2016-04-20 TOH Tour - Tallinn, Estonia at Rock Cafe

Paula

Post by Paula »

hotouthere » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:20 am wrote:Hi everyone! ::wootwave:: I survived another tax season and managed to squeeze in listening to a few mixlr streams at work (luckily, I have an office all to myself) and checking out a few videos at night, when most of you are sleeping! Thanks to all of you who so unselfishly give your time to post everything to keep us informed about Adam.

Fortunately/unfortunately depending on your personal point of view, Adam felt compelled to say something about these repeat offenders who monopolize the meets and greets and the front row. I don’t think he was mad at them…just really annoyed! Actually he might be getting really puzzled as to the motivation for their actions. He is such a free spirit that he probably can’t wrap his mind around why they don’t have something else to do with their lives other than follow him everywhere! Especially since his message is always one of getting out of a rut and getting busy with living your life in a productive, meaningful way.

I am sure that those ladies are upset…they are probably of the opinion that you shouldn’t bit the hand that feeds you and maybe…Adam needs to remember that also. You all have said, they are acting way too entitled. They are obviously very wealthy and think that they are helping Adam…buying those tickets, M&Gs and tokens of their gratitude. The reality is that they must not have any personal activity or interests that measure up to how they feel when they travel to all those exotic places, and attend Adam’s concerts and spend those precious moments so close to him. He is giving them that HIGH that they are seeking…so they do it over and over and over…….!!!!

I wish they were more like our sandyrk who is lucky to travel quite a bit but is working to share the experience with a fan who can’t afford to travel and attend a show that will likely be a-once-in-a-lifetime event for him. Those other ladies need to find some way to channel their wealth in a way that will help to attract and support new fans instead of scaring some of the younger ones away!

I can only go to the concerts that are nearby and can be squeezed into my work schedule. The thing I am not compelled to do is be in the front row for every concert. I have been in third row, center, back balcony, side and near the back in an outdoor event. I’m not there to get Adam’s attention and my few attempts at photography, video and Periscoping royally sucked! I’m there to hear him sing and to cheer him on; the best place to do that is several rows back somewhere in the center of any venue.

I do appreciate the mixlr streams that we are getting because I am hearing Adam and because I know that the person doing the stream is able to enjoy the concert without a lot of inconvenience.
I agree with every word that you've said. And the one fan in particular - she just annoys the shit out of most of us. Not because she travels from the USA & goes to every show, but because of her attitude, and especially her attitude toward one thing in particular (go read Marie's original post that there is a spoiler on, if you want to know what I'm talking about here). Also the way that she pushes LOCAL people from the front so that she can be there, even though she's been there many times already. It's unacceptable for a grown woman to act like this. I'm glad Adam called her out on her shit.

I've noticed that she's not posted one picture or video from yesterday's show on instagram, so she must be embarrassed! So GR8! ::crylaugh::
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

The OP has been updated! ::hello::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

cedegree 13h13 hours ago
One of the ladies Adam called out for filming his performances. https://m.facebook.com/groups/140794377 ... 2533410186 … .

nolechica 12h12 hours ago
hollyhoneychile

BetiBizu 11h

Image[/img]

EMES79 9h9 hours ago View translation
FOTOD: Järjekord peaaegu Prismani! Adam Lambert hullutas kuuma Eesti publikut ja täitis Rock Café rahvamassiga - http://publik.delfi.ee/a/74298315

RabbitholeGirl 9h9 hours ago
http://wp.me/p7qDbI-s
Estonia gig review

tattoojo 6h6 hours ago
JUMPPPPPPPPPP

kidwithbigdream 6h6 hours ago
Look who's here @adamlambert. Sorry that i couldn't be there bc i was on a weekday

TALCvids 4h4 hours ago [I'm glad TALC posted it - obviously not a 'ban' on filming!]
Adam Lambert - Trespassing/ AOBTD - Tallinn #TheOriginalHighTour https://youtu.be/2XRiockycgY via DimkaDmitry < Adam speaks his mind at 2:24

"It is what it is!"
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

MoonbeamJo @MoonbeamJO Reality Check re: Adam Lambert
Read: http://tl.gd/n_1sojb3q
Let's step back for a moment & put into perspective what Adam Lambert was saying (or not saying) in the "infamous" video now circulating the fandom....shall we?

Not saying ::no:: :
1. I only want fans 15-30 y.o.
2. Everyone stop taking vids & pics
3. You can only attend one show each
4. Sit in the back & bring binoculars
5. I don't ever want to meet you again
6. Buy my music but stay home (don't leave your country)
He may feel some of those things sometimes...who knows, we all have shitty days right, but.....I hear this:

Saying: ::yes:: ::thumbsup:: ::yessss::
1. PUT YOUR FUCKING PHONES DOWN FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES AND BE PRESENT ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN & VIDEO TAPED THE SHOW NUMEROUS TIMES, IF YOU ONLY WANT TO SEE HIM THROUGH A 4X3 SCREEN, STAY HOME & WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE!
2. IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPEND ALL THE TIME & MONEY TO TAKE UP SPACE IN THE FRONT ROW & YOU ARE NOT LOCAL THEN FOR GODS SAKE PUT YOUR FUCKING PHONE DOWN & TAKE IT ALL IN, THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE, IF NOT THEN STAY HOME & LET SOMEONE LOCAL ENJOY THE FRONT ROW!!!
3.HE LIKES TO SEE OUR FACES, SEE US SINGING & DANCING TO THE SHOW, HE FEEDS OFF OUR ENERGY NOT OFF OUR CELL PHONE BATTERIES!!! ::thumbsup::

This is my own opinion, doesn't make it right, its just what I heard. I have only met him once (best day ever) & been front row once...so what do I know!
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Eva K ‎@messy_symmetry
@adamlambert the concert in Tallinn was incredible! So intimate and honest, you rocked the stage!
1:02 PM - 21 Apr 2016
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Warner Music Latvija ‎@WarnerMusicLatv
Adam Lambert, thank you for the amazing show last night at Rock Cafe! Next cities, be prepared to party!... http://fb.me/5gHsHbGii
8:11 AM - 21 Apr 2016
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

The OP has been updated. ::hello::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

The OP has been updated. ::hello::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

The OP has been updated. ::grin::
"It is what it is!"
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Lynneville @LynnevilleGood view of him hiding behind the pillar: Adam Lambert@Tallinn, Estonia, 20.04.2016
::hello:: ::haha::
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WEbZYa ... e=youtu.be[/bbvideo]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

The OP has been updated! ::yes::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

WarnerMusicLatv Apr 21
Adam Lambert, thank you for the amazing show last night at Rock Cafe! Next cities, be prepared to party!... http://fb.me/5gHsHbGii
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

The OP has been updated. ::yes::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin