2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

skaschep

Post by skaschep »

hotouthere » 02 Aug 2015, 20:05 wrote:Loved Adam's performance. His Elvis impression is pretty HOT! ::devil:: ::haha::
The jacket and whole outfit he was wearing was ::drool:: !

I feel so bad for his earpiece issues...seems to be the bane of his existence on stage.

I woke up at 1:30 a.m. and was tempted to stay up for the 2:00 a.m. showtime (my time) last night but just could not bring myself to do it. If I had known that he was opening the show, it would have been totally doable.
Why do you think he has earpiece issues? I believe the left side is his own voice streamed back to him. He almost always throws it out when he's about to go into full whale mode. He's pretty confident about that section of the song it seems to me so then he doesn't have to hear himself.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Lots of YT are being pulled down so god there is vimeo ::yes::

from adamlambert_pic
2015-08-02 Adam Lambert on The V0ice Australia - Meeting the contestants & Ghost Town
nica575

Post by nica575 »

LOL! I feel like his jacket collar decided not to cooperate and refused to stand up despite two attempts by Adam! ::grin::

Poor Adam, those little things are so important to him!

Seriously - what a perfection of a performance! So much energy! No wonder GT is #1 on iTunes (displaced 1D!) and TOH the album is #1 as well!

Great taste Australia! ::clapbig::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clap:: ::yessss:: ::clap:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig::

And soon he is on 2 more show today so OZ is being Adamized today ::winking::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

skaschep » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:19 am wrote:
hotouthere » 02 Aug 2015, 20:05 wrote:Loved Adam's performance. His Elvis impression is pretty HOT! ::devil:: ::haha::
The jacket and whole outfit he was wearing was ::drool:: !

I feel so bad for his earpiece issues...seems to be the bane of his existence on stage.

I woke up at 1:30 a.m. and was tempted to stay up for the 2:00 a.m. showtime (my time) last night but just could not bring myself to do it. If I had known that he was opening the show, it would have been totally doable.
Why do you think he has earpiece issues? I believe the left side is his own voice streamed back to him. He almost always throws it out when he's about to go into full whale mode. He's pretty confident about that section of the song it seems to me so then he doesn't have to hear himself.
Because he is constantly fiddling with them...for the last 6 + years! Either they are slipping or uncomfortable and he is pushing them back in place over his ears, adjusting the sound himself or he is always having to signal to his sound man to adjust the sound up or down or he can't hear at all. In an interview, his sound man said that Adam is VERY sensitive to the sound mix. I think that when he switches from the lighter sounding parts of a song to when he uses his full powerful chest voice it is such a big change...that must be hard to accommodate in the sound coming through his earpieces.

If you pay attention to Adam vs other performers, it is almost a habit for him to make an adjustment while most DO NOT make adjustments during their performances unless there is an obvious equipment failure.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Hrithika » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:45 pm wrote:::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clap:: ::yessss:: ::clap:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig::

And soon he is on 2 more show today so OZ is being Adamized today ::winking::
FIVE more TV shows today!!!!! Plus a radio station!!!!!

See calendar!!!!

::banana::
"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

ups ::grin::

how we gonna keep up madam ::wheee::
this seams to be some record in appearance for us to cover
BIG test for all ::stealth:: ::ninja:: ::superninja:: to grab all there is
NO ::sleep:: allowed ::grin:: kidding

i am already tired perhaps i need some ::popcorn::
svca

Post by svca »

I finally gave up trying to keep up with all the radio interviews, appearances, etc. ::tomato:: Besides, the radio interviewers all ask the same questions anyway lol. ::bleh::

I just catch them as I can. Lordy ::whut::

Thank you guys, for bringing in all this stuff. I told my son yesterday that I was so behind on watching all the Adam stuff, and he didn't believe it.

