"Can't Go Home Like This" - Steve Aoki & Felix Jaehn ft. Adam Lambert

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Steve Aoki ✔‎@steveaoki
Looking for fans to be in my music video shooting next week!! Email submissions here: aokiextras@gmail.com
2:15 AM - 26 Mar 2016

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ceb8NdjWEAENxRD.jpg
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

TALCvids 23h23 hours ago
TALCvids Retweeted Ali K
Look! A convenient Double Whammy playlist. *plays on repeat* TALCvids added,
Ali K @Alikat1323
I made a playlist for streaming WTTS & CGH on S p o t i f y here … (It might only play WTTS if CGH isn't working yet)
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

ScorpioBert 15h15 hours ago
ooh, this is the extended version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxWbpdEtOQ0

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxWbpdEtOQ0[/bbvideo]
"It is what it is!"
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

cgh stil' charting overall 189 nz itunes. Dance chart 23.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

cgh was partiallynplayd on seven sharp over here. popular primetime current affairs show. Currently its not on itunes charrs atvall. But well see how it performs.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

http://thebanginbeats.com/2016/03/30/st ... t-go-home/

Steve Aoki & Felix Jaehn Feat. Adam Lambert – Can’t Go Home

Showing us the different sides of his musical personality, the Dim Mak boss, Steve Aoki now goes tropical on the new collaboration with Felix Jaehn! And to add the cherry on the top, “Can’t Go Home” features Adam Lambert on vocals! If this doesn’t make you interested, I don’t know what will.

Setting light tropical vibes with piano chords and percussion, “Can’t Go Home” soon gets the topline filled with Adam Lambert’s stunning vocals.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

TALCvids 18h18 hours ago
3 #CantGoHome (ft. @adamlambert) - @steveaoki & @FelixJaehn "could be 2016’s song of the summer" https://thebrianjwilson.wordpress.com/2 ... m-lambert/ … by @thebrianjwilson

TALCvids 18h18 hours ago
2 of the biggest names in EDM team up w AI king Adam Lambert...results: an infectious hook and drop that make you wanna do the d-a-n-c-e

mmyy9
All Access > Dance > Hot Picks http://www.allaccess.com/dance/hot-picks
Can't Go Home (f. Adam Lambert)
picked by ElectricFM PD

steveaoki 3h3 hours ago
Just my friends at school jump roping to #cantgohome @adamlambert @felixjaehn
CLICK HERE:

"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

#WelcomeToTheShow Retweeted
milkywayfairy ‏@milkywayfairy 21m21 minutes ago
Canada ITunes: Top Dance Songs #10 #CantGoHome by Steve Aoki & Felix Jaehn Ft. Adam Lambert
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

bourbonzitrone 2h2 hours ago
#cantgohome on german radio <3 @steveaoki @FelixJaehn @adamlambert @Radio_Hamburg I'm in love with this song !
CLICK HERE:
"It is what it is!"
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

cgh peaked #7 over here on Itunes Dance Chart too. Im hoping it gets released to radio. Feel it has the potential to cross over like Biebers What do you mean.
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

3ku1 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:46 pm wrote:cgh peaked #7 over here on Itunes Dance Chart too. Im hoping it gets released to radio. Feel it has the potential to cross over like Biebers What do you mean.

The EDM crossover for Bieber was, Where Are You Now. What Do You Mean, was written and produced by Mason Levy who is a pop/hip hop person. Skrillex and Diplo wrote and produced Where Are You Now. EDM being their specialty. Such a great song and I'm not a Bieber lover in the least. ::haha::

I would think that for CGH to get radio attention, it would have to have a higher peak than #7. A true viral tsunami of the song has to be seen world wide imo. It's early in the game for the song though. Never can tell what will happen. ::flowers::
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Carmi » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:00 am wrote:
3ku1 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:46 pm wrote:cgh peaked #7 over here on Itunes Dance Chart too. Im hoping it gets released to radio. Feel it has the potential to cross over like Biebers What do you mean.

