Site Admin
Site Admin

Two Fux

Post by madamimadam »

"It is what it is!"
tnkrbell80
Two Fux

Post by tnkrbell80 »

I don’t know where this should go, but I wanted you to know that I recently changed jobs and I am now working as a case manager for victims of domestic violence. I deal with people who have low self-esteem, lack of motivation and confidence, suicided intentions, substance abuse, and multiple barriers that were build up during/after enduring years of domestic violence. I am seeing about 30 clients, 5 to 6 a day who come and tell me their issues and seek my help. I am not prepared nor am I professional, so I do what I think its best and show them ropes on how to deal with these issues. The reason why I bring this up is that I use Adams music as an instrument to teach them not to give two fuxs about what others think about them. Adam has taught me not to give a shit about what others think and not to take myself too seriously. So far the two that I have lured in are doing much better than I expected, they enjoy the meaning behind his music especially two fuxs. I wish I had the balls to tell Adam what he is doing without knowing it, but I won't. I am a too shy to tweet this massive essay to him. On his live feed, he asked how the song makes us feel well he should hear what my clients have to say and believe me its nothing but great things. I find this anthem has helped not just me, but two of my clients move fwd with life. Hopefully one day I get to tell him what he has accomplished without realizing it. Anyhow… I have to get back to research as I have two people waiting for information on shelters and food pantries. Thanks for reading my boring post. And Marie, please feel free to move this if it doesn't belong here :)
squaresquare
Two Fux

Post by squaresquare »

tnkrbell80 wrote:I don’t know where this should go, but I wanted you to know that I recently changed jobs and I am now working as a case manager for victims of domestic violence. I deal with people who have low self-esteem, lack of motivation and confidence, suicided intentions, substance abuse, and multiple barriers that were build up during/after enduring years of domestic violence. I am seeing about 30 clients, 5 to 6 a day who come and tell me their issues and seek my help. I am not prepared nor am I professional, so I do what I think its best and show them ropes on how to deal with these issues. The reason why I bring this up is that I use Adams music as an instrument to teach them not to give two fuxs about what others think about them. Adam has taught me not to give a shit about what others think and not to take myself too seriously. So far the two that I have lured in are doing much better than I expected, they enjoy the meaning behind his music especially two fuxs. I wish I had the balls to tell Adam what he is doing without knowing it, but I won't. I am a too shy to tweet this massive essay to him. On his live feed, he asked how the song makes us feel well he should hear what my clients have to say and believe me its nothing but great things. I find this anthem has helped not just me, but two of my clients move fwd with life. Hopefully one day I get to tell him what he has accomplished without realizing it. Anyhow… I have to get back to research as I have two people waiting for information on shelters and food pantries. Thanks for reading my boring post. And Marie, please feel free to move this if it doesn't belong here :)
Oh, that's so lovely what you wrote tnkrbell80! Hat off to you for taking on this new job, it mustn't be easy to hear all those terrible abusing stories everyday.

I believe music has the healing power and am glad that Adam's (or other music) brings some light to you & your clients. You can write to him (to the fan mail address) if you want. I think he'll get to see it. And maybe someday you'll meet him in person!

Best luck & wishes on your new job & life!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Two Fux

Post by madamimadam »

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Two Fux

Post by madamimadam »

tnkrbell80 wrote:I don’t know where this should go, but I wanted you to know that I recently changed jobs and I am now working as a case manager for victims of domestic violence. I deal with people who have low self-esteem, lack of motivation and confidence, suicided intentions, substance abuse, and multiple barriers that were build up during/after enduring years of domestic violence. I am seeing about 30 clients, 5 to 6 a day who come and tell me their issues and seek my help. I am not prepared nor am I professional, so I do what I think its best and show them ropes on how to deal with these issues. The reason why I bring this up is that I use Adams music as an instrument to teach them not to give two fuxs about what others think about them. Adam has taught me not to give a shit about what others think and not to take myself too seriously. So far the two that I have lured in are doing much better than I expected, they enjoy the meaning behind his music especially two fuxs. I wish I had the balls to tell Adam what he is doing without knowing it, but I won't. I am a too shy to tweet this massive essay to him. On his live feed, he asked how the song makes us feel well he should hear what my clients have to say and believe me its nothing but great things. I find this anthem has helped not just me, but two of my clients move fwd with life. Hopefully one day I get to tell him what he has accomplished without realizing it. Anyhow… I have to get back to research as I have two people waiting for information on shelters and food pantries. Thanks for reading my boring post. And Marie, please feel free to move this if it doesn't belong here :)
It's the perfect place, BB! ::wub:: ::wub:: ::wub::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Two Fux

Post by madamimadam »

"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Two Fux

Post by Hrithika »

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Two Fux

Post by madamimadam »

"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Two Fux

Post by Hrithika »

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Two Fux

Post by Hrithika »

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Two Fux

Post by Hrithika »

From Sweden

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Two Fux

Post by madamimadam »

"It is what it is!"
crocked
Two Fux

Post by crocked »

I have been playing 2fux in youtube, my only access. Love it! 266460 views on the official channel, I hope it will catch up! I do view it in shows because I love looking at his face! No tattoo there please... his arms now all covered with tattoo.
Moved from Let's Talk! to The Lesser Used Threads on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:05 pm by madamimadam

Moved from The Lesser Used Threads to Adam Music Archives on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 pm by madamimadam

Moved from Adam Music Archives to 2017 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:32 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2017 Adam Music”