2015-06-13 The National Lottery (UK)

svca

Post by svca »

DerekMcG » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:49 pm wrote:Adam did indeed look and sound amazing. The climax of the song was thrilling---probably the most exciting version he's done so far. Beautifully recorded too.

I didn't mind the shortening of the song, and, if anything, it made it more dynamic. I also thought the focusing on the dancers when Adam wasn't singing was a smart move, as it prevented him from looking "stranded" with nothing to do during the chorus.

Let's hope the song gets a decent bump on UK iTunes when the Brits wake up later today! It was at #37 when I last looked---a very respectable position for a song that hasn't been released to radio in that country yet.
I really like those 2 dancers, love their look for this song.
sandyrk

Post by sandyrk »

Great performance! Love how soft and high his voice was at first, loved the outfit, loved the dancers. The song is coming along just so nicely!!! Compare it to his first time out with it.
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

svca » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:24 am wrote:
DerekMcG » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:49 pm wrote:Adam did indeed look and sound amazing. The climax of the song was thrilling---probably the most exciting version he's done so far. Beautifully recorded too.

I didn't mind the shortening of the song, and, if anything, it made it more dynamic. I also thought the focusing on the dancers when Adam wasn't singing was a smart move, as it prevented him from looking "stranded" with nothing to do during the chorus.

Let's hope the song gets a decent bump on UK iTunes when the Brits wake up later today! It was at #37 when I last looked---a very respectable position for a song that hasn't been released to radio in that country yet.
I really like those 2 dancers, love their look for this song.
I do to....they seem to really go with the music vid of this song.....

They don't try to ....over dance or become distracting.....very nice touch to his performance ::thumbup::

and ...I said early on....I didn't want dancers....they seem to fit this era#3...so far ::thumbup::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

HOTonair 8h8 hours ago
WATCH: Adam Lambert performs 'Ghost Town' on UK lottery show http://buff.ly/1IY88ts #glamberts
"It is what it is!"

Return to “2015 E&A”