2016-04-20 TOH Tour - Tallinn, Estonia at Rock Cafe

Post by madamimadam »

Daizyle 7h7 hours ago
@adamlambert on Estonian tv 8 o'clock news

lilybop2010 5h5 hours ago Boston, MA View translation
Sauli is in Tallinn. Video via @sjg66
https://youtu.be/fVr0eD7QnsU

Miachihu 5h5 hours ago
Sauli snapping from the Tallinn concert!
https://youtu.be/RZPLXvGAs0M
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

And of course, entitled fans are now jumping all over him ...

"The fans have bought him clothes, rings, necklaces, art, U name it. He takes it, thus encouraging them. Then yells at them?"

"He needs to start at not accepting expensive jewelry and other gifts and wearing them publicly. He encourages the behavior."

Seriously? Adam owes his fans one thing... If he is selling concert tickets, he is expected to give the fans a show... which he always does in spades!

Anything else he chooses to share with his fans, is through his own good will, not because he is indebted.

If fans give him gifts expecting something in return, it's not a 'gift', it's attempted bribery!
"It is what it is!"
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

madamimadam » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:49 pm wrote:And of course, entitled fans are now jumping all over him ...

"The fans have bought him clothes, rings, necklaces, art, U name it. He takes it, thus encouraging them. Then yells at them?"

"He needs to start at not accepting expensive jewelry and other gifts and wearing them publicly. He encourages the behavior."

Seriously? Adam owes his fans one thing... If he is selling concert tickets, he is expected to give the fans a show... which he always does in spades!

Anything else he chooses to share with his fans, is through his own good will, not because he is indebted.

If fans give him gifts expecting something in return, it's not a 'gift', it's attempted bribery!

AMEN!!!! ::clap:: ::clap:: ::clap::

He "owes" us NOTHING but a show for the $ we spent for a ticket. ::highfive::
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

AllaFehu ‏@alla_Smit ADAM LAMBERT
Love the soft colors and lighting here! ::thumbup:: ::wub::
Paula

Post by Paula »

madamimadam » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:49 pm wrote:And of course, entitled fans are now jumping all over him ...

YES. ALL of this. He owes us nothing except a great album and a great show! That's what we pay him for. Anything else is just extra, and people should expect NOTHING in return for it.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

The OP has been updated! ::hello::
"It is what it is!"
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Well ive felt Adam has very self entitled fans for a,long time. So glad Adam finally called out a certain few. Fans are entitled to a show and his music. If you give him.a gift. He doesn't expect it, nor is he under any obligation. That's a fans choice. Fans need to remember their place. Go to his concerts, buy his music. That's it. ADAM clearly had enough of the same faces who have gone to several mgs. Me for example have never meet Adam. So I. Can understand not getting a chance for eg. If someones going for their tenth in a row lol. Its ridiculous.
svca

Post by svca »

madamimadam » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:25 pm wrote:FOR OUR MEMBERS ONLY:

Apparently, Adam was directing his remarks at one particular fan. She has been known to be rude to other fans and has blocked people for not believing A&S are a couple. She mentioned earlier that when she saw Adam at her umpteenth M&G and that he was in a great mood, probably because S was there with him.

Whether they are a couple or not, I would think having S there, as a friend or otherwise, might put him in a good mood. But she takes it to the next level, that they MUST be a couple!

Personally, I don't care one way or the other. Adam has an amazing knack at staying friends with his exes and good for him!

Please keep the conversation vague if you are going to address this openly!
Lol, didn't know we could do this....sneeeeaaaaaky ::crylaugh::
svca

Post by svca »

tbert » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:31 pm wrote:
Tiki » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:21 pm wrote: mmadamimadamm Retweeted
Mel ‏@RabbitholeGirl 20m20 minutes ago
Omg i fucking love his sass!!
"sometimes i just need to say it"
When talking to the ladies who were filming & not dancing etc.
Adam has so much Sass because Adam has had some loving from his little teddy bear Sauli ::whistle:: ::rofl:: ::clap:: ::devil:: ::devil:: ::innocent:: ::thumbup::
Lol, just spit out my water....

