2015-05-19 VH1 Big Morning Buzz Live

Love2Lurk
2015-05-19 - VH1 Big Morning Buzz Live

Post by Love2Lurk »

Sabine wrote:
Adora wrote: Agree with most and especially with the bold part - you put it in words what I actually felt: I think Adam was a bit uncomfortable. [sad.gif]
I think that Adam was absolutely comfortable in this interview, Nick Lachey did a great job, did his homework, was prepared and able to talk about all the important "stations" in Adams career.

And the little game was fun - people tend to forget that these interviews are aimed at a general audience and it is always a win to show them how funny and witty Adam really is.

So far my favourite interview (together with JoJo Wright) for the TOH era.
Yes....JoJo's was great....

And you are right.....not everyone is obsessed like us listening to every interview..... [wink.gif] [lol.gif]

The general public is listening to the station/show they like and are getting Adam ...there ....

Fo us ....who listen to everything Adam....it is a breath of fresh air to hear interviewers like JoJo ...Nick....Maxwell....who 'get' Adam & respect his hard work & talent......doing their homework & being prepared [Love.png] [thumbsup.gif]

The silly games & questions are part of the territory ...I guess [lol.gif]
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Sabine wrote:
Adora wrote: Agree with most and especially with the bold part - you put it in words what I actually felt: I think Adam was a bit uncomfortable. [sad.gif]
I think that Adam was absolutely comfortable in this interview, Nick Lachey did a great job, did his homework, was prepared and able to talk about all the important "stations" in Adams career.

And the little game was fun - people tend to forget that these interviews are aimed at a general audience and it is always a win to show them how funny and witty Adam really is.

So far my favourite interview (together with JoJo Wright) for the TOH era.
I agree. Adam seemed very comfortable. If the interviewer knows what they are doing and is comfortable themselves it makes the interviewee comfortable. And Nick knows what he's doing - he's very comfortable, was very very prepared, is familiar with the music business. It was a great interview.

And you're right about the game -- I love when a celebrity is wiling to play games, have fun, be a bit goofy.
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

madamimadam wrote:VH1 Big Morning Buzz
lilybop2010 · 5h 5 hours ago
Adam Lambert: "He was just scowling at me, cowling at me really" GIFS:
http://lilybop.smugmug.com/Other-11/May ... ilybop.gif
http://lilybop.smugmug.com/Other-11/May ... ilybop.gif

See that they took several of these down on u tube....
Just luv his Simon Cowell 'scowl/cowel'
play on words and awesome imitation... British accent [thumbsup.gif] about 1:31.
Multi faceted talent and just so very smart, witty, funny!!! [Love.png]
vvvv
Adam Lambert On His 'American Idol' 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Audtion To Performing It On Stage With Queen.
http://on.vh1.com/1FrG52w

Return to “2015 E&A”