The EDM crossover for Bieber was, Where Are You Now. What Do You Mean, was written and produced by Mason Levy who is a pop/hip hop person. Skrillex and Diplo wrote and produced Where Are You Now. EDM being their specialty. Such a great song and I'm not a Bieber lover in the least. ::haha::

I would think that for CGH to get radio attention, it would have to have a higher peak than #7. A true viral tsunami of the song has to be seen world wide imo. It's early in the game for the song though. Never can tell what will happen. ::flowers::
Where are you now. WHat do you mean. Hell im here just give me a text lol. Same thing. I agree. I was just pointing out Cgh gives me same vibes as Where are you now. But your right early days.
DerekMcG

Post by DerekMcG »

Oh, I'd love for this song to go viral! You just never know---it could happen ::yessss::

In the meantime, it's great to see the song hanging in there on Canadian iTunes. I don't think it's been out of Canada's Top 200 since it debuted a week ago, and look at the diverse places where it's also currently being embraced:

Can't Go Home

iTunes:
#38 India
#113 South Africa
#123 Kazakhstan
#147 Canada
#194 Bolivia
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

love cgh to go viral too. Cgh has just reneterd the Itunes dance chart here at 29. Not enough yet to go viral. But its somtething. I feel potentially it has the same crossover appeal has biebers Where are you now. Got it rigt that time lol.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

TALCvids Apr 1
TALCvids Retweeted @upinthenorth
Here it is! : )
#cantgohome TALCvids added,
@upinthenorth @upinthenorth
I was searching playlists on Spotify and found one called Dance all Day and it has Can't Go Home on it! It was created by Ultra music!

liveyoung31 6h6 hours ago
Before I left for dinner earlier, I heard #CGH on YouFM and it was on #166 on their playlist. They did a long intro about Felix...

liveyoung31 6h6 hours ago
...and how awesome it is that he collabls with one of the top DJs, with Steve Aoki. Also, Adam Lambert's voice isn't shitty lol
"It is what it is!"
DerekMcG

Post by DerekMcG »

YouTube views for Can't Go Home are picking up! The radio edit version has increased by almost 8000 views in the last twelve hours alone, taking it to almost 255,000, while the extended version posted by Steve Aoki (which probably far fewer people are aware of) has picked up a couple of thousand views in the same period. Between them, these two official versions have racked up 323,000 views in total. Not bad!
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

DerekMcG » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:50 pm wrote:YouTube views for Can't Go Home are picking up! The radio edit version has increased by almost 8000 views in the last twelve hours alone, taking it to almost 255,000, while the extended version posted by Steve Aoki (which probably far fewer people are aware of) has picked up a couple of thousand views in the same period. Between them, these two official versions have racked up 323,000 views in total. Not bad!
cgh peaked around 25 on Itunes Dance Chart here last night. Currently its steady at #50. Charting better then WTTS. Although CGH is not in All Categories yet. I think CGH has real potential.
DerekMcG

Post by DerekMcG »

3ku1 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:54 am wrote:
DerekMcG » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:50 pm wrote:YouTube views for Can't Go Home are picking up! The radio edit version has increased by almost 8000 views in the last twelve hours alone, taking it to almost 255,000, while the extended version posted by Steve Aoki (which probably far fewer people are aware of) has picked up a couple of thousand views in the same period. Between them, these two official versions have racked up 323,000 views in total. Not bad!
cgh peaked around 25 on Itunes Dance Chart here last night. Currently its steady at #50. Charting better then WTTS. Although CGH is not in All Categories yet. I think CGH has real potential.
Interesting! In terms of YouTube hits, at least, it seems to be gaining views at a faster pace now than WTTS (which only got an additional 3000 views during the same period I was monitoring). But of course WTTS also has an AI performance video, and that's proving almost twice as popular on YouTube as the official audio version.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

lovesummer22 17h17 hours ago
Aoki - "Adding one of the best vocalists in the world Adam Lambert on it just brings this special song to a....." http://mushroompromotions.com/bios/sing ... tor-music/
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

TALCvids 3h3 hours ago
Via Steve Aoki's snap chat video. Recording radio liners (introducing) #CantGoHome !

"It is what it is!"
Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2016 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:31 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2016 Adam Music”