Adam Lambert Shanghai live!!!!!!!!!!
11:44 PM - 5 Jan 2016

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

2016-01-05 TOH Tour - Shanghai, China at Mercedes Benz Arena

Post by madamimadam »

ShanghaiistLIFE 22h22 hours ago
TONIGHT 8 PM: LGBT icon and singer-songwriter Adam Lambert rocks up to the Mercedes Benz Arena with his very own... http://fb.me/4m91Ic2HL

RochEuphemia 21h21 hours ago
The crew is sooooo nice,good to meet you guys @adamrossmusic @B_Alexander89 @hollyhoneychile see you tonight!

mlg621 17h17 hours ago
Poster 1.5.16 Mercedes-Benz Arena, Shanghai, China @adamlambert #TOHTour. Unofficial. Design by @FoxVegas

lunikkilu 12h12 hours ago Shanghai, People's Republic of China
adam rehearsals for several hours today and tonight's set will be different

lunikkilu 12h12 hours ago
stage of tonight

lunikkilu 12h12 hours ago Shanghai, People's Republic of China
adam saw our hair bands and laguhs

B_Alexander89 8h8 hours ago [actually 10,000 crowd]
So... Apparently we played for 5,000 Shanghai folk, while 900,000 others watched online ... #ThatIsAwesome

LibraLaurie 7h7 hours ago
laurieb Retweeted EM.ES
They look like porcelain dolls!! laurieb added,
EM.ES @EMES79
OMG BABE *-* #LATE

hollyhoneychile 7h7 hours ago
"Once we're in we own your heart..."You rocked Shanghai!! A reported 960k watched our…

TALCvids 5h5 hours ago
Via Terrance Spencer snap chat #TheOriginalHighTour #Shanghai

TALCvids 5h5 hours ago
bwendle's video Great crowd tonight in Shanghai!!! #theoriginalhightour @adamlambert @LoveMrSpencer @hollyhoneychile

SosoChan 4h4 hours ago
Live stream viewers almost reached 1M for @adamlambert TOH live in Shanghai! @shoshannastone

EMES79 4h4 hours ago

SosoChan 3h3 hours ago
@shoshannastone over 4.3m views up to now :)

alternaterra 12h12 hours ago
So there’s a chance that Adam’s concert for Shanghai will be available here after the concert: PSY & SNH48 are here: http://v.qq.com/zt2015/qqlivemusic/index.htm

alternaterra 9h9 hours ago
My 540p rip of the full Shanghai gig (don’t rehost since there’s gonna be an official vers) in 1 MP4 (4-pt zip)
Pt1 http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/QwevTZ4P/file.html

(c) Don’t rehost
Pt2: http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/L3zWhGbx/file.html

(c) Don’t rehost
Pt3 http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/ZDIA9xHA/file.html
Pt4 http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/ZFskyzt6/file.html

adamlambert_pic 9h9 hours ago
My 540p rip for DL: 2016-01-05 Adam Lambert - TOH Tour at Mercedes Benz Arena - Shanghai, China (full concert) http://bit.ly/1R9beyu
"It is what it is!"
tbert

Post by tbert »

TOH Tour is pretty DAMMMMM ::yessss:: GREAT ::yessss:: ::woohoo:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::thumbsup:: ::heart:: I can see how this tour is going to go BIG ::highfive:: ::woohoo:: ::wootdance:: ::clapbig:: ::grin::
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4SWmDIJ.jpg[/img]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Just for fun, this was my running commentary when I was watching the live stream on my big ass TV after I downloaded it from Terra's files.

WOW! Have uploaded the stream to my big ass TV.... AMAZING!!!!!

I didn't realize the pants were 'shorts'.... ILH!!!

I love the chains background during Chokehold!!!! WOW!

The graphics are so incredible!!!! You need to watch the stream on a big ass TV to appreciate how awesome!

So proud of Adam... Watching the evolution between GNT production and musical quality to the TOHT makes my heart burst for him!

I love his 'knowing expressions' during After Hours... Lewd but classy... LOL!

He doesn't have glitter in his hair... It's more like he used a hairspray with glimmers....

I should so be going for my shower and wash my hair, but dang it, I can't stop watching the show!!!!

I love how the whole concert is framed... with the softer mid-section....

I wonder if he's going to keep changing the set list at each show, so fans don't know what to expect.. That would be awesome!

I am mesmerized by the graphics...

Love the 'arm' choreography in Lay Me Down... Soooo on point!!!!! This show has to be seen repeatedly with no distraction!

I love that he has material from three albums to pull songs from!!!!!! His catalog is growing by leaps and bounds!!!!

I also love that he's using the choreo from GNT for Fever... Nice nostalgia moment for his hardcore fan base...

And obligatory FU RCA for not making TSP the lead single!!!!!

The friggin' graphics!!!! Mannnnnn!!!!!! You have to watch this show like a 100 times in a row to catch all the nuances!

So cute with the growling part in IIHY.... and cracks himself up! ILHSFM! #NotNews

I love his "Jamaican" reggae accent in IIHY... LOL!

He's so happy when the crowd gets the more 'complicated' part of the sing along...

