Post by vistadiva »

And the full interview...what fun!! [thumbs.gif] [thumbs.gif]

[youtube][/youtube]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
2015-06-05 Alan Carr: Chatty Man - UK

Post by Tiki »

That was fun! Just love seeing Adam laughing and having a great time. [happy.gif]
If I understood correctly it sounds like Adam will be back on the show at some point to perform. [thumbsup.gif]
Aviddem

Post by Aviddem »

Soooooo, are we going to speculate on who the woman was, or are we taking the high road?! [oops.gif] [happy.gif]
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

And a rundown on what was edited out from the taping....

https://everythingandthoughts.wordpress ... hatty-man/

BTS: Adam Lambert on Alan Carr’s Chatty Man
JUNE 5, 2015 ~ KIMII0091
During one of the games in the interval, we spotted Adam at the doorway and from then we couldn’t take our eyes off him. He was dressed all in blue (must be one of his fave colours atm, well it does bring out his eyes ;)) with no socks on! Literally I couldn’t take my eyes off his ankles, weird I know but seriously Adam get some socks on. After the game with members of the audience he walked in and we all started screaming, clapping and chanting his name… I also jumped, wanted to be different and get a wave, definitely think he noticed us on more than one occasion throughout the recording. After they did the intro of all the guests, Alan couldn’t decide where to sit… Tried sitting on the arm on the sofa by Adam but they had no light all the guests were ushered off.

After Ellie Kemper had been interviewed Adam was brought back on and we went wild again, chanting his name and just being the crazy that he loves, to which Alan said we weren’t his type. Adam said something like that doesn’t hurt or something, memory is a bit sketchy, sorry. At the start Alan brought up a tweet that someone had sent in saying they would give head if Alan got Adam on Chatty Man. They had a good giggle about it. Then Adam asked about the guy who had taken his top off in the interval game, as he had seen it and the guy was quite ripped and seemed very arrogant about it as well as thinking he was the best thing ever. Alan joked it wasn’t a dating show.
Alan wasn’t looking forward to the drink as he got Adam some tequila, which Adam only complained about because apparently he is a “snob” and only likes the 100% pure stuff and this one wasn’t good. Alan downed his and Adam only sipped it, until Alan told him to down it. They had some banter about the last time Alan drank tequila and then Alan brought up the whole sleeping with a woman thing. But he said “I heard the last time you drank tequila you slept with a woman” to which Adam replied “no the last time, it was some time ago now.” They then went into a section about how Alan thought sleeping with a woman is like being given a plane ticket to Oman, you may be given it but you shouldn’t take it “oh you’re a gold star gay then?” “I was given the ticket and I took it” “the opportunity just came up and I enjoyed it.”

They both started talking about the Burning Man festival and how Adam applied for idol after he had been there, and how Alan should go to the festival and maybe then he would fall into a vagina. It just made me giggle how much Adam said vagina in about five minutes, then how Adam asked Alan to be his wing man. They high fives and Adam said “wasn’t that butch?” And Alan replied, “yeah let’s get some pussy”. Alan mentioned that he thought about going and asked Adam what it was like, he said it was like glamping which confused Alan. Alan asked what it was an Adam explained, and how did we know what it was and he didn’t. “Glamping, glamberts, they’re in the know. They know everything.” Whilst they were talking about burning man being an influence for Idol. Adam did his terrible English accent again, and Alan was like is that English? And Adam said it was the best he could do. Then they went into the story about how Simon thought he was too theatrical, and how Randy gave him a chance.

They spoke about when Lady Gaga was on the show and Alan and her cooked, Adam said he made a good omelette and it helped that he could make a good breakfast. At this point he gave a cheeky look and Alan said what’s wrong with a pop tart, you just put it in and it’s done. Adam them said he was a pop tart. Heheh.

Some time after they played Ghost town and we were all singing and clapping along in the audience. Basically at every chance we got we took it to go wild. During the time they played Ghost Town, Adam found a Capri Sun under Alan’s globe and mispronounced it to which Alan made gags about. Unsure how we got to this, certain moments are blank but Alan asked us if Adam should have another tequila and I yelled yes, and Alan agreed. When Alan was pouring Adam’s second drink, he was like I’ll just give you an inch in the bottom, to which Adam smirked. However this time Adam mixed it with some Capri Sun and they began to talk about Madonna’s ghost town and how the falling over was karma, Adam said he was there and she went down with a bang then drank his drink. Alan commented on how different certain parts of ghost town where and how it goes from Ballad to thunking base, and Alan said it was a little dirtier and darker.

At some point during it Alan confronted Adam about being a closeted ginger, guessing that was because of how he is now letting it all go natural. To which Adam replied with how it wasn’t an Ed Sheeran ginger but a more subtle ginger…. Someone in the audience shouted Strawberry Blonde out which he seemed to like and messed around with terms like Sedona Sunset.

Alan gave Adam some frizz ease for Bri’s hair after commenting on how huge Bri’s hair would be with the humidity of Rio, and they spoke about how huge Freddie’s shoes where to fill. After they finished filming Adam asked if he could take the Capri Sun and Alan told him to take it after their selfie, where they took like ten!
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

But his laugh....

https://t.co/jk2Y2ThPVD

Sorry....don't know how to bring in a vine. Anyone????
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

vistadiva wrote:But his laugh....

https://t.co/jk2Y2ThPVD

Sorry....don't know how to bring in a vine. Anyone????
heeeheeeheee... wait till you see the feature at the new board!