Yep, Mom is slacking off lol. ::nono::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

mmadamimadamm 21m21 minutes ago
mmadamimadamm retweeted Linderella ;)
Full video of Th e V o ic e with intro!!!!! Thanks!!!!! mmadamimadamm added,
Linderella ;) @ScorpioBert
@devenlane sure , @alternaterra @MalsDoxy @mmadamimadamm

"It is what it is!"
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

damn luv this......thanx barb......adam was so in Elvis mode for this performance..and it doesn't take much ...Elvis ...Freddie...and even MJ....subliminal influences......

as to the ear piece......definitely he has issues....but do think, (like a few of you).....there is a point in many performances where he does not need his left ear monitor...(and it does seem to be the left one)..... seems to be a distraction.....especially when he goes into hyper gear vocally........

of course i am not a sound dude/ess......so who the frick knows?......anyone?....curious........

also ...the way he threw that monitor from his ear......pure perfection....... ::wub::

ROCKGOD.......
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

instamtamir Last night on the Voice Australia, Adam's single went up to #2 on their charts and his Album went up to #1 I'm glad to back up this #badass #thevoiceaustralia #thevoice #adamlambert #queen #feverface #red

Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

bebeg » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:12 pm wrote:

instamtamir Last night on the Voice Australia, Adam's single went up to #2 on their charts and his Album went up to #1 I'm glad to back up this #badass #thevoiceaustralia #thevoice #adamlambert #queen #feverface #red

nice ...... ::heart:: & have to say the dude is a bit cute,too........ ::grin::
tnkrbell80

Post by tnkrbell80 »

damn adam looked hot!!!!!!!!!
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

A little OT, but wondering about the band. Has he had the same guitar player since Era #3 started? It seems that the bass player keeps changing. The drummer and keyboardist have changed, too, haven't they? Just trying to keep up.
Paula

Post by Paula »

marlock276 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:13 pm wrote:A little OT, but wondering about the band. Has he had the same guitar player since Era #3 started? It seems that the bass player keeps changing. The drummer and keyboardist have changed, too, haven't they? Just trying to keep up.
I don' t think the guitarist has been the same. That's not Adam Scott, who he started off with at his first gig. And drummer and keyboardist have changed, as at first, it was Camila Grey once more on keyboards.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

madamimadam » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:21 pm wrote:THE VOICE

citygirl36 Aug 1
dainty_group ON TV TONIGHT:
Don't miss #AdamLambert performing ‘Ghost Town’ LIVE on The Voice Australia at 7pm

TheVoiceAU Aug 1
Who's counting down the hours until they see @adamlambert perform at the #VoiceLives tonight?! #TheVoiceAu

Michaela_Bourke Aug 1
@TheVoiceAU @adamlambert we have in from Brisbane, in the line up right now!!!! #VoiceLives #TheVoiceAU @vines77

rosie6172 Aug 1
OMFG I CAN HEAR ADAM REHEARSING!!!!!!!!!!

TheVoiceAU Aug 2
It's not too hard to guess who is behind this door?! @AdamLambert has arrived on set! #VoiceLives, Tonight 7pm

Mel_Tea Aug 2
The warm up guy just announced Adam is performing tonight and crowd cheered loud. He said will chat to sonia on cam too.

adamlambert Aug 2
Ready for @TheVoiceAU ?!?

SeaFM Aug 2
101.3 SeaFM retweeted ADAM LAMBERT
Who's watching out for Adam on #TheVoiceAU tonight? Remember - he's on #BKshow Tuesday morning!

celebritytwitz Aug 2
RT @adamlambert Ready for @TheVoiceAU ?!?

Mel_Tea Aug 2 [Never televised]
Adam just did an interview with sonia up the back stairs. So cute! He has not performed. That will be live

katzolicious Aug 2

CarolynHiblen Aug 2
The Voice Lives!! Tonight's the night plus a special performance by the one and only Adam Lambert!!…

tattoojo Aug 2
Adam Lambert Backstage T h e V o ic e Oz via @YouTube

maryba18 Aug 2
@TheRealDuckBert @adamlambert

maryba18 Aug 2
@TheRealDuckBert @adamlambert @ricky_martin together

Mel_Tea Aug 2
Wow Hugh Jackman is here somewhere too!