Watching the band intro right now... I'm no musical expert, but dang these musicians really rock! No offense to those who preceded them...

He makes what could be a really boring part of the show so much fun with his crazy shit during the band intro.... LOL!

And it's also genius that he mixes up the order he introduces them, so they can each feel their importance....

AWWWW! He was so happy at the end of the show when he is on the platform... He KNOWS he did good!!!!

"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Adam Lambert Media @devenlane
****HERE ARE THE 0FFICIAL 1080HD VIDS FOR DOWNLOAD. *DO NOT* UPLOAD THEM TO YOUTUBE/VIMEO PLZ! JUST DONT! TY https://mega.co.nz/#F!CVNRDIaA!74nr0GKihUYMg9DBg0WHmw
12:48 AM - 6 Jan 2016

Thats all for me tonight its late after midnight here and i start early work tomorrow so ::zzzzz:: ::sleep::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Hrithika » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:57 pm wrote:Adam Lambert Media @devenlane
****HERE ARE THE 0FFICIAL 1080HD VIDS FOR DOWNLOAD. *DO NOT* UPLOAD THEM TO YOUTUBE/VIMEO PLZ! JUST DONT! TY https://mega.co.nz/#F!CVNRDIaA!74nr0GKihUYMg9DBg0WHmw

Thats all for me tonight its late after midnight here and i start early work tomorrow so ::zzzzz:: ::sleep::
Thank you sooooooooooo much Hrithika!!!! Our hero!!!!!
"It is what it is!"
crocked

Post by crocked »

Hrithika » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:57 pm wrote:Adam Lambert Media @devenlane

Thanks for that. I am downloading it !! I watched some of it in v.qq and I found everything awesome. The band is awesome too. Glad that Adam found them and gave them opportunity to show their wares particularly the guitar man in Lucy. There will be not much of me watching the youtube with this available . Saw Lucy in Sosochan channel, but the video did not show Lucy complete. With v.qq, too much ad, but still a small price to pay to watch Adam.
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

I finally just got caught up on things here. I went out of town for a couple days and forgot my forum password when I tried to log in on my tablet that I seldom use. I watched what I could and followed a bit on my cell phone but didn't have much time to do that.

I am really surprised that he didn't sing "The Original High" in Shanghai! After hearing it in Phoenix, I really think that it should be his encore song as it leaves you in a great mood...uplifted! Closing with IIHY and the band introduction is sort of a weird anti climax way to end it. Using Trespassing as an encore as he did in Beijing is OK but I prefer a song off the current album as a closer.

Still dying to hear Shame and These boys somewhere in the mix....maybe in New Zealand or Austrailia.

Love that he is singing Running, Lay Me Down, Chokehold, Fever and Sleepwalker...some of my absolute favorites. My only gripes are that the segways between songs are a little awkward sounding. I know he is trying to be creative but the switch to another key or beat in some of these combinations just needs to be separated better or something. Maybe with a Moooo or something! ::icant:: With Sleepwalker, I think it's a crime not to sing the beginning of the song because it is so well written and I love the melody and his vocals there. It establishes the reason for the repetitious "Sleepwalker" part which is only the icing and not the body and soul of the song. I do however appreciate the guitar section giving Adam a chance to depart the stage but keeping the audience well entertained.

Thank you all for working so hard to bring in the content of this and the Beijing thread. My trip home yesterday consisted of driving in heavy rain for 4 hours in the morning and the rain continued to fall until late last night. Today I felt crappy because my nose won't stop running. Sure hope I feel better so I can get something done.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

That's what you get for being out in the rain for so long... now your nose is raining! ::hysterical::

Do yourself a favor, download the whole stream and watch it on your big TV... The show is phenomenal!!!!!

I'm sure some kinks will be worked out as he goes. This was only the second show...

Read my 'running commentary' a few posts above... IMHO....
"It is what it is!"
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Also agree with all the positive aspects that Marie pointed out! Lots of good stuff and love the graphics and his first outfit is so futuristic while fitting in with the graphics.

Also loved his performance of Lucy in Shanghai. He let loose a little more than in Beijing and gave it that extra something that brings this song to the next level.
crocked

Post by crocked »

Now that you mentioned it, I noticed that there was no TOH. Weird, because it is the title of his latest album.

Still, I have my Runnin. I like that improvised instagram where he seemingly is running with the background music of Runnin. That was brilliant of the creator. That was lots of fun to watch ! I am sure it will be a hit in Japan.
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

madamimadam » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:35 pm wrote:That's what you get for being out in the rain for so long... now your nose is raining! ::hysterical::

Do yourself a favor, download the whole stream and watch it on your big TV... The show is phenomenal!!!!!

I'm sure some kinks will be worked out as he goes. This was only the second show...

Read my 'running commentary' a few posts above... IMHO....
Wish I had a BIG ASS TV to watch it on and my current computer has no room on it and it isn't compatible with the external drive that I bought to download these big ass files. I was putting off getting a new computer until some of the kinks get worked out with Windows 10. I have been procrastinating because I need to win the lottery (that I don't participate in! ::haha::) to pay for all the things I need right now. After I work a few hundred extra hours during tax season I should be OK! ::wacko::

Return to “2016 TOH Tour”