Adam Official

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Adam Official

Post by madamimadam »

IMPORTANT!!!!

LambertMusic411 13h13 hours ago
Adam Official moderator asking fans to update email & says, “Believe me when I say that you REALLY want to do this.”
http://www.adamofficial.com/us/node/2285632

spreckles 13h13 hours ago
Members! Please update your email addresses ASAP. | The Official Adam Lambert Site - http://www.adamofficial.com/us/node/2285632

lovesummer22 13h13 hours ago
WHAT COULD IT BE??? http://www.adamofficial.com/us/node/2285632

lovesummer22 13h13 hours ago
lovesummer22 retweeted IslandGirl
Gaaaaaahhhhhh lovesummer22 added,
IslandGirl @islandgirljams
Omggggg are we getting ready for an AO album stream? #wAaaant and we will need to stream our ASSES OFF

anon 6h6 hours ago
They are going to update AO? Wonder if that's just the US part? Cause when I sign in (Canadian) I still get this

TALCvids 4h4 hours ago
ICYMI from AO: "ATTENTION Members!Please update your email addresses ASAP...very much to your benefit to QUICKLY..."

ScorpioBert 4h4 hours ago
Linderella ;) retweeted Lambert Music 411
Make sure your email at AO is up to date

Linderella ;) added,
Lambert Music 411 @LambertMusic411
Adam Official moderator asking fans to update email & says, “Believe me when I say that you REALLY want to do this.”

LibraLaurie 2h2 hours ago
RT @T_Bird0 18m18 minutes ago
oohhh somethings happening at AO! http://www.adamofficial.com/us/forum/2

mmadamimadamm 2h2 hours ago
mmadamimadamm retweeted Teresa
WOOOT!!!! It's happening as we speak!!! Go look!!!! mmadamimadamm added,
Teresa @T_Bird0
AO: SPREAD THE WORD NOW, AO MEMBERS!!! EXCITING NEW CHANGES ARE HEADED OUR WAY TODAY!!!
YES, I said TODAY!! ( Forum changes too!! Smiling )

Doesn't look like the thread for Adam Official made it over from IDF so I'll put this here.

Warner Bros has officially taken control of adamofficial.com It looks great! Adam's tweets are posted, his ig pics are posted, all the upcoming events are listed....
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

General Talk About Adam

Post by vistadiva »

bebeg wrote:Doesn't look like the thread for Adam Official made it over from IDF so I'll put this here.

Warner Bros has officially taken control of adamofficial.com It looks great! Adam's tweets are posted, his ig pics are posted, all the upcoming events are listed....
They are still working on it. They have lots more to update...and some problems getting people signed in. But, you are right...it is a huge improvement!
donnamb
General Talk About Adam

Post by donnamb »

vistadiva wrote:
bebeg wrote:Doesn't look like the thread for Adam Official made it over from IDF so I'll put this here.

They are still working on it. They have lots more to update...and some problems getting people signed in. But, you are right...it is a huge improvement!
Now - if only we could sign in - I was in there last night!
bebeg
General Talk About Adam

Post by bebeg »

vistadiva wrote:

I couldn't sign it at first but just requested a password reset, got the email, reset my password and it was fine. Thought I'd log out to see if I could get back in. Nope...says I've had too many log in attempts with this account and to try again later. But, you don't need to be logged in to see everything. My guess is the log in will be needed for the forum which isn't up and running yet.

And, let's hope the forum will be new and improved when it's eventually up and running.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
General Talk About Adam

Post by Tiki »

bebeg wrote:
vistadiva wrote:

I couldn't sign it at first but just requested a password reset, got the email, reset my password and it was fine. Thought I'd log out to see if I could get back in. Nope...says I've had too many log in attempts with this account and to try again later. But, you don't need to be logged in to see everything. My guess is the log in will be needed for the forum which isn't up and running yet.

And, let's hope the forum will be new and improved when it's eventually up and running.
Saw this on my phone last night and went right over to AO. Tried the reset password, but said I didn't exist. lol. So signed up, reset the password, logged in, logged out and logged in again with no problem. [smile.gif]

I found out later when I remembered about my old password book after the fact, that I had actually joined a long time ago, but I guess it didn't matter that I signed up now with a different username & password because my email address is the same and it all went through.

Maybe if you try today bebeg you will be able to log in, out and back in. [smile.gif]
bebeg
General Talk About Adam

Post by bebeg »

Tiki wrote:
bebeg wrote:
vistadiva wrote:

Saw this on my phone last night and went right over to AO. Tried the reset password, but said I didn't exist. lol. So signed up, reset the password, logged in, logged out and logged in again with no problem. [smile.gif]

I found out later when I remembered about my old password book after the fact, that I had actually joined a long time ago, but I guess it didn't matter that I signed up now with a different username & password because my email address is the same and it all went through.

Maybe if you try today bebeg you will be able to log in, out and back in. [smile.gif]
I was able to log in this morning. Don't know what would happen if I logged out and tried to log back in. Not gonna try right now. [0144.gif]

I'm just excited that the site is being overhauled and updated. It's all part of the excitement of this new era!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

General Talk About Adam

Post by madamimadam »

bebeg wrote: I was able to log in this morning. Don't know what would happen if I logged out and tried to log back in. Not gonna try right now. [0144.gif]

I'm just excited that the site is being overhauled and updated. It's all part of the excitement of this new era!!
Same here, clicked on AO and I was still signed on from yesterday... Don't want to sign out, coz I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get back in!