Blinglam Aug 2
geelolo's photo

mmadamimadamm Aug 2
WOW!!!!
thevoiceau
LIVE NOW:
Coach @IsThatJessieJ & @AdamLambert hitting #TheVoiceAu Instagram Gravity Room

adamlambert Aug 2
Trippin on Acid Rain w @jessiej backstage at thevoiceau

mmadamimadamm Aug 2
The Voice goes live tonight at 7pm - and New Idea has the best seat in the house!!

Shar059 Aug 2
@adamlambert @TheVoiceAU #AdamLove

Byroncooke Aug 2
Our smart friends at #TheVoiceAU will make us wait to the end I'm sure > "@adamlambert: Ready for @TheVoiceAU ?!? "

Channel9 Aug 2
"Use the nerves." - @Adamlambert! #VoiceLives #TheVoiceAU

ashleighhey Aug 2
I think I'm in love with Adam lambert

TheVoiceAU Aug 2
How incredible is @AdamLambert's performance of #GhostTown?! Download → http://buff.ly/1JYNuo8 #AdamOnTheVoice

PopeyeOz Aug 2
ADAM LAMBERT .... MUSICAL GENIUS ...... LOVE THIS SONG !!!!

Lochman2 Aug 2
Go Adam Lambert you're the best #AdamOnTheVoice

DavidCampbell73 Aug 2
OK @adamlambert is an old school, cop this, pop star. Love it @TheVoiceAU #VoiceLives

LadyDi_73 Aug 2
LOVE ADAM LAMBERT!!!!! whooooooo what a voice!!!!!
#theVoiceAu

Channel9 Aug 2
Our heart definitely isn't a 'Ghost Town' now that @Adamlambert and the incredible Artists are here! ;) #VoiceLives #TheVoiceAU

Vote1Leadbeater Aug 2
@DavidCampbell73 @adamlambert @TheVoiceAU explain the drummer with a drum machine then?? eeekkkk!!!!

DavidCampbell73 Aug 2
@Vote1Leadbeater @adamlambert @TheVoiceAU My drummer uses one. They are amazing. Like the real thing but with LOADS more sounds. Legit

DavidCampbell73 Aug 2
David Campbell retweeted Zee
Because it's a dance song David Campbell added,
Zee @Vote1Leadbeater
@DavidCampbell73 @adamlambert @TheVoiceAU Hubby (the household drummer) says why have the kit there then??

riessie_lol Aug 2 Melbourne, Victoria
Killing it @adamlambert finally someone who can sing is on stage #TheVoiceAU

Byroncooke Aug 2
#ADAMONTHEVOICE !!!!

nicwkelly Aug 2
man no one has a voice like lambo #thevoiceau

F4Daisy Aug 2
ADAM. #thevoice @TheVoiceAU #AdamLambert #2015

ash_london Aug 2
Not only is @adamlambert the nicest human alive - he is the most talented pop singer on earth ... And proving it right now on #TheVoiceAU

Channel9 Aug 2
We’re loving @adamlambert’s rockin’ performance! Who’s with us?! #VoiceLives #TheVoiceAU

sandyhunter2 Aug 2 Singleton, New South Wales
Adam Lambert WOW #TheVoiceAU @TheVoiceAU

cameron_adams Aug 2
Here @adamlambert shows these #theVoiceau folk you don't have to win a reality TV show or agree to a covers album if you have The Voice

TheAdamBub Aug 2
Giving us serious face and serious voice, the one and only @adamlambert! Totally owned #GhostTown on #TheVoiceAU #AdamOnTheVoice

AstridRory Aug 2
Whoah! @adamlambert is Fantastic! #GhostTown! @TheVoiceAU #thevoiceau #amazing

