"Can't Go Home Like This" - Steve Aoki & Felix Jaehn ft. Adam Lambert

svca

Post by svca »

Derek !!! ::hello:: ::hello:: ::hello::

Long time no see you !!

I like the song too....hunting for it on Itunes today....I made the mistake of updating my Itunes last week and now it looks totally different and I can't find a damn thing ::laughing::

I looked under Steve Aoki but I couldn't find the song either, so don't feel bad L2L.

I'm just so excited to have 2 new songs from Adam ::wootdance:: ::wootdance:: ::wootdance::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

So good to see you, Derek! It's been a minute! ::hugkissblush::
"It is what it is!"
DerekMcG

Post by DerekMcG »

madamimadam » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:13 pm wrote:So good to see you, Derek! It's been a minute! ::hugkissblush::
Thanks, svca and Marie! (Sadly, Real Life had nabbed me.)

svca: You should be able to find Can't Go Home on iTunes listed under Adam Lambert. That's where I found it on NZiTunes, anyway---though I did have to scroll down quite a bit.

I love the cleaner, crisper sound compared with the YouTube reproduction.

We really were spoilt with two singles merely a week apart. And it's interesting: almost no one seems to love them both equally. (That goes for me too.) The popular/snarky UK pop music site, popjustice.com, for example, surprised me by choosing "Welcome to the Show" as the best new release of the week last Friday; yesterday, by contrast, it dismissed "Can't Go Home" as "not very good." I suspect popjustice is in the minority there, though.

It's going to very interesting seeing how both singles fare, not just on iTunes, Spotify, etc, but on radio. Of course, "Welcome to the Show" has already been picked up by at least one US radio station; will "Can't Go Home" end up getting added courtesy of public demand? Now that would be something ::smile::
svca

Post by svca »

It's kind of hard to compare them, at least to me....they sound totally different to me.

That's what I love about Adam, though....it would be boring, to me, to have an entire album or Ipod full of Soaked songs or Shady songs, and I love those 2 songs.

I love the variety and the fact that he has the talent to SING such a variety of songs and sound so damn good doing it.
Adora

Post by Adora »

I can never buy anything on ITunes, but I bought the song on Amazon and it's listed as "Radio Edit"! So who knows...not losing hope.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

TALCvids 5h5 hours ago
a must read review > Listen to “Can’t Go Home” by @steveaoki & @FelixJaehn ft. @adamlambert http://eqmusicblog.com/listen-to-cant-g ... m-lambert/ … via @EQMusicBlog
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I can't... ::roll:: ::roll:: ::roll:: ::roll::

steveaoki
::grin:: ::grin:: ::grin:: ::grin:: #CANTGOHOME with @felixjaehn and @adamlambert out all around the worldddd! http://smarturl.it/CantGoHome
CLICK HERE:
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

OMG his face ::icant:: ::icant:: ::icant:: ::icant::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

IKR? And it's like he can't get away from her!!!! ::friendsLOL::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

madamimadam » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:22 pm wrote:
IKR? And it's like he can't get away from her!!!! ::friendsLOL::

Yeah, that wouldn't be my idea of a good time, either lol. ::haha::
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

TALCvids ‏@TALCvids Look! A convenient Double Whammy playlist. *plays on repeat*

Ali K @Alikat1323I made a playlist for streaming WTTS & CGH on S p o t i f y here … (It might only play WTTS if CGH isn't working yet)

In reply to Ali K
Barb ‏@barb4Adam @Alikat1323 Wonderful thank you! Streaming both..be sure to click on both arrows under the player to shuffle and repeat.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

DerekMcG » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:52 am wrote:
madamimadam » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:13 pm wrote:So good to see you, Derek! It's been a minute! ::hugkissblush::
Thanks, svca and Marie! (Sadly, Real Life had nabbed me.)

Cgh went top ten in nz on Dance Itunes Chart.

svca: You should be able to find Can't Go Home on iTunes listed under Adam Lambert. That's where I found it on NZiTunes, anyway---though I did have to scroll down quite a bit.

