'aliceinwildland' date='Dec 17th 2009, 11:53 AM'

longineu ´s Lite Stix by Vic Firth rules!! screncaptures HQ video
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

2009-12-16 So You Think You Can Dance Finale - PERFORMANCE

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Dec 17th 2009, 1:26 PM'

http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/12/17/review-s...quad+(TV+Squad)

Review: So You Think You Can Dance - America's Favorite Dancer (season finale)

Musical Guests

"Whataya Want From Me," Adam Lambert
He was in beautiful voice with a performance much more subdued than what he did at the American Music Awards. I always liked Lambert better when he showcased the control he had over his amazing voice, as opposed to the screaming fits he sometimes got into during his run on American Idol.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Dec 17th 2009, 4:47 PM'

http://www.actressarchives.com/news.php?id=20076

Adam Lambert Takes the 'So You Think You Can Dance' Stage...and, Oh Yeah, Someone Wins ::haha:: i like it !!

Last night was the season finale of "So You Think You can Dance" and, like so many appearances before it, Adam Lambert stole the show. At this point, television execs probably shouldn't book the kid unless they're looking for someone to overshadow the original purpose of the evening. There aren't a whole lot of people actually talking about the winner of "So You Think You Can Dance" around the water cooler today.
First, let's deal with Adam's outfit. Sure, the grey fitted suit was perfectly tailored and didn't leave much to talk about, but then there was the issue of the black "thing" on one of his shoulders, which as far as we're concerned was nothing more than a black blob of fabric. Lambert sang "What Do you Want From Me?," the single he's been singing on every talk show that'll have him ever since his other single, "For Your Entertainment," was deemed too racy for the world.
Lambert delivered some of the best vocals we've heard from him since his "Idol" days...perhaps he finally remembered that it was insane vocals that America fell in love with. The only stunts he's really gotta pull involve hitting those high notes flawlessly.
Also doing guest appearances on the program were Jennifer Lopez, Mary J. Blige and Leona Lewis. And it's not like we've got complaints, we just don't have as much to say about their performances. Maybe next time they should try wearing those blobs on their shoulders...

::haha::

As almost an afterthought, somebody was named the winner. Dancer Russell Ferguson took home the top spot on the reality dance competition. Russell screamed with joy when he was announced the winner, but it's unclear if he was delighted to win "So You Think You Can Dance" or delighted that Adam Lambert was no longer on stage stealing his thunder. ::haha::
A++++++ i loved it ::huggy::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Dec 17th 2009, 4:57 PM'

http://www.rockstarweekly.com/content/view/1314/149/

Adam Lambert Steals So You Think You Can Dance Spotlight
Controversial glam rocker Adam Lambert has been busy with television performances lately, including a strong and slick sounding performance on Fox's So You Think You Can Dance in the United States last night. With the exception of the American Music Awards, the singer has performed the track Whataya Want From Me from his debut CD For Your Entertainment. Performing wearing a dull-grey suit, shiny thin silver tie and a strange black object on his shoulder, Lambert's performance and voice gave the song a sense of passion that even songwriter Pink would be proud of.

Before the performance, Lambert sent a Twitter message to his fans: "Excited to perform on the So You Think You Can Dance Finale tonight!!!!"

So You Think You Can Dance host Cat Deeley declared "Adam Lambert, an amazing voice" after the performance to an enthusiastic audience. Loud cheers and screams could be heard throughout the performance from the enthusiastic crowd supporting Lambert and his band. Unlike most of the other talk shows and morning shows, the SYTYCD stage was large and gave the fans a chance to see a little more of his band in action, which features guitarist Monte Pittman, who is known for his guitar work with Madonna. Rumors are circulating that a relationship between Lambert and his bass player Tommy Joe Ratliff is heating up, but many reports have said Ratliff is not gay. :huh: :haha:

Oh yeah, almost forgot, Russell Ferguson, the 20-year-old Hip-Hop/Krump dancer from Boston won the So You Think You Can Dance competition.

Don't forget to pre-order your copy of the RockStar Weekly Ultimate Adam Lambert Fan Magazine before there are no copies left. Place your order using the link on the top right hand side of any RockStar Weekly page. The issue is being released on Valentine's Day 2010. The cover is expected to be revealed in early January.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'claddagh182' date='Dec 17th 2009, 6:02 PM'

travISova Finally met @adamlambert last night! He's super super super nice! Hopefully one day I will choreograph for him! It's possible
5 minutes ago from Echofon
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Jerilin' date='Dec 18th 2009, 2:51 AM'

~So You Think You Can Dance Whataya Want From Me Mp4 Downloads~

**Credit:Claysangel/Lastupenda for .TS files**
640x480

*Smaller more compact size (compatible with Ipod/Zune/Mp4 players)*
(If watching in VLC use a 16:9 aspect ratio for this size)

Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T8NW6Q17
1280x720

*Large Size (best viewable in VLC Media Player set at a 16:10 aspect ratio-under video-aspect ratio in the menu)*

Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N8FG8G3A
::flowers:: ::flowers:: ::huggy::
Let me know if there are any problems with the dl links :)

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Dec 20th 2009, 6:47 PM'

this is crazy but good in the same time my sis's friend told her that she was watching SYTYCD and saw "this guy his name is Adam Lambert" and she never heard about him and she loved his song and my sis start to laugh cuz she was shocked that she just heard of him !!!! but it good cuz i think SYTYCD helped to make new fans ::thumbup:: i really didn't know that there is ppl in US don't know Adam i thought everyone watch AI since it a huge show there and may know about him !!!

Return to “2009 E&A”