Emilyrenee_13 Aug 2
God Adam lambert is so good

intimatetronnor Aug 2
#thevoiceau @adamlambert OMG THAT PERFORMANCE WAS FUCKING AMAZING JUST SLAY ME

stephen_valeri Aug 2
Is @adamlambert the most beautiful man alive? All signs pointing to YES #TheVoiceAu

DavidCampbell73 Aug 2
Ok that song is my new jam. @adamlambert @TheVoiceAU #VoiceLives

Byroncooke Aug 2
I knew these 2 girls had good taste #ADAMONTHEVOICE #TheVoiceAU

DeenaOzman Aug 2
#Snapchat #VoiceLives #AdamLambert #GhostTown #TheVoiceAU

emmaglazier Aug 2 Sydney, New South Wales
The beautiful @adamlambert smashed it on stage tonight! #VoiceLives @ The Voice Australia Fox Studios

badboybowman27 Aug 2 Melbourne, Victoria
You are an absolutely amazing talent @adamlambert best performance so far @TheVoiceAU

KateMac411 Aug 2
How hot was this guy @adamlambert on @TheVoiceAU #TheVoiceAU #AdamOnTheVoice lucky to have hung out with him #fridAy

kelid74 Aug 2
Might just be an Adam Lambert convert now #VoiceLives @adamlambert

jojop72 Aug 2
@adamlambert Great job on the @TheVoiceAU just WOW great song too

sands_04 Aug 2
Wowsa @adamlambert got hot damn, awesome performance @TheVoiceAU

Ness_Ergarac Aug 2
#AdamLambert - what a voice!!! AaMmAaZzIiNnGg!!!!!

nancyburgess08 Aug 2
@adamlambert ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Such an adorable man you are with 1 of the best vocals EVER! Love it! #TheVoiceAu #VoiceLives @TheVoiceAU

Mel_Tea Aug 2
How awesome was that performance by @adamlambert !! The vibe in the studio was electric! #adamonthevoice #thevoiceau

BevButtercup Aug 2 Sydney, New South Wales
Adam Lambert is hot ! Awesome live on the voice @TheVoiceAU @adamlambert

Byroncooke Aug 2
A few more #ADAMONTHEVOICE pics.... so we can all fangirl together.

aimzleigh_x Aug 2
why did the @adamlambert performance have to end?! I was enjoying it SO much! @TheVoiceAU #TheVoiceAU #GhostTown

GlamDianee Aug 2
@adamlambert on @TheVoiceAU

TheRealDuckBert Aug 2
ADAM LAMBERT on #TheVoiceAU! GOO GOD HE'S GORGEOUS!

EMES79 Aug 2
ADAM LAMBERT IS HOT ...JS :D

1Dfansupporters Aug 2
@adamlambert MARRY ME YOU FABULOUS HUMAN YOU!!!!!!!

CMNols Aug 2
Awkward moment when I thought #AdamLambert was a contestant on #TheVoiceAU "Wow he's good.."

DeepFriedFruit Aug 2
@adamlambert is ridiculously good looking. ALMOST as ridiculously good looking as @ricky_martin Can't take my eyes off you #voicelives

Sonia_Rose1 Aug 2
@adamlambert @TheVoiceAU meeting the contestants

mmadamimadamm Aug 2
newideamagazine Adam Lambert's in the house killing it with Ghost Town!

skinnada Aug 2
Now there is a star performance @adamlambert #TheVoiceAU

Byroncooke Aug 2
Even the homies @JoelMadden & @benjaminmadden were down for some GLAMBERTING #AdamOnTheVoice #TheVoiceAU

SBMcLachlan Aug 2
@adamlambert thankyou 4 being #outstanding on #TheVoiceAU #respect from 1 #singer 2 another #AdamOnTheVoice #RockStar

Blinglam Aug 2
Hot !!!!

