Site Admin

2016-04-29 TOH Tour - Berlin, Germany at Huxley's

Post by madamimadam »

Loads of good stuff in the OP... That's it for me tonight... ::sleep::
"It is what it is!"
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

Tiki » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:30 pm wrote:That's it for me today! Off to bed! I'm beat. ::zzzzz:: ::sleep::
Thank you so much Tiki and Hrithka and Marie, for bringing in the tweets, pics and videos so we can all enjoy them. You guys are so awesome! ::flowers:: ::grouphug:: ::clapbig::
Paula

Post by Paula »

I don't think this was being recorded for a DVD. If it were, there would have to be signs posted on the door of the venue, to let people know that they would possibly be on film.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

Paula » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:39 pm wrote:I don't think this was being recorded for a DVD. If it were, there would have to be signs posted on the door of the venue, to let people know that they would possibly be on film.

Exactly. Totally agree with you. ::yessss:: ::huggy:: My guess is that some filming was done for local television. Don't get me wrong. I would love a dvd of the show. I just don't think that this would be the venue Adam would choose. One of the final LA shows or Terminal 5 in NYC would have made more sense to me. ::yes::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Carmi » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:57 pm wrote:
Paula » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:39 pm wrote:I don't think this was being recorded for a DVD. If it were, there would have to be signs posted on the door of the venue, to let people know that they would possibly be on film.

Exactly. Totally agree with you. ::yessss:: ::huggy:: My guess is that some filming was done for local television. Don't get me wrong. I would love a dvd of the show. I just don't think that this would be the venue Adam would choose. One of the final LA shows or Terminal 5 in NYC would have made more sense to me. ::yes::
It is interesting though that he hit every high note and held many notes extra long! He seemed relaxed but not as silly as a few previous shows when he did his speech. He sounded a little more focused and trying to do a really great vocal performance. Was there more than one camera man? Was it only focused on the stage? They may not need to tell/warn the audience if they don't actually film the audience. The theatre may be known for good acoustics or something and that could be a reason to choose it. Maybe it's for some other Adam related special. Anyway, it's always fun to do a little detective work! ::ninja:: ::grin::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Manuela Kurtz ‏@manu_lagoon

The glitter mushroom #AdamLambert #Berlin #Huxleys #TOHTourEurope #
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChPyt_gWgAAIcPJ.jpg

Adam at his best
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChPz_b3WMAAhhDi.jpg
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Maggy ‎@Maggy_97
Briefly talked to security guy. They wanted to start let in sooner, production team insisted on 19.00
8:31 PM - 29 Apr 2016
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Glambert Nation ‎@GlambertNation
Holy stratospheric notes on The Light @adamlambert !! I think Pluto heard those!!
10:25 PM - 29 Apr 2016

Glambert Nation ‎@GlambertNation
I've run out of adjectives to describe @adamlambert 's vocals tonight. I have nothing.
10:39 PM - 29 Apr 2016

Mel ‎@RabbitholeGirl
Holy mic jerk off
10:43 PM - 29 Apr 2016

silvia ‎@silviaglamspain
ACROBATICS VOCALS IN BERLIN.....THE OLYMPICS GAMES OF THE VOCALS..#adamlambert
10:46 PM - 29 Apr 2016

TALCvids ‎@TALCvids
Berlin crowd chanting "We want more"
10:48 PM - 29 Apr 2016
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Lilybop ‎@lilybop2010
"Nasty" Berlin Speech Adam Lambert #HuxleysNeueWelt 4/29
audio via @RabbitholeGirl
More: https://lilybop.smugmug.com/Adam-Lamber ... /i-k5bQ89x
10:49 PM - 29 Apr 2016

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Marl1 ‎@Marl1_19
Camera crew @adamlambert #TOHTourEurope #Berlin
6:55 PM - 29 Apr 2016

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChOZP6cWMAE6hZm.jpg

Maggy ‎@Maggy_97
TV Team interviewing people coming out of the venue.
Asked the guy who's been interviewed. It's RTL.
11:25 PM - 29 Apr 2016
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Mel ‎@RabbitholeGirl
HOLY FUCKBALLS!!!
11:07 PM - 29 Apr 2016

Mel ‎@RabbitholeGirl
Two teen girls have been shirtless on the front row for half a gig
11:28 PM - 29 Apr 2016

Mel ‎@RabbitholeGirl
He had a huge glittery mushroom on the stage
11:28 PM - 29 Apr 2016

Ulli ^v^ ‎@Schokischlecki
Adam was on fire though
11:09 PM - 29 Apr 2016

Maggy ‎@Maggy_97
Phenomenal show in Berlin tonight @adamlambert!!!!!! You're amazing!
The whole venue was dancing and clapping & having a good time!
11:06 PM - 29 Apr 2016
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Drakulka ‎@DrakulkaCZ
Sold out. #adamlambert #TOHTourEurope #Berlin #Germany #Deutschland @adamlambert
11:25 PM - 29 Apr 2016