[lmao.gif]
"It is what it is!"
bebeg
General Talk About Adam

Post by bebeg »

madamimadam wrote:
bebeg wrote: I was able to log in this morning. Don't know what would happen if I logged out and tried to log back in. Not gonna try right now. [0144.gif]

Same here, clicked on AO and I was still signed on from yesterday... Don't want to sign out, coz I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get back in!

[lmao.gif]

[0144.gif] We're crazy. Like I said last night, though, don't really need to be logged in to see everything. But we'll probably need it for the forum. And unless they make major changes to that I won't spend any time there. Here's hoping for some changes. [yes.gif]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

General Talk About Adam

Post by madamimadam »

bebeg wrote:
madamimadam wrote:

[lmao.gif]

[0144.gif] We're crazy. Like I said last night, though, don't really need to be logged in to see everything. But we'll probably need it for the forum. And unless they make major changes to that I won't spend any time there. Here's hoping for some changes. [yes.gif]
I'm hoping that the point of the whole exercise (besides how gorgeous it looks now) is that we may get 'snippet streaming' in the coming days...
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
General Talk About Adam

Post by Tiki »

bebeg wrote:
madamimadam wrote:

[lmao.gif]
ETA....I didn't see when I clicked on the email address that automatically shows, that one was mispelled. [oops.gif]

Just tried again and used the correct one, and was able to sign back in, so I everything is working.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the mispelled one?

I found I wasn't signed out either when I went there today. Unfortunately I logged out and now I can't get back in. You're right bebeg we don't really need to sign in to see everything, but we really don't know what WB is doing [0062.gif] since apparently nothing is set up right yet. [sad.gif]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
General Talk About Adam

Post by Tiki »

Tiki wrote:
bebeg wrote:
madamimadam wrote:

[lmao.gif]

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
General Talk About Adam

Post by Tiki »

Tiki wrote:
Tiki wrote:
bebeg wrote:
madamimadam wrote:

[lmao.gif]

Okay lets try this again.
I found I was still signed in today too. Logged out and couldn't get back in. However, that was my fault. For some reason when I started to type my email addresss 2 popped up, and I just realized one was misspelled. [oops.gif] Selected the correct one and was able to sign in.l

Does anyone know how to delete the misspelled pop up one? [0062.gif]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

General Talk About Adam

Post by madamimadam »

Tiki wrote:
Tiki wrote:
Tiki wrote:
bebeg wrote:
madamimadam wrote:

[lmao.gif]

I found I was still signed in today too. Logged out and couldn't get back in. However, that was my fault. For some reason when I started to type my email addresss 2 popped up, and I just realized one was misspelled. [oops.gif] Selected the correct one and was able to sign in.l

When you see it pop up, right click on it, 'delete'.

[happy.gif]
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
General Talk About Adam

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam wrote:
Tiki wrote:
Tiki wrote:
Tiki wrote:
bebeg wrote:
madamimadam wrote:

[lmao.gif]

When you see it pop up, right click on it, 'delete'.

[happy.gif]
Thank you Marie. [hug.gif] I will go do that now.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Adam Official

Post by Tiki »

Well that didn't work. It keeps coming back. Can't delete it permanently and now my old password is showing up to. I don't like that both my passwords are showing. [icon_mad.gif]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Adam Official

Post by madamimadam »

Tiki wrote:Well that didn't work. It keeps coming back. Can't delete it permanently and now my old password is showing up to. I don't like that both my passwords are showing. [icon_mad.gif]
That sucks... It works on most sites.

Is there an email address you can contact them with to ask for help?
"It is what it is!"
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Adam Official

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam wrote:
Tiki wrote:Well that didn't work. It keeps coming back. Can't delete it permanently and now my old password is showing up to. I don't like that both my passwords are showing. [icon_mad.gif]

I finally got it deleted. Just so you know, if you ever run into this, the answer to get a misspelled email address or an old one to delete is to Ctrl, Shift, Delete. Searched the net, and luckily someone else had the same problem.

This time my passwords didn`t show up, so don`t know what happened earlier.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Adam Official

Post by madamimadam »

Tiki wrote:
madamimadam wrote:

I finally got it deleted. Just so you know, if you ever run into this, the answer to get a misspelled email address or an old one to delete is to Ctrl, Shift, Delete. Searched the net, and luckily someone else had the same problem.

This time my passwords didn`t show up, so don`t know what happened earlier.
Good to know! Thanks for the tip!!!!
"It is what it is!"
donnamb
Adam Official

Post by donnamb »

I gave up - just created a new account. At least then, when I got a message about instructions sent to my email address it really worked. I got the messages when I was trying to login in with my old id or to reaffirm my old profile - that an email would be sent - but nope, didn't happen.
Janika
Adam Official

Post by Janika »

I am so happy to are working on Adam official :) [yes2.gif] For new fans it is important site

Return to “The Lesser Used Threads”