Blinglam Aug 2
Seriously gorgeous !!!

jarbullett Aug 2
Damn the tickets to @adamlambert tour are going to go like hotcakes!! #glamberts @TheVoiceAU aaaaarrrggghhhhhh

KateJFitz01 Aug 2
I'm watching #VoiceLives on delay and going nuts over @adamlambert God I love his voice

mattygeorge Aug 2 Sydney, New South Wales
100% winner of @TheVoiceAU 2015 - @adamlambert what a unique talent! #VoiceLives

WarnerMusicAU Aug 2
So good! @adamlambert nailed #ghosttown on @TheVoiceAU tonight. #AdamLambert

Potterprincesss Aug 2
Thank you again to @TheVoiceAU and @adamlambert you blew the roof off my house. #AdamLambert #thevoiceAU #VoiceLives

adamlambert Aug 2
So much fun on thevoiceau tonight. #GhostTown

TimDiedSmiling Aug 2 Adelaide, South Australia
i don't think I've heard Adam Lambert before and I really like this song it is vry good

ky_weez Aug 2
Watching @adamlambert on @TheVoiceAU and it proves how much I can not wait till his Adelaide concert! Simply phenomenal! #originalhigh

KarmaDoll77 Aug 2 Brisbane, Queensland
@adamlambert You were unbelievable tonight!

NicVRob Aug 2
Adam lambert awesome showman. Saw him with Queen in 2014 looking forward to seeing him again. #VoiceLives

highonirwinn Aug 2
@adamlambert YOU WERE AMAZING ON THE VOICE OMF IM HOPEFULLY SEEING YOU IN ADELAIDE NEXT YEAR SO EXCITED

Mel_Tea Aug 2
#adamonthevoice #TheVoiceAU killed it! #ghosttown

driftingedge Aug 2
EVERYONE STOOD UP THE JUDGES STOOD UP JESSIE J AND THE MADDEN BROTHERS STOOD UP FOR ADAM LAMBERT IM CRYING

Holliexxoo Aug 2
my gosh @adamlambert Your voice is Absolutely amazing!!!. Xx

DavidRudd0411 Aug 2
@adamlambert great performance on #TheVoiceAU! Loving the new album #theoriginalhigh

HartSlowBeating Aug 2
Watching #TheVoiceAU and Adam Lambert just performed. I forgot how good he is.

TALCvids Aug 2
TALCvids retweeted NIC KELLY
editor @projectudottv. TALCvids added,
NIC KELLY @nicwkelly
man no one has a voice like lambo #thevoiceau

Babalooist Aug 2 Sydney, New South Wales
My timeline went nuts when @adamlambert was on #TheVoiceAU !! #handsomedevil #adamonthevoice

mmadamimadamm Aug 2
mmadamimadamm retweeted Ness
I THINK I LOVE YA! LOL! mmadamimadamm added,
Ness @Ness_Ergarac
@GlamDianee @Blinglam @mmadamimadamm Figures. The kid is far too talanted and good looking to be straight

mmadamimadamm Aug 2
mmadamimadamm retweeted Ness
AWWWW!!! mmadamimadamm added,
Ness @Ness_Ergarac
@mmadamimadamm @GlamDianee @Blinglam Truly. I heard his voice & stopped cleaning. I had to see who it was so i sat down to watch him.

Ness_Ergarac Aug 2
@mmadamimadamm @GlamDianee @Blinglam The kid has for some serious talent and THEN some. What a little spunk

VeroniqueORCEL Aug 2

shoshannastone Aug 2
Yesss Australia!!! Ghost Town at number 2 and The Original High at number 1!!!! Yaaaayyyy @adamlambert

Mel_Tea Aug 2
@shoshannastone lots of screaming and cheers! Congrats to him and all of you as I understand timing is everything! Aside from talent! Lol

klementina1710 Aug 2
Our everything on #thevoiceau #Glamberts http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/thevoice ... host-town/

lovesummer22 Aug 2
My Aunty's texts while Adam was performing...."HE IS A GOD"......."THE HIP THRUSTING"........"I AM NOT WORTHY" . I totally understand.

