2015-06-19 Kelly & Michael, NY City

bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Adora » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:00 pm wrote:No, there was no interview. First he sang and then they hugged with Nene and they exchanged a few words as how you doing and looking good, stuff like that.

I'm actually glad that it was Nene instead of Kelly- they worked with Adam on Divas show and she is very funny IMO. Michael was also not bad at all - first time I watched the show with him. (I think the last time I watched it it was when Adam was on Regis and Kelly, lol.) I actually liked the whole show this time around - it was funny and entertaining.

Michael is great! He and Kelly work so well together and their show is entertaining every day. But it was nice to Nene and Adam together again.

I just now watched the performance with my niece (after showing her the GMA concert). As he was singing Ghost Town she said 'the great thing about this song is no matter how many times I've heard it, it still sounds fresh'. ::smile::
Moonlightchiara

Post by Moonlightchiara »

Thanks for the info about no interview! I was worried I missed something (although with the internet, you can usually find what you missed.)
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Moonlightchiara » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:28 pm wrote:Thanks for the info about no interview! I was worried I missed something (although with the internet, you can usually find what you missed.)
No formal interview, but Michael did chat with him about looking so good and working with Queen. There should be something up on their website.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

KellyandMichael 11h11 hours ago
#TGIF! Tune in today for #ColinFarrell, @AdamLambert, & @NeneLeakes!! #KellyandMichael

NeNeLeakes 11h11 hours ago
RT @KellyandMichael: #TGIF! Tune in today for #ColinFarrell, @AdamLambert, & @NeneLeakes!! #KellyandMichael

mmadamimadamm 10h10 hours ago
mmadamimadamm retweeted LIVEKellyandMichael
Adam just RT`d
mmadamimadamm added,
0:30
LIVEKellyandMichael @KellyandMichael
#TGIF! Tune in today for #ColinFarrell, @AdamLambert, & @NeneLeakes!! #KellyandMichael

zulugirl13 10h10 hours ago
YES!!! @adamlambert & @NeNeLeakes together again #Divas @KellyandMichael

lilybop2010 9h9 hours ago Boston, MA
Great Adam Lambert chat on @KellyandMichael with Michael and @NeNeLeakes
Mentioned NYE & Adam was #1 Google search in UK for 4 days!

GakBird 9h9 hours ago
MTE! RT @MusicTramp: Good for Adam, he's getting better and better at bringing conversation back to TOH.

PopologyNow 9h9 hours ago
ALSO - Catch @adamlambert performing '#GhostTown' on @KellyandMichael: http://wp.me/p59ruI-3hE #TheOriginalHigh

monalee777 9h9 hours ago
NeNe is a glambert, lol

wbr 9h9 hours ago
Warner Bros. Records retweeted Jeffrey Fennell
Perfect kick off to Friday! Warner Bros. Records added,
Jeffrey Fennell @JT_Fennell
@adamlambert just gave me life on @KellyandMichael #MyHeartIsAGhostTown

ohnotheydidnt 7h7 hours ago
Adam Lambert performs on Good Morning America + Kelly & Michael http://dlvr.it/BGHVGy #musicmusicianpop #adamlambert

PopCrush 7h7 hours ago
.@adamlambert brings "Ghost Town" to @KellyandMichael — watch and whistle along: http://popcrush.com/adam-lambert-ghost- ... inal-high/

NeNeLeakes 7h7 hours ago
We dancing in the dark to @adamlambert music... http://bit.ly/1d65KTh It's Friday bay bay #turndownforwhat!

VIDEO

idolxfactor1 9h9 hours ago
Adam Lambert - Ghost Town - Kelly & Michael (Live) … @adamlambert Thxs 4 The Share!

idolxfactor1 9h9 hours ago
Adam Lambert - Interview (Ghost Town) - Kelly & Michael … @adamlambert Plz Share!

"It is what it is!"
Stardust Glamour

Post by Stardust Glamour »

I like how he pets NeNe in the last couple of second of the vid. ::wub::

Return to “2015 E&A”