***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE!
HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY CELEBRATING!
::woohoo:: ::wootdance:: ::present:: ::party:: ::wootdance:: ::woohoo::
WitchyWoman

Post by WitchyWoman »

Happy Birthday! Thank you so much for being the wonderful person you are!
::flowers:: ::party:: ::kiss:: ::heartbounce:: ::groupwave::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes!

Did you guys notice that QAL kicked off this leg of the tour on MY birthday? Yup! They called and asked me when it was before booking their first date..... NOT!!!!!

::icant:: ::icant:: ::icant:: ::icant::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

You know Adam would have TOTALLY done that for you, had he know it was your birthday today.

::grin:: ::grin::
Paula

Post by Paula »

Happy birthday! ::cake:: ::party:: ::dancing:: ::present::
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Madamimadam ::hello::

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I won't be around for the next three shows. @katzolicious will be stepping in for me and posting songs, links to periscopes, FB videos, pics, etc.

My son and future DIL are getting their house tomorrow and moving in on Saturday. I've promised to be there for the four days to help clean, receive furniture deliveries, unpack, etc. Such an exciting time for them! ::wub::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Have fun, but don't work too hard !!!!
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Ok good to know Marie ::hello::

I can't cover Sydney 1 when it starts today either but i will you it do it a couple hours later due to going to change location and hotel during that time it start .

So i think its good people follow her on twitter so they won't miss any links .
donnamb

Post by donnamb »

Northeast of the US is affected by that nor'easter. I have power, but my daughter's house not 10 miles away does not, and the timeline for restoring power goes out to March 7. My Rhode Island daughter has power, but water in the basement constantly burbling up through the slab. And the people on the coastline from NJ to MA have high tides and ocean flooding.
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

donnamb wrote:Northeast of the US is affected by that nor'easter. I have power, but my daughter's house not 10 miles away does not, and the timeline for restoring power goes out to March 7. My Rhode Island daughter has power, but water in the basement constantly burbling up through the slab. And the people on the coastline from NJ to MA have high tides and ocean flooding.
I feel bad for you having to deal with those weather conditions! I can't even imagine what it would be like.

It was in the upper 70's here in Tucson today! Trouble is I can't go out and enjoy it. I started working long hours doing taxes. In addition to that, this past Saturday through Wednesday, I was mostly spending my time in bed with the flu. I think I caught it from a client who I waited on the week before. For a couple days, I was feeling unusually cold even though it about 70 degrees outside and my throat became increasingly sore. On Monday I woke up with a headache, sore throat, feeling like an ice cube and then when I tried to talk, I had no voice. I quickly texted my boss to let him know I wouldn't make it into work. I didn't mind staying in bed that day because it was cold, windy with rain and hail. I made it back to work on Thursday but ended up going back home after a couple hours. Friday I was still congested and coughing a lot. I am much better today, thank goodness! I did have a couple hours when I first woke up this morning when my head didn't seem connected to my neck!

Hope everyone has been catching a few glimpses of or listens to Adam's performances down under. I've missed a lot due to sickness and the horrible time difference but I did manage to skim through a few threads and listen to the Brisbane Mixlr recording. If there is another show that is a stand out...please let me know! I also watched RuPaul's Drag Race. I was stunned by that one contestant who got pissed at Adam's critique. Glad Adam wasted few words to bring her back to reality. That Queen was a drag and didn't realized that it isn't smart to mess with our Rock God!
Paula

Post by Paula »

hotouthere wrote:
donnamb wrote:Northeast of the US is affected by that nor'easter. I have power, but my daughter's house not 10 miles away does not, and the timeline for restoring power goes out to March 7. My Rhode Island daughter has power, but water in the basement constantly burbling up through the slab. And the people on the coastline from NJ to MA have high tides and ocean flooding.
I feel bad for you having to deal with those weather conditions! I can't even imagine what it would be like.

It was in the upper 70's here in Tucson today! Trouble is I can't go out and enjoy it. I started working long hours doing taxes. In addition to that, this past Saturday through Wednesday, I was mostly spending my time in bed with the flu. I think I caught it from a client who I waited on the week before. For a couple days, I was feeling unusually cold even though it about 70 degrees outside and my throat became increasingly sore. On Monday I woke up with a headache, sore throat, feeling like an ice cube and then when I tried to talk, I had no voice. I quickly texted my boss to let him know I wouldn't make it into work. I didn't mind staying in bed that day because it was cold, windy with rain and hail. I made it back to work on Thursday but ended up going back home after a couple hours. Friday I was still congested and coughing a lot. I am much better today, thank goodness! I did have a couple hours when I first woke up this morning when my head didn't seem connected to my neck!

Hope everyone has been catching a few glimpses of or listens to Adam's performances down under. I've missed a lot due to sickness and the horrible time difference but I did manage to skim through a few threads and listen to the Brisbane Mixlr recording. If there is another show that is a stand out...please let me know! I also watched RuPaul's Drag Race. I was stunned by that one contestant who got pissed at Adam's critique. Glad Adam wasted few words to bring her back to reality. That Queen was a drag and didn't realized that it isn't smart to mess with our Rock God!
I hope you're feeling better.

Yeah, that same drag queen is talking to Billboard magazine, and saying that Adam's out to end him & everything he stands for. Wow.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news ... m=referral
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Yeah Paula, I read that billboard article. That's what inspired me to write what I was feeling about that Drag Queen's attitude! ::livid:: ::argh:: ::nauseous:: ::wacko:: At least he said that Adam was sexy looking in real life! Lol!
svca

Post by svca »

Donnamb, sorry to hear the weather is a mess in your neck of the woods....I think every state has been hit with something or other in the last year or so. I'm ready for some boring times at this point. Cali is still cleaning up from the fires and the mud slides.

As for the Trixie drama, this is why I never, ever watch reality tv....so much manufactured drama....it's totally ridiculous. At least it gave Trixie has 5 minutes of fame lol.

Adam answered some Trixie fans a bit ago....

Drag queens...not my thing, unless they're Conchita and can at least sing. Too much ridiculous drama and attitude.
Paula

Post by Paula »

It's hilarious how Trixie is going to the press and saying what she is about Adam, and yet, Adam is denying not liking her. I guess some people just need to extend their 15 minutes of fame.
svca

Post by svca »

I think you hit the nail on the head, Paula....I hear she has some music coming out, so you know....lots of publicity and press.
Paula

Post by Paula »

svca wrote:I think you hit the nail on the head, Paula....I hear she has some music coming out, so you know....lots of publicity and press.
That figures.
tnkrbell80

Post by tnkrbell80 »

Hi

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here. Hope all of you are doing well. And marie I had a blast following my your tweets on concert nights. You made me crack! Thanks for the good laughs.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

tnkrbell80 wrote:Hi

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here. Hope all of you are doing well. And marie I had a blast following my your tweets on concert nights. You made me crack! Thanks for the good laughs.
AWWWW! Glad to hear you enjoyed them. ::grin::
"It is what it is!"

Return to “Let's Talk!”