Mel_Tea Aug 2 [Never aired]
Adam Lambert with Sonia taping a little interview up the back #thevoiceau

TopRT_AU Aug 2
@TheVoiceAU: "How incredible is @AdamLambert's performance of #GhostTown?! Download →…" #1 in #Australia http://www.toprt.com/TopRT_AU/?t=627784821654339584

idklambert Aug 2
he does it sassily

RockCritique Aug 2
I heard @adamlambert song "Ghost Town" this evening & all I can say is I'm heading to the store to buy the Album! Totally epic!

RockCritique Aug 2
@GDerosia @heretohearyou Omg its fantastic! Gotta get @adamlambert Album asap! Love that song & cant get it outta my head!

RockCritique Aug 2
Official.MarieRock retweeted Sandy
I sure will. Thanks for the tip! I am an International Rock Critic & well this is epic! Official.MarieRock added,
Sandy @heretohearyou
@RockCritique @GDerosia @adamlambert get the deluxe. You will love the track After Hours!

RockCritique Aug 2
Official.MarieRock retweeted ❤Alexandra Lambert❤
Totally besotted with "Ghost Town" Thanks @adamlambert for your amazing song! Official.MarieRock added,
❤Alexandra Lambert❤ @JB_AL_FOREVER
Such an incredible performance of @AdamLambert with #GhostTown at #TheVoiceAU !! Enjoy by watching on repeat! ;)

katrin_glambert Aug 2
@adamlambert #AdamLambert

TempsRetrouve_ Aug 2
@adamlambert mass-charmiciding Australia <33333

TommySchroeter Aug 2 Sydney, New South Wales
@adamlambert - I Was at the front of the stage tonight when you performed on @TheVoiceAU and you we're exceptional. Such a humble soul. x

_AOStarlighter_ Aug 2
Adam Lambert wows with live performance on 'The Voice' in Australia: Pressparty http://www.pressparty.com/pg/newsdesk/a ... ew/130179/ … via @twitterapi

WowStars Aug 2
Adam Lambert – Ghost Town (Live @ The Voice Australia) http://ift.tt/1M54GhV

Adams_Kitty Aug 2
Adam Lambert Performs Ghost Town The Voice Australia video http://au.virtualclassmedia.com/adam-la ... lia-video/

shoshannastone Aug 2
Go Australia! #GhostTown is number 1 on iTunes and so is #TheOriginalHigh !!!
Yayyyyyy @adamlambert

islandgirljams Aug 2
@shoshannastone is that a first? We are all grinning from ear to ear

shoshannastone Aug 2
@islandgirljams yes!!

katiemelb Aug 2
I'm spending the weekend in a country town with bad phone reception but I just checked Oz iTunes. Go, @adamlambert!

katiemelb Aug 2
@adamlambert has no.1 single AND album on Oz iTunes after tonight's @TheVoiceAU performance. I am so happy!

lilybop2010 Aug 2
Adam Lambert @TheVoiceAU August 2 GIFS
https://lilybop.smugmug.com/Other-11/Au ... ybop-M.gif
https://lilybop.smugmug.com/Other-11/Au ... ilybop.gif

lilybop2010 Aug 2
More Adam Lambert @TheVoiceAU GIFS
https://lilybop.smugmug.com/Other-11/Au ... &k=B7Z9wbT

lilybop2010 Aug 2
More Tongue GIFS Adam Lambert @TheVoiceAU

lilybop2010 Aug 2
Longer Tongue GIF Adam Lambert @TheVoiceAU

lilybop2010 Aug 2
ELVIS GIFS Adam Lambert @TheVoiceAU
#GhostTown #TheOriginalHigh

lilybop2010 1d1 day ago
Earpiece GIFS Adam Lambert @TheVoiceAU
https://lilybop.smugmug.com/Other-11/Au ... &k=QMFdtk3

lilybop2010 1d1 day ago
Adam Lambert @TheVoiceAU August 2 GIFS

lilybop2010 23h23 hours ago
HOT Tongue GIFS Adam Lambert @TheVoiceAU

LibraLaurie Aug 2
Adam Lambert performs "Ghost Town" on The Voice Australia http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/97194047.html #adamlambert

