Untitled by Wild4Adam, on Flickr

Paula
2016-03-25 TOH Tour - Detroit, MI at The Fillmore

Post by Paula »

marlock276 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:48 pm wrote:I bet it was like being in the presence of an angel! ~sigh~
You know what, it was. Adam brings out the happy in everyone, too. ::wub::
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

DonnyWinter 15h15 hours ago
@adamlambert I met you last night in Detroit (it was amazing!). My friends and I made a YouTube video about it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ-NGSnu1uI

DonnyWinter 5h5 hours ago
I'm at a loss of words right now! I had the honor of meeting @adamlambert Watch the video I posted for the details!

"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

I watched this Donny's video and it was hilarious...he was beside himself, he was so excited....especially when Adam said he recognized him from somewhere. Apparently Adam had watched one of his videos....he has SUCH a good memory, considering how many people he sees.

My favorite part, though, was the the fiancee of the girl in the wheelchair...she kept saying how hot Adam was, kissed the pic on her VIP pass at one point.

Lol....straight and gay alike, sexy is sexy....and Adam has it in spades. ::icecream:: ::icecream::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

shitmonsterssay

Welcome to The Original High Tour ✨ @adamlambert #adamlambert
#adam #lambert #theoriginalhigh #theoriginalhightour #theoriginalhightourdetroit

Bring on all the lights

GHOST TOWN HEAD BOB SQUAD
@hollyhoneychile @adamlambert @terrancespencer
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

shitmonsterssay

@adamlambert feelin blue last night in Detroit!

@adamlambert & @adamrossmusic ✨

All eyes on @hollyhoneychile last night!
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

shitmonsterssay

Original high tour Detroit!

A little classic

adamazing

Post by adamazing »

Paula » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:53 am wrote:Image

I walked into the room to meet him, a very strange calm washing over me. I looked at him and told him that I'd been waiting for this moment for 7 years. He gave me a great big hug, and thanked me for coming out to the show, and said that he hoped that I'd have a great time. We took the picture, him bringing me into toward his chest, and he smelled AMAZING. For the first pic we took, I had my hand on his chest, and them I changed to this position. I told him that he is absolutely gorgeous, and he smiled at me. thanked me, and told me that I'm beautiful. I walked out of the room feeling like the most important person ever, even though I'm far from it. I was also thinking, WHAT IN THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! Haha!

Best night of my life, EVER. ::wub::
Your picture is gorgeous!!! Both of you look amazing. So happy for you! ::heart::
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/rlitzau/signature2.jpg[/img]
misswood

Post by misswood »

Paula » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:53 am wrote:Image

I walked into the room to meet him, a very strange calm washing over me. I looked at him and told him that I'd been waiting for this moment for 7 years. He gave me a great big hug, and thanked me for coming out to the show, and said that he hoped that I'd have a great time. We took the picture, him bringing me into toward his chest, and he smelled AMAZING. For the first pic we took, I had my hand on his chest, and them I changed to this position. I told him that he is absolutely gorgeous, and he smiled at me. thanked me, and told me that I'm beautiful. I walked out of the room feeling like the most important person ever, even though I'm far from it. I was also thinking, WHAT IN THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! Haha!

Great picture! You look very pretty, Paula ::smile::
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

WOW...what a great picture. You both look fantastic!!! (I love him with the silver/light hair) ::wub:: So glad you had a chance to talk to him and got a big hug from him. Thanks for sharing your big night with us. ::huggy::
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Awwwww ::wub::

Such a great pic of you both ::thumbsup::

So happy for you & having a wonderful time ::flowers::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

Hi Paula..... ::hello::

I know i already gave you a high five on the pic via twitter......but just wanted to add that you really do look calm in that pic and so happy.........

....have to say... adam.... with that silver hair ...just wow!..

as jlynne1205 stated.... he does look incredibly "expensive"..... he is a beautiful glowing diamond that also emits a magnificent scent.....a freak of nature......

and you actually held this glorious entity... ::grin:: ::thumbup::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

The OP has been updated! ::hello::
"It is what it is!"
Paula

Post by Paula »

adamazing » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:26 pm wrote:

Your picture is gorgeous!!! Both of you look amazing. So happy for you! ::heart::
Thank you!!! I'm still in shock that it actually happened! ::grin::
Paula

Post by Paula »

misswood » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:52 am wrote:
Paula » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:53 am wrote:Image

Great picture! You look very pretty, Paula ::smile::
Thanks, girl! Adam makes everyone look good, because he brings out everyone's beauty just by being around them, I think! ::wub::
Paula

Post by Paula »

Lizziek » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:58 am wrote:

WOW...what a great picture. You both look fantastic!!! (I love him with the silver/light hair) ::wub:: So glad you had a chance to talk to him and got a big hug from him. Thanks for sharing your big night with us. ::huggy::
Everything about him is incredible. He struck me as more quiet offstage than I expected. But so skinny and so beautiful! ::wub::

Return to “2016 TOH Tour”