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChPXBvVUYAAftQC.jpg
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Mel ‎@RabbitholeGirl
Knew Fever would be insane and it was.
Sadly my crap cam once again failed me with the battery.
Anyway we got mic jerk and lick.
11:48 PM - 29 Apr 2016

Mel ‎@RabbitholeGirl
He said that the mushroom was for good luck
11:56 PM - 29 Apr 2016

Mel ‎@RabbitholeGirl
Berlin was a fierce dance party
11:58 PM - 29 Apr 2016
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Konsi ‎@konsicantstop

IT WAS SO GOOD THANK YOU FOR A LEGENDARY NIGHT BAE
@adamlambert #TheOriginalHighTour Berlin
12:17 AM - 30 Apr 2016

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChPi-dkWkAIMB8w.jpg

Adam performing welcome to the show in Berlin tonight ❤️

Adam performing Lucy tonight in Berlin
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

arco47

TOH in Berlin

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Carmi

Post by Carmi »

hotouthere » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:02 am wrote:

It is interesting though that he hit every high note and held many notes extra long! He seemed relaxed but not as silly as a few previous shows when he did his speech. He sounded a little more focused and trying to do a really great vocal performance. Was there more than one camera man? Was it only focused on the stage? They may not need to tell/warn the audience if they don't actually film the audience. The theatre may be known for good acoustics or something and that could be a reason to choose it. Maybe it's for some other Adam related special. Anyway, it's always fun to do a little detective work! ::ninja:: ::grin::

You bring up some very cogent points and I respect them. ::flowers:: However, I think that he has had many great shows where his voice is stellar. Heck, truth be told, ALL his shows are stellar. ::thumbsup:: Tonight was another one of those kind of shows to me. He was so on point vocally. As he would say, he was "vocally masturbating". ::haha:: I think that he sounded great and seemed more relaxed maybe because he had a day off and was recharged again?

My reasoning for not thinking that a dvd was being filmed are based on how he did the one for GNT. He had Lee Cherry flown to Indianapolis to do it with a few other people. Would he fly a crew to Germany when he could have picked a stateside and less expensive alternative? Did he know any German filmmakers well enough to do this for him? And wouldn't he want the audience in the film as they were for the GNT dvd? I would think so to get the flavor of the crowds reaction. Which in that case, there would have been a sign at the venue that they would possibly be filmed. I also don't think that the acoustics at this venue would be anything special, compared lets say to the Pantages in LA or the Ryman in Nashville.

As much as I want a dvd of this tour as a great memory file to play and to keep, this venue I don't think was it. I have some favorite shows though that I wished were filmed for a dvd. Manchester was incredible as was London. Night one at the Pantages was super too with Laleh. Estonia was all kinds of unique too as well as the shows that I personally attended.

Anyway...kind of sad there are only five shows left. ::cryblownose:: His touring becomes a way of life and such great fun to listen to the mixlrs, watch the periscopes and wait for the you tubes. ::woohoo:: I hate the letdown that happens when tours are over. ::no:: But we have QAL to look forward to and that is a great thing. ::clapbig::
Paula

Post by Paula »

Carmi » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:31 am wrote:
hotouthere » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:02 am wrote:

You bring up some very cogent points and I respect them. ::flowers:: However, I think that he has had many great shows where his voice is stellar. Heck, truth be told, ALL his shows are stellar. ::thumbsup:: Tonight was another one of those kind of shows to me. He was so on point vocally. As he would say, he was "vocally masturbating". ::haha:: I think that he sounded great and seemed more relaxed maybe because he had a day off and was recharged again?

My reasoning for not thinking that a dvd was being filmed are based on how he did the one for GNT. He had Lee Cherry flown to Indianapolis to do it with a few other people. Would he fly a crew to Germany when he could have picked a stateside and less expensive alternative? Did he know any German filmmakers well enough to do this for him? And wouldn't he want the audience in the film as they were for the GNT dvd? I would think so to get the flavor of the crowds reaction. Which in that case, there would have been a sign at the venue that they would possibly be filmed. I also don't think that the acoustics at this venue would be anything special, compared lets say to the Pantages in LA or the Ryman in Nashville.

As much as I want a dvd of this tour as a great memory file to play and to keep, this venue I don't think was it. I have some favorite shows though that I wished were filmed for a dvd. Manchester was incredible as was London. Night one at the Pantages was super too with Laleh. Estonia was all kinds of unique too as well as the shows that I personally attended.

Anyway...kind of sad there are only five shows left. ::cryblownose:: His touring becomes a way of life and such great fun to listen to the mixlrs, watch the periscopes and wait for the you tubes. ::woohoo:: I hate the letdown that happens when tours are over. ::no:: But we have QAL to look forward to and that is a great thing. ::clapbig::
Exactly. Plus, regardless of whether or not the audience would be filmed, they would still have to be notified that the show was being filmed. To "cover their asses", so to speak.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Where did ppl get the idea their wild be a dvd anyway? I mean I.see no real.indicators..would love one. But I.definitely dont think.he shot it in.Germany. if they did shoot. A place with a larger stage or better acoustics. Like La, Manchester, or London. Were his best shows imo. Well that and Nz ::grin:: . Well see.

Return to “2016 TOH Tour”