ScorpioBert Aug 2
Linderella ;) retweeted will sucks
things with no explanation Linderella ;) added,
will sucks @tinashemix
why is adam lambert looking so gorgeous lately wow

SPINmagazine Aug 2
.@adamlambert just performed one of 2015's best songs for 'The Voice Australia’ http://go.spin.com/1JFJq0t

adamlambert_pic Aug 2
The Voice Australia - Episode 14 Live Show - Full episode http://s.9jump.in/Q2Tm9IM

adamlambert_pic 1d1 day ago
My 720p HD webrip for DL: Adam Lambert on The V0ice Australia - Meeting the contestants & Ghost Town http://bit.ly/1OXEIva

ByronHeylen Aug 2
I'm in love with Adam Lambert. Now THAT is a man.

mmadamimadamm 22h22 hours ago
mmadamimadamm retweeted Linderella ;)
Full video of Th e V o ic e with intro!!!!! Thanks!!!!! mmadamimadamm added,
Linderella ;) @ScorpioBert
@devenlane sure , @alternaterra @MalsDoxy @mmadamimadamm

jagoward 14h14 hours ago
|@adamlambert sometimes I feel alone in music, but not w/this voice, he's something else, thanks beeb|

Syncic 13h13 hours ago
Adam Lambert Shines with 'Ghost Town' Performance on Australia's 'The Voice' http://dlvr.it/BkGHk7 #news #music

SMCEUSA 13h13 hours ago
SMC-Entertainment Adam Lambert Shines with 'Ghost Town' Performance on Australia's… http://dlvr.it/BkGKKd #MUSIC

BillboardHits 13h13 hours ago
Adam Lambert Shines with 'Ghost Town' Performance on Australia's 'The Voice': Adam Lambert is all too familiar... http://adf.ly/1LwTdA

bani_ 13h13 hours ago
Adam Lambert Shines with 'Ghost Town' Performance on Australia's 'The Voice' http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... ralias-the … via @billboard

billboard 11h11 hours ago
.@AdamLambert gave a haunting performance of "Ghost Town" on @TheVoiceAU: http://blbrd.cm/V0eB8d

FindHow2BHappy 9h9 hours ago
@adamlambert Performed One of 2015's Best Songs for #TheVoiceAU

bern_sokol 9h9 hours ago
Only got to watch @adamlambert performance on @TheVoiceAU now. Holy crap, you have some onstage presence! Couldn't take my eyes off you

TheNadomShow 8h8 hours ago
.@AdamLambert gave a haunting performance of "Ghost Town" on @TheVoiceAU: http://blbrd.cm/V0eB8d

POPline 7h7 hours ago
Vamos começar a segunda com @AdamLambert arrasando no "The Voice Australia"? Vem ver a apresentação de "Ghost Town": http://ow.ly/QpUGY

_AOStarlighter_ 6h6 hours ago
Adam Lambert Performs 'Ghost Town' on Australia's THE VOICE http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/arti ... E-20150803

idolator 6h6 hours ago
#Glamberts, watch @adamlambert give yet another great "Ghost Town" performance on @TheVoiceAU: http://idola.to/1SBoDAR

WarnerMusicSA 5h5 hours ago
.@adamlambert​'s Ghost Town keeps dominating! The singer performed the smash hit on The Voice Australia last night. https://vid.me/MJVX

PopCrush 4h4 hours ago
.@adamlambert tackles "Ghost Town" down under on @TheVoiceAU: http://bit.ly/1SBNhBf

WarnerBrosPromo 4h4 hours ago
"@adamlambert Performed One of 2015’s Best Songs for ‘@TheVoiceAU’ last week via @SPINmagazine! Watch it -> http://goo.gl/qkPxav
"It is what it is!"

Return to “2015 E&A”