2009-12-13 Tampa Jingle Bell Ball (St Petes Forum) - HOSTING

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'jtcc321' date='Dec 14th 2009, 1:01 PM'

http://api.ning.com/files/hQSCNafUJ-rLLWiC...sonlambert1.jpg
Adam with Jason Derulo! ::heart:: Found on twitter!
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Dec 14th 2009, 4:09 PM'

Pic of BB with Fans .. God he is so effin cute ::wub:: Credit to haley_love ::flowers::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Dec 14th 2009, 4:53 PM'

new vid ::spaz:: ::spaz:: yeah ppl scream your a$$e$$ off for BB ::devil::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Dec 14th 2009, 5:09 PM'

::shock:: ::shock:: ::shock:: OMGGGGGGG many vids i'm dying now ::spaz::

::shock::

]

backstage with fans ::huggy::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Dec 15th 2009, 3:24 PM'

is this vid here yet ::huggy::

Jingle Ball 2009 Recap 93.3 FLZ -
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'joooory' date='Dec 15th 2009, 4:41 PM'

new more vid :)

BB is talking about partying and Shopping but not Gambling ::wub:: the more reasons to luv him ::huggy::

glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'judesmum' date='Dec 17th 2009, 12:16 PM'

The radio person we met sent Jo the HQ's of our pics.

Many people went thru multiple times.....in fact the 2nd time I went in, it was almost over and Lane was waving me in. There were only a few people left at this point...it was 10000 times better than the first time, not nearly as rushed....he was even signing for some people. It was the 2nd time thru that I got a hug...would not have asked the first time, it was too rushed. Soooooo glad I went back.....if there had still been a lot of people I wouldn't have even tried, but there weren't. The best part was the interaction with the gay boys...it was priceless. One of them was sooo nervous, he absolutely adored Adam...and Adam was thrilled to see him, he was soooo sweet to him. I wish he had more boys (not husbands,bf's and fathers) there to show some love, because it was sooo obvious it meant a lot to him.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'JacobsGirl4ever' date='Dec 17th 2009, 12:25 PM'

I wouldn't have went thru twice either but we waited until we were the last people in line. A few more people did get in behind us but we were literally the last group but I think they allowed a couple more groups. But The blonde radio station women literally pulled the back of my vest and told me I couldn't go thru again. I was thinking I know people who did already this is crazy!! So I just started walking really fast and went in!
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'judesmum' date='Dec 17th 2009, 12:44 PM'

I think it was about 7:50 when I went back...and Lane was up at the front, right as you walked in the area....I said "I came back, is it okay", and she literally waved me over toward Adam...she's very nice, much nicer than I had imagined.

None of the people that worked there said a word, in fact the little short blond woman was standing right there, at the bottom of the stairs, we had talked to her quite a bit when we were in line earlier...so I know she recognized me. Not sure why they tried to tell you not to go back in...many people did, I met one girl that went in 3 times.

Did you get to stay longer the 2nd time ? I found it to be much more relaxed, I think there were only 6 of us, which was nice.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'JacobsGirl4ever' date='Dec 17th 2009, 1:45 PM'

I think that women had something out for us. You were right that the actual people who worked at the venue knew nothing at atll. Which sucked. I can't believe I didn't see you again. We were at the top of the staris at 7:53. No the second time was way more rushed than the first because that women told they we weren't suppose to be back there so after the click of the picture they ran us out. I just didn't get how she could tell us this after like you said a couple people went back more than twice. My first picture sucked. The guy who took it did a horrible job. There is shadowing anf it is blurry. But the first time I went up it was good. I got a hug so I was happy.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'judesmum' date='Dec 17th 2009, 2:17 PM'

I thought your pictures were good, I am pretty sure I saw 2 different ones with you on their website. I have no clue why I bent down in ours....I look like a dwarf ! It might have been 7:45 when I went back in...not sure, but it was late. We had already been to our seats and I looked at the time and thought...well, I might as well go check it out again, and there were maybe 20 people in the line...so I hopped in.

That's weird that they acted like that to you...I thought everyone working there was super nice. I read that someone was complaining about "security" being tight....I didn't see any indication of this at all. The people that worked at the venue, the photographer/assistants and Lane.....that's all I saw. He was hugging lots of people...glad you got a hug, too.

I didn't like the first time we went in, it was chaotic, too many people .....2nd time much,much,much better. I'm sooo glad I went back.

Nope...no facebook for me.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'Nadskerd' date='Dec 17th 2009, 2:53 PM'

A lot of people went through twice including myself. I wasn't planning to go in line again, the first time was really rushed and I managed to sneak around the guy who was telling us to leave and managed to get Adam to sign my CD. We saw that the line was moving fast so we went in again, this time it wasn't as rushed and we were one of the last few to go in.

Someone stated talking about people going through again and we got kind of nervous and avoided the group picture the second time, turns out we ended up being the only 2 in the room after the group in front of us left, and they guy just told us to move up and we ended up getting a single picture with Adam! ::wub::
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'judesmum' date='Dec 17th 2009, 8:13 PM'

Nice !

That would have been cool to be in a picture with just 1 other person, but I'm kinda happy to have been in the one with the gay boys....Adam's response to them seriously made my night. I wish everyone could have seen the shift in personality, it was great. It's like he dropped his guard and really connected with 1 of them....the guy was nuts over Adam, so it was sweet to see Adam respond to him in such an open way.
glambertparty
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by glambertparty »

'judesmum' date='Dec 17th 2009, 8:27 PM'

I'm not sure if he was from a fan board...he was standing in front of us in line and I told him I was so happy that there were some boys there to see Adam. He was adorable....he said his bf was very jealous of Adam. He was flailing about how Adam was so sexy, etc...he was a young guy, maybe 20 or so.
When we went in he was nervous...I told him ...breathe,breathe....keep it together. The person with me traded places with the guy so he could stand next to Adam for the picture....that was very nice, I highly doubt many would have given up that spot. Adam hugged him and told him he was so happy to meet him, and thanks for coming, etc...the guy was melting and going on about how much he loved him. It was all very sweet.

Don't get me wrong, Adam is always nice and pleasant, and smiles real big for the camera.....but it was different. He has such a barrage of women paraded in front of him everywhere he goes, that I think he was truly thankful that some young guys showed up, and one of them in particular was just CRAZY about him. I'm sure it made him feel good.

Return to “2009 E&A”