I love the cleaner, crisper sound compared with the YouTube reproduction.

We really were spoilt with two singles merely a week apart. And it's interesting: almost no one seems to love them both equally. (That goes for me too.) The popular/snarky UK pop music site, popjustice.com, for example, surprised me by choosing "Welcome to the Show" as the best new release of the week last Friday; yesterday, by contrast, it dismissed "Can't Go Home" as "not very good." I suspect popjustice is in the minority there, though.

It's going to very interesting seeing how both singles fare, not just on iTunes, Spotify, etc, but on radio. Of course, "Welcome to the Show" has already been picked up by at least one US radio station; will "Can't Go Home" end up getting added courtesy of public demand? Now that would be something ::smile::
DerekMcG

Post by DerekMcG »

Hey, Luke! Did you have a point to make? No text except mine came through in your post above ::haha::
DerekMcG

Post by DerekMcG »

This song is doing well on YouTube! Of course, its progress is slightly obscured by the existence of two versions: the 3:03 radio edit (the version available on iTunes) and the 4:23 full version.

Right now, the radio edit already has 13,072 playings on one private user's channel, while it's chalked up 76,992 after two days on the official Ultra Music channel (which represents Steve Aoki).

Meanwhile, the extended version, available on Steve Aoki's own channel, has jumped in the last 24 hours from 10,472 to 27,462. Nice!
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

::highfive::
DerekMcG » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:00 pm wrote:Hey, Luke! Did you have a point to make? No text except mine came through in your post above ::haha::
Oh hey sorry just saying cgh charted top ten on the Itunes Dance chart at 7 here in nz. Heres hoping it transitiones to mainstream radio. Kinda like what do you mean
DerekMcG

Post by DerekMcG »

3ku1 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:49 am wrote:::highfive::
DerekMcG » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:00 pm wrote:Hey, Luke! Did you have a point to make? No text except mine came through in your post above ::haha::
Oh hey sorry just saying cgh charted top ten on the Itunes Dance chart at 7 here in nz. Heres hoping it transitiones to mainstream radio. Kinda like what do you mean
That's great to hear! Since you've got your finger closer to the NZ radio pulse (I'm a Kiwi a world away in South Korea), which of the two new songs do you see as having the greater chance of being embraced by Radio?

Can't Go Home, I see, is at #73 overall on the NZ iTunes chart, while WTTS has slipped to #167 in Pop.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

DerekMcG » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:59 pm wrote:
3ku1 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:49 am wrote:::highfive::
That's great to hear! Since you've got your finger closer to the NZ radio pulse (I'm a Kiwi a world away in South Korea), which of the two new songs do you see as having the greater chance of being embraced by Radio?

Can't Go Home, I see, is at #73 overall on the NZ iTunes chart, while WTTS has slipped to #167 in Pop.
hmm thats like asking how many rocks their are lol. True cgh seems more steady ion itunes. But wtts is getting good airplay on radio. debuted #2 on Discover 5 on zm. 26 currently on spotify nz top 50 viral. CGH seems more diverse. In it could tranistion into mainstream radio. But WTTS is a banger. And could be a hit. As it is CGH doesent look like it well be on radio any time soon. So I well say in NZ anyway WTTS.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Steve Aoki ✔‎@steveaoki
Looking for fans to be in my music video shooting next week!! Email submissions here: aokiextras@gmail.com
2:15 AM - 26 Mar 2016

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ceb8NdjWEAENxRD.jpg
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

TALCvids 23h23 hours ago
TALCvids Retweeted Ali K
Look! A convenient Double Whammy playlist. *plays on repeat* TALCvids added,
Ali K @Alikat1323
I made a playlist for streaming WTTS & CGH on S p o t i f y here … (It might only play WTTS if CGH isn't working yet)
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

ScorpioBert 15h15 hours ago
ooh, this is the extended version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxWbpdEtOQ0

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxWbpdEtOQ0[/bbvideo]
"It is what it is!"
Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2016 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:31 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2016 Adam Music”