2010-01-19 Oprah Show (Pre-Taped 13th ) - PERFORMANCE

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Blue*Rose' date='Jan 20th 2010, 8:37 PM'

My videos from The Oprah Winfrey Show. The Backstage Interview and If I Had You videos were from Oprah.com. The rest were capped by me. I'm also uploading an HD mpg of Whataya Want From Me - check my folder in a couple of hours if you want it.

INTERVIEWS
01 Oprah Winfrey Show - Adam Lambert Interview
02 Oprah Winfrey Show - Adam Goes Shopping and Soundcheck
03 Oprah Winfrey Show - Whataya Want From Me and Simon Cowell
04 Oprah Winfrey Show - Backstage with Glam Rocker Adam Lambert
Download link: 2010 Interviews Folder 1

VIDEO
01 Whataya Want From Me (Live Oprah Winfrey Show)
02 If I Had You (Live Oprah Winfrey Show)
Download link: 2010 Video mp4

MUSIC
01 Whataya Want From Me (Live Oprah Winfrey Show)
02 If I Had You (Live Oprah Winfrey Show)
Download link: 2010 Music mp3

I really liked this session Adam had with Oprah. <3
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'judesmum' date='Jan 21st 2010, 1:09 AM'

This is from the mom of the mom/daughter that he surprised
The Surprise Of A Lifetime… Thank You Adam.
"By now, I hope you all have been able to see Adams big Oprah debut. I had a front row view of the entire show and here is what I would love you to know. . .

Adam was rocking the Elvis hair and the unmistakeable Adam pipes. From the moment he walked onstage he had us mesmerized, and yes I was so fortunate to be there. I am Sue, “the mom” that was chosen to share this surprising experience with my daughter, Jess.

As you hear Oprah say before our clip, we had him to ourselves the previous night after he surprised us during our little “interview”. My biggest joy from that clip is NOT watching me freak-out and run, but watching his face as he is surprising US!! I hope you can feel the love in that room! If you listen carefully you can hear him say, “awww” when I kiss Jess. He is, simply put by Jess, ENERGY. That “energy” made the conversation easy and kept the “awwws” flowing on both ends. He seemed truly touched by the attention he was receiving from us and we were on top of the world. HIS world.

The soundcheck was by far, THE coolest thing we have ever been a part of. Ok, besides the fact that it was ADAM and the band, just watching the entire experience was fascinating. Then, as they showed in the clip, his song dedication to us was so sweet and totally unexpected!! As you can hear, he was spot on. He was completely above and beyond any expectations that we had of him. Then to have to grasp that we still had a whole second day was really like living a dream since we felt so blessed already.

On Wednesday, sitting in that audience, there was an energy like no other. It was Adam energy. Those that we spoke to joined us in counting our lucky stars to be a part of that audience. It was as if we were all in Adams universe. You can see as he enters that he is beautiful, confident, and ready for a good time. There was no disappointment there… From his sparkling interview to his flawless singing he was definitely the king, even if it was of his OWN universe. I am truly at a loss of words to say how much this meant to Jess and I. We cannot grasp as to why we were the “chosen” ones. What I can say is that you were all there with us as the entire experience was happening. This site is where my love for Adam began and you all have a very special place in my heart, especially Fernando, Carol, Dana, and Lila. And to Adam, Thank You for rocking our world and changing it forever. It has been a crazy last couple of days, from seeing ourselves on t.v., to people twittering about us, and having people “friending” us on facebook. Our lives will never be the same."
XOXO~Sue~Glamb#10

http://adam-lambert.org/the-surprise-of-a-...thank-you-adam/

Return to “2010 E&A”