Home of the "This and That" news/info/etc.

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby madamimadam » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:48 am

Guys, with our new Gabfest thread, this thread should slowly slip off the front page of threads...

I don't want to merge the threads because it would 'overshadow' the conversation that has taken place in the Gabfest thread.

Maybe I should just lock it....

If we want our board to be more lively in the conversation department, we should really be using the Gabfest to share any and all things amongst ourselves... even babysitting woes! ::winking::
"It is what it is!"

bebeg

Postby bebeg » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:55 am

madamimadam » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:48 am wrote:Guys, with our new Gabfest thread, this thread should slowly slip off the front page of threads...

I don't want to merge the threads because it would 'overshadow' the conversation that has taken place in the Gabfest thread.

If we want our board to be more lively in the conversation department, we should really be using the Gabfest to share any and all things amongst ourselves... even babysitting woes! ::winking::

I thought the gabfest thread was to gab about any all things adam related and this thread would still be for non-adam things.

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby madamimadam » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:57 am

bebeg » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:55 am wrote:
madamimadam » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:48 am wrote:Guys, with our new Gabfest thread, this thread should slowly slip off the front page of threads...

I thought the gabfest thread was to gab about any all things adam related and this thread would still be for non-adam things.

No, I meant the Gabfest to be a conversation thread where you can talk about anything... Much like having coffee with a friend and chewing the fat.... ::winking::
"It is what it is!"

bebeg

Postby bebeg » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:59 am

madamimadam » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:57 am wrote:

No, I meant the Gabfest to be a conversation thread where you can talk about anything... Much like having coffee with a friend and chewing the fat.... ::winking::

Wasn't that the purpose of this thread except it wasn't Adam related? I thought you wanted to keep the adam/non-adam stuff separate.

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby madamimadam » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:20 am

bebeg » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:59 am wrote:
madamimadam » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:57 am wrote:

Wasn't that the purpose of this thread except it wasn't Adam related? I thought you wanted to keep the adam/non-adam stuff separate.

It was... This thread was created when we didn't have a Gabfest thread though. ::grin::
"It is what it is!"

Love2Lurk

Postby Love2Lurk » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:57 am

Finally got to see....Sir Paul McCartney last evening ::yessss::

Paul did all his guitar & vocals...he is still amazing......of course ::notworthy::

Was an amazing 2 1/2 hr show that was pure Paul....still love him ::wub::

Paul played mutable instruments ....both lead & base guitar & piano !!!
Singing the total of every song ::heart::

He has such a massive catalogue of music.....

I will say.....Queenbert did put on a ...bigger show !!!

There is more star power in several big names.....Brian....Roger....&....Adam......

each one being highlighted in their own way......

Queenbert's stage was bigger.....with the cat walk & wings of the stage......

So I felt...with Queenbert there is more interaction with the crowd.....which I love ::heart::

anyways....both great shows...with loads of wonderful music ::wub::

just thought I would share ::flowers::
It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!!

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby madamimadam » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:35 am

This thread served us well when we didn't have our Gabfest thread. It has now served its purpose and is no longer needed.

::hello::
"It is what it is!"

Return to “The Lesser Used Threads”