[wink.gif]

Did you not read my Announcement? You should not be bringing in links unless you're keeping backups of it to add to the new board.
"It is what it is!"
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

vistadiva wrote:And the full interview...what fun!! [thumbs.gif] [thumbs.gif]

[youtube][/youtube]

Love this interview.....Adam is just so.... sweet ....funny....handsome [Love.png] [Love.png]

An interviewers dream [Love.png]
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

Aviddem wrote:Soooooo, are we going to speculate on who the woman was, or are we taking the high road?! [oops.gif] [happy.gif]
I loved how he answered these questions about being with a woman....

The fact that he said it felt good....and was willing to go with it....

Makes me think it is someone he cares about as a friend....

He was very careful not to hurt anyones feelings.....he is such a sweet heart.....

Lucky woman....whomever she is [Love.png] [Love.png] [Love.png]
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

[youtube][/youtube]
Seriously, he just keeps getting better looking. I just love him...every single thing about him!! [Love.png]

Loved this interview. After watching other Chatty Man interviews I knew this was going to be fun....and it was!!
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

"play this at my funeral and all will be fine from within the coffin"
[yes2.gif] [0016.gif] [dead.gif]
[youtube][/youtube]

Aviddem

Post by Aviddem »

Love2Lurk wrote:
Aviddem wrote:Soooooo, are we going to speculate on who the woman was, or are we taking the high road?! [oops.gif] [happy.gif]

He was very careful not to hurt anyones feelings.....he is such a sweet heart.....

I've always wondered why this crazy fandom hasn't run wild with speculation when we first heard his confirmation, like we tend to do about everything (especially dates/boyfriends, etc.)!!! Some things are best left unsaid, I guess. [icon_confused.gif]
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Aviddem wrote:
Love2Lurk wrote:

I've always wondered why this crazy fandom hasn't run wild with speculation when we first heard his confirmation, like we tend to do about everything (especially dates/boyfriends, etc.)!!! Some things are best left unsaid, I guess. [icon_confused.gif]
I think everyone has their own idea who it might be....and truth is, we will never know.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Aviddem wrote:
Love2Lurk wrote:

Actually, back at IDF we kept that stuff in a separate thread that turned into a mess and was shut down. I find speculation quickly becomes very creepy because people tend to forget that Adam and his personal friends are real people and not characters in some fanfic when suddenly entire scenarios are created around these people based on nothing but speculation. As you said, some things are best left unsaid, not speculated about and kept to our own imaginations. I always think what it would be like if people I don't know and who don't know me were sitting around discussing my personal life and making up stories about me and people in my life....creepy.

Now back to the interview. I watched it a second time and Adam is really the best guest. Every talk show should be doing whatever they can to get him on their show. He's willing to do whatever...he's articulate....he's extremely personable....he's funny. He's the perfect guest. And the camera loves him -- he's beautiful!!
Sagittarius

Post by Sagittarius »

Adam's an absolute natural...and truly enjoys who he's engaging with. How easy and open he is...loved the interview [clapping.gif] [clapping.gif]
svca

Post by svca »

I wish that interview was a bit longer, they're funny together. Went to YT and watched Chatty Man (never heard of the show)....watched his show with RuPaul....hilarious!

RuPaul showed Alan how to tuck when he does his drag persona. [lol.gif]
Paula

Post by Paula »

bebeg wrote:
Aviddem wrote:
Love2Lurk wrote:

Actually, back at IDF we kept that stuff in a separate thread that turned into a mess and was shut down. I find speculation quickly becomes very creepy because people tend to forget that Adam and his personal friends are real people and not characters in some fanfic when suddenly entire scenarios are created around these people based on nothing but speculation. As you said, some things are best left unsaid, not speculated about and kept to our own imaginations. I always think what it would be like if people I don't know and who don't know me were sitting around discussing my personal life and making up stories about me and people in my life....creepy.

Now back to the interview. I watched it a second time and Adam is really the best guest. Every talk show should be doing whatever they can to get him on their show. He's willing to do whatever...he's articulate....he's extremely personable....he's funny. He's the perfect guest. And the camera loves him -- he's beautiful!!
Agree with you on ALL of this, bebeg.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

svca wrote:I wish that interview was a bit longer, they're funny together. Went to YT and watched Chatty Man (never heard of the show)....watched his show with RuPaul....hilarious!

RuPaul showed Alan how to tuck when he does his drag persona. [lol.gif]
Thanks for reminding me about the RuPaul interview. Will have to watch tomorrow. I watched the one with Taylor Swift....fun. And there's one with Channing Tatum and Jamie foxx that is real fun.
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

[youtube][/youtube]
[lmao.gif] I really loved the interview. [0002.gif]
Janika

Post by Janika »

That was fun. Is Chatty Man huge show in UK?
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

ADAM LAMBERT ‏@adamlambert 4h4 hours ago
#bottomshelf #chattman

Alan Carr @AlanCarr
@adamlambert you loved it really!!! Ha! Thanks for being such a great guest - see you next time #ghosttown #chattyman

ADAM LAMBERT ‏@adamlambert 4m4 minutes ago
I had so much fun with you! @AlanCarr

Return to “2015 E&A”