2016-03-10 TOH Tour - Nashville, TN at Ryman Auditorium

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

glrm8892 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:34 pm wrote:I know this was a few weeks ago but was my first time ever to see Adam live and meet him . It was such an unbelievably special night. Plus I made a new BF in Mardiblitz!! We shared a room, basically acted like 2-15 year olds drinking! Our goal is meeting up for more concerts in the future. If you watch her Scope, ( which I didn't know she was doing!) I'm the one in front of her with my arms in the air most of time. She even pulled my boots off for me in the cab:).that poor cab driver.... I told him he looked like Terrance and some other really embarrassing stuff. We had an awesome time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AWWWW! Sound like you had an amazing time and I adore Mardi!!!!
"It is what it is!"
glrm8892

Post by glrm8892 »

Paula wrote:
glrm8892 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:34 pm wrote:I know this was a few weeks ago but was my first time ever to see Adam live and meet him . It was such an unbelievably special night. Plus I made a new BF in Mardiblitz!! We shared a room, basically acted like 2-15 year olds drinking! Our goal is meeting up for more concerts in the future. If you watch her Scope, ( which I didn't know she was doing!) I'm the one in front of her with my arms in the air most of time. She even pulled my boots off for me in the cab:).that poor cab driver.... I told him he looked like Terrance and some other really embarrassing stuff. We had an awesome time!!

Awww, yay! I'm glad that you had a great time! :) He's electric, isn't he?

Yes he is! I think you mean Adam, but Terrance in real life is just amazing. I don't think I would want to meet him though. And we had such an awesome time. Great seats, Ryman was super. Hotel great.
glrm8892

Post by glrm8892 »

madamimadam wrote:
glrm8892 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:34 pm wrote:I know this was a few weeks ago but was my first time ever to see Adam live and meet him . It was such an unbelievably special night. Plus I made a new BF in Mardiblitz!! We shared a room, basically acted like 2-15 year olds drinking! Our goal is meeting up for more concerts in the future. If you watch her Scope, ( which I didn't know she was doing!) I'm the one in front of her with my arms in the air most of time. She even pulled my boots off for me in the cab:).that poor cab driver.... I told him he looked like Terrance and some other really embarrassing stuff. We had an awesome time!!

AWWWW! Sound like you had an amazing time and I adore Mardi!!!!
We DID! It was like we had known each other forever! She didn't do the meet/grt so she focused on me! I am usually very quiet but I was talking a mile a minute and hadn't eaten in 2 days. Mardi made me order food (and a PatronImage) and eat. Then she picked out my clothes and did my makeup!! What a doll.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

The OP has been updated. ::hello::
"It is what it is!"

Return to “2016 TOH Tour”