Good one....love it ::banana:: ::banana::
tbert

Post by tbert »

svca » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:06 pm wrote:
tbert » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:31 pm wrote:
Tiki » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:21 pm wrote: mmadamimadamm Retweeted
Mel ‏@RabbitholeGirl 20m20 minutes ago
Omg i fucking love his sass!!
"sometimes i just need to say it"
When talking to the ladies who were filming & not dancing etc.
Adam has so much Sass because Adam has had some loving from his little teddy bear Sauli ::whistle:: ::rofl:: ::clap:: ::devil:: ::devil:: ::innocent:: ::thumbup::
Lol, just spit out my water....

Good one....love it ::banana:: ::banana::
Had to sneak that in for us oldies whom went through all the angst and followed Adam falling in love and then having a good friend by his side ::popcorn:: ::friendsLOL:: Like Adam says "I'm a grown ass man!!"
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4SWmDIJ.jpg[/img]
svca

Post by svca »

Yep, good friends (w/bennies) are hard to come by....I could use me one of those lol.

Oh wait, hubby probably wouldn't like it ::hysterical:: ::hysterical::
tbert

Post by tbert »

svca » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:34 pm wrote:Yep, good friends (w/bennies) are hard to come by....I could use me one of those lol.

I'm glad you get my ::nanananana:: cynical dry humor ::wheee:: ::derrderr::
tbert

Post by tbert »

tbert » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:36 pm wrote:
svca » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:34 pm wrote:Yep, good friends (w/bennies) are hard to come by....I could use me one of those lol.

I'm glad you get my ::nanananana:: cynical dry humor ::wheee:: ::derrderr::
I think Adam is so tired of the cougars who follow him around in excess ::zzzzz:: ::argh:: ::think::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Hi everyone! ::wootwave:: I survived another tax season and managed to squeeze in listening to a few mixlr streams at work (luckily, I have an office all to myself) and checking out a few videos at night, when most of you are sleeping! Thanks to all of you who so unselfishly give your time to post everything to keep us informed about Adam.

Fortunately/unfortunately depending on your personal point of view, Adam felt compelled to say something about these repeat offenders who monopolize the meets and greets and the front row. I don’t think he was mad at them…just really annoyed! Actually he might be getting really puzzled as to the motivation for their actions. He is such a free spirit that he probably can’t wrap his mind around why they don’t have something else to do with their lives other than follow him everywhere! Especially since his message is always one of getting out of a rut and getting busy with living your life in a productive, meaningful way.

I am sure that those ladies are upset…they are probably of the opinion that you shouldn’t bit the hand that feeds you and maybe…Adam needs to remember that also. You all have said, they are acting way too entitled. They are obviously very wealthy and think that they are helping Adam…buying those tickets, M&Gs and tokens of their gratitude. The reality is that they must not have any personal activity or interests that measure up to how they feel when they travel to all those exotic places, and attend Adam’s concerts and spend those precious moments so close to him. He is giving them that HIGH that they are seeking…so they do it over and over and over…….!!!!

I wish they were more like our sandyrk who is lucky to travel quite a bit but is working to share the experience with a fan who can’t afford to travel and attend a show that will likely be a-once-in-a-lifetime event for him. Those other ladies need to find some way to channel their wealth in a way that will help to attract and support new fans instead of scaring some of the younger ones away!

I can only go to the concerts that are nearby and can be squeezed into my work schedule. The thing I am not compelled to do is be in the front row for every concert. I have been in third row, center, back balcony, side and near the back in an outdoor event. I’m not there to get Adam’s attention and my few attempts at photography, video and Periscoping royally sucked! I’m there to hear him sing and to cheer him on; the best place to do that is several rows back somewhere in the center of any venue.

I do appreciate the mixlr streams that we are getting because I am hearing Adam and because I know that the person doing the stream is able to enjoy the concert without a lot of inconvenience.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

damnskywalkers
Put that phone down! #adamlambert
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

This is a video of the incident ....To ladies in front "Put your phones down .......enjoy the show instead.

DimkaDmitry
Adam Lambert - Trespassing/ Another One Bites The Dust (Tallinn, April 20, 2016)
[bbvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/2XRiockycgY[/bbvideo]

Return to “2016 TOH Tour”