2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

User avatar
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Posts: 30584
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:48 pm
Location:

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#52

Postby Hrithika » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:11 am

Marianne H
Adam Lambert intro on Voice Australia
https://youtu.be/KljL5Bk0vj4
Image

User avatar
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Posts: 30584
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:48 pm
Location:

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#53

Postby Hrithika » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:14 am

tattoojo91
Adam Lambert GT on The V o i c e O z
https://youtu.be/KKlJbo8VR0k


Adam Lambert singing Ghost Town live official vid here
http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/thevoice ... host-town/
Image

User avatar
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Posts: 30584
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:48 pm
Location:

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#54

Postby Hrithika » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:53 am

]23barbls
Adam Lambert's Performance of 'Ghost Town' on TheVoiceAU 8/2/15
https://youtu.be/PrgOWxuRzpI


Good sound on this YT
Image

User avatar
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Posts: 30584
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:48 pm
Location:

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#55

Postby Hrithika » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:02 am

NEVER GIVE UP!!! @AndrewCapri
OMG THANK YOU @adamlambert FOR STOPPING TONIGHT, CANT BELIEVE YOU REMEMBERED ME :)
4:25 PM - 2 Aug 2015

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLaQPIFUcAApw7L.jpg
Image
Image

User avatar
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Posts: 30584
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:48 pm
Location:

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#56

Postby Hrithika » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:20 am

Ebony Noble ‏@Ebony_Zayn_Love 5
Thank you so much @adamlambert for stopping!!!! Gorgeous boy #adamlambert
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLaP6k6VAAEFsL2.jpg
Image
Image

User avatar
barb4Adam
Posts: 1206
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:05 pm
Location:

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#57

Postby barb4Adam » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:17 pm

blakkrrox @blakkrrox Congrats! @adamlambert !!!
#Dominating both AUSSIE iTunes ALBUM AND SONG charts at No. 1 #TheOriginalHigh #GhostTown

::yessss:: !!!!! ::thumbsup:: ::clapbig:: ::woohoo:: ::banana:: ::wheee:: ::dancing:: ::victorydance::
Image

User avatar
barb4Adam
Posts: 1206
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:05 pm
Location:

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#58

Postby barb4Adam » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:20 pm

The ear piece throw! Adam Lambert "Ghost Town". "The Voice" Australia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-HkTHOyCUY

Image
https://lilybop.smugmug.com/Other-11/Au ... &k=QMFdtk3

User avatar
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Posts: 30584
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:48 pm
Location:

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#59

Postby Hrithika » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:57 pm

Download link

Adam Lambert Pics ‏@adamlambert_pic
2015-08-02 Adam Lambert on The V0ice Australia - Ghost Town [adamlambert_pic].mp4
File Size: 129.19MB
https://www.sendspace.com/file/h8vk8q
Image

User avatar
hotouthere
Posts: 650
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Arizona

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#60

Postby hotouthere » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Loved Adam's performance. His Elvis impression is pretty HOT! ::devil:: ::haha::
The jacket and whole outfit he was wearing was ::drool:: !

I feel so bad for his earpiece issues...seems to be the bane of his existence on stage.

I woke up at 1:30 a.m. and was tempted to stay up for the 2:00 a.m. showtime (my time) last night but just could not bring myself to do it. If I had known that he was opening the show, it would have been totally doable.

User avatar
skaschep
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:59 pm
Location:

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#61

Postby skaschep » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:19 pm

hotouthere » 02 Aug 2015, 20:05 wrote:Loved Adam's performance. His Elvis impression is pretty HOT! ::devil:: ::haha::
The jacket and whole outfit he was wearing was ::drool:: !

I feel so bad for his earpiece issues...seems to be the bane of his existence on stage.

I woke up at 1:30 a.m. and was tempted to stay up for the 2:00 a.m. showtime (my time) last night but just could not bring myself to do it. If I had known that he was opening the show, it would have been totally doable.


Why do you think he has earpiece issues? I believe the left side is his own voice streamed back to him. He almost always throws it out when he's about to go into full whale mode. He's pretty confident about that section of the song it seems to me so then he doesn't have to hear himself.

User avatar
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Posts: 30584
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:48 pm
Location:

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#62

Postby Hrithika » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:33 pm

Lots of YT are being pulled down so god there is vimeo ::yes::


from adamlambert_pic
2015-08-02 Adam Lambert on The V0ice Australia - Meeting the contestants & Ghost Town
https://vimeo.com/135188542
Image

User avatar
nica575
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:53 pm
Location:

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#63

Postby nica575 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:40 pm

LOL! I feel like his jacket collar decided not to cooperate and refused to stand up despite two attempts by Adam! ::grin::

Poor Adam, those little things are so important to him!

Seriously - what a perfection of a performance! So much energy! No wonder GT is #1 on iTunes (displaced 1D!) and TOH the album is #1 as well!

Great taste Australia! ::clapbig::

User avatar
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Posts: 30584
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:48 pm
Location:

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#64

Postby Hrithika » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:45 pm

::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clap:: ::yessss:: ::clap:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig::

And soon he is on 2 more show today so OZ is being Adamized today ::winking::
Image


User avatar
hotouthere
Posts: 650
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Arizona

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#66

Postby hotouthere » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:02 pm

skaschep » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:19 am wrote:
hotouthere » 02 Aug 2015, 20:05 wrote:Loved Adam's performance. His Elvis impression is pretty HOT! ::devil:: ::haha::
The jacket and whole outfit he was wearing was ::drool:: !

I feel so bad for his earpiece issues...seems to be the bane of his existence on stage.

I woke up at 1:30 a.m. and was tempted to stay up for the 2:00 a.m. showtime (my time) last night but just could not bring myself to do it. If I had known that he was opening the show, it would have been totally doable.


Why do you think he has earpiece issues? I believe the left side is his own voice streamed back to him. He almost always throws it out when he's about to go into full whale mode. He's pretty confident about that section of the song it seems to me so then he doesn't have to hear himself.


Because he is constantly fiddling with them...for the last 6 + years! Either they are slipping or uncomfortable and he is pushing them back in place over his ears, adjusting the sound himself or he is always having to signal to his sound man to adjust the sound up or down or he can't hear at all. In an interview, his sound man said that Adam is VERY sensitive to the sound mix. I think that when he switches from the lighter sounding parts of a song to when he uses his full powerful chest voice it is such a big change...that must be hard to accommodate in the sound coming through his earpieces.

If you pay attention to Adam vs other performers, it is almost a habit for him to make an adjustment while most DO NOT make adjustments during their performances unless there is an obvious equipment failure.

User avatar
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 25713
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:16 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada
Contact:

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#67

Postby madamimadam » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Hrithika » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:45 pm wrote:::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clap:: ::yessss:: ::clap:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig::

And soon he is on 2 more show today so OZ is being Adamized today ::winking::


FIVE more TV shows today!!!!! Plus a radio station!!!!!

See calendar!!!!

::banana::
Image
"It is what it is!"

User avatar
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Posts: 30584
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:48 pm
Location:

2015-08-02 The Voice Australia Finale

#68

Postby Hrithika » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:20 pm

ups ::grin::

how we gonna keep up madam ::wheee::
this seams to be some record in appearance for us to cover
BIG test for all ::stealth:: ::ninja:: ::superninja:: to grab all there is
NO ::sleep:: allowed ::grin:: kidding

i am already tired perhaps i need some ::popcorn::
Image


Return to “2015 E&A”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest