***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Rolling Stone ‏@RollingStone 12m12 minutes ago
Watch Melissa Etheridge debut poignant, Orlando-inspired song "Pulse" http://rol.st/28INn6U

OMG! This is amazing!

Hester

Melissa Etheridge plays Pulse | Infinity Hall | 6-15-2016
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsKbk4A1FWo[/bbvideo]
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Well the judge is announced tommorro. New clue is he has had solo and group success, and has glamour. So take that what you well. Group could mean a group of singers. But seeing it is not from uk or aussie. Where most of the boy band groups come from, so that rules out Zayn Malik. It is america. Nick Jonas possibly. But seeing he was never from a reality singing show. And is touring in August, rules him out. Can't think of any current solo male singer, who was part of a group, after being established on a singing show. And found success in both. So Group could mean a band like Queen? So other then Adam, it has to be Adam surely lol.

3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

So been confirmed Adam well judge on Xfactor oz this year .
svca

Post by svca »

::clapbig:: ::wootdance:: ::wootdance:: ::woohoo:: ::woohoo::

This is awesome news....more projects for Adam yay!!

This must be the project he couldn't talk about in an interview (can't remember which one)....it was the interview he also talked about the dance/song project. I just remember him mentioning something he couldn't talk about yet.

Yay, happy for Adam....more exposure, $$$$$$.

The man never stops....I get tired just following him on the board ::crylaugh:: ::crylaugh::
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Another fun Carpool Karaoke...

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNcdlLIOdNw[/bbvideo]
Sabine

Post by Sabine »

This is an article about XFactor but the last paragraph is interesting for Adams future so I am posting the link here as well:

http://www.entertainment-focus.com/tv-s ... australia/

Adam will also be recording the follow up to The Original High with executive producers Max Martin and Shellback.

Entertainment Focus usually is reliable.

anon
EEEEEEEEE For those who weren't sure EEEEEEEEEEE
Paula

Post by Paula »

Sabine » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:36 am wrote:This is an article about XFactor but the last paragraph is interesting for Adams future so I am posting the link here as well:

http://www.entertainment-focus.com/tv-s ... australia/

Adam will also be recording the follow up to The Original High with executive producers Max Martin and Shellback.

Entertainment Focus usually is reliable.

anon
EEEEEEEEE For those who weren't sure EEEEEEEEEEE
The guy who wrote that, Pip Ellwood, said on twitter that it was confirmed by Shoshanna.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

It's wonderful to get confirmation via Shosh that Adam is doing a fourth album. But why all the OTT top squeeing from Gelly? And why the doubt from Dag Da? Adam has said that he will be working on new music in the fall. It's not news. He has October wide open so far. Maybe that is when he will work with Max or at least the Wolf Cousins again. What am I missing? ::think:: Is it that fact that Max will do his next album too? It that why Gelly is so excited? Anyway...I'm very happy that Adam will have a quality producer again. Hopefully Max and the team can pull out a great hit, or several hits for him. ::yessss::
Sabine

Post by Sabine »

Carmi » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:42 am wrote:It's wonderful to get confirmation via Shosh that Adam is doing a fourth album. But why all the OTT top squeeing from Gelly? And why the doubt from Dag Da? Adam has said that he will be working on new music in the fall. It's not news. He has October wide open so far. Maybe that is when he will work with Max or at least the Wolf Cousins again. What am I missing? ::think:: Is it that fact that Max will do his next album too? It that why Gelly is so excited? Anyway...I'm very happy that Adam will have a quality producer again. Hopefully Max and the team can pull out a great hit, or several hits for him. ::yessss::
People are excited because MM and Shellback are involved again and because the article implies that working will be starting this year.

The only thing I remember Adam vaguely saying was "working on new music if I can". We didn't know anything certain- or have I missed an interview?

That DagDa person is known for asking trollish questions.
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

Sabine » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:11 pm wrote:
Carmi » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:42 am wrote:It's wonderful to get confirmation via Shosh that Adam is doing a fourth album. But why all the OTT top squeeing from Gelly? And why the doubt from Dag Da? Adam has said that he will be working on new music in the fall. It's not news. He has October wide open so far. Maybe that is when he will work with Max or at least the Wolf Cousins again. What am I missing? ::think:: Is it that fact that Max will do his next album too? It that why Gelly is so excited? Anyway...I'm very happy that Adam will have a quality producer again. Hopefully Max and the team can pull out a great hit, or several hits for him. ::yessss::
People are excited because MM and Shellback are involved again and because the article implies that working will be starting this year.

The only thing I remember Adam vaguely saying was "working on new music if I can". We didn't know anything certain- or have I missed an interview?

That DagDa person is known for asking trollish questions.

Oh, okay. Thanks. ::flowers::

There are so many interviews and sound bites that we get from Adam. They all blend after awhile for me. ::haha:: I do remember him saying that he would like to work with Max again, so my excitement level wasn't as high as Gelly's. I thought it was a given about Max. I also remember him saying that he would start working on new music specifically in the fall. I wouldn't even know where to start looking for the interviews where he said that. I do remember them though.

Dagda imo, is without a doubt a troll. ::haha:: She seems to think that WBR gave up on Adam. Ridiculous. He signed a multi album deal with WBR. That would mean at the very least two albums. I had no doubt that he would get a second album. Why not? TOH did pretty well internationally and had loads of streaming of several songs. His success, imo, isn't only based on US visibility. WBR did say that their vision for him was "international" superstardom. And imo, that IS what he has and is becoming.

Well, thank you for your reply. There are so many good things coming up for him. ::clapbig::
svca

Post by svca »

I agree, Carmi, lots of good stuff happening...and probably lots of good stuff we don't even know about yet. ::clap:: ::clap::

I always have to laugh at the fans that want to micromanage Adam's career when we don't have the slightest idea how it works, or have any idea of all the maneuvering behind the scenes.

Adam and Shosh (and WBR) must be rolling their eyes so hard at some of the fans ::rolleyes:: ::rolleyes:: ::rolleyes::
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

OH the micromange Adam fans. Oh being on XF Aus how well that raise his US and UK profile. Yes because those are the only markets that matter. How WBR have given up on him, yes that is why they have a multi album deal with him lol. I mean its like if he is not #1 on a Billboard chart, or doesen't have a single out every week, suddenly oh its over. Oh if someone saw gim on XF Au, oh his career is non existent lol. Huh? Anyway. I agree this ain't new information, we already knew Adam waS writing an album in the fall. I had a hunch it would be the same producers, I mean why woulden't it be? SO when I Really Gelly going OMGGG, I was like settle down. Just Like Phoebe That is brand new infornation! ::laughing:: ::rolleyes::
Paula

Post by Paula »

3ku1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:30 am wrote:OH the micromange Adam fans. Oh being on XF Aus how well that raise his US and UK profile. Yes because those are the only markets that matter. How WBR have given up on him, yes that is why they have a multi album deal with him lol. I mean its like if he is not #1 on a Billboard chart, or doesen't have a single out every week, suddenly oh its over. Oh if someone saw gim on XF Au, oh his career is non existent lol. Huh? Anyway. I agree this ain't new information, we already knew Adam waS writing an album in the fall. I had a hunch it would be the same producers, I mean why woulden't it be? SO when I Really Gelly going OMGGG, I was like settle down. Just Like Phoebe That is brand new infornation! ::laughing:: ::rolleyes::
I can see why Gelly may have gotten excited. It's brand new informnation, plus it's concrete, having come from Shosh herself.

So many good things happening for him, though! Doesn't look like he'll get to take that break that he wanted, but busy is good! As long as I get more new music from him and get to see him perform, then it's all good.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

If you saw that tweet from gelly I'm going to guess you've seen others. She tends to take her squeeing to an extreme ott level. I do a lot of eye rolling where she's concernced.

In other news...

Billboard wrote an Open Letter to Congress regarding gun control. By the luck of the alphabet Adam's name is the first on the list...

http://www.billboard.com/open-letter/

Carmi

Post by Carmi »

bebeg » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:06 am wrote:
If you saw that tweet from gelly I'm going to guess you've seen others. She tends to take her squeeing to an extreme ott level. I do a lot of eye rolling where she's concernced.

In other news...

Billboard wrote an Open Letter to Congress regarding gun control. By the luck of the alphabet Adam's name is the first on the list...

http://www.billboard.com/open-letter/

Well, yes, I agree with you about eye rolling some extreme tweets out there by some fans. For me though, Gelly is not one of them. I mostly enjoy her squeeing and find it funny in her OTT stanning of Adam. She is harmless, loyal and involved to a level that I appreciate. She does not come off as inherently mean.She has an air of class about herself too imo. She never gets super ugly about anything. Her tweets are very doable for me.

The tweets that I roll my eyes to until they practically fall out of my head are the OTT fans who insist that Adam is back with Sauli, the adommy crazies that think Adam and Tommy are still together and the ones that think he and his team are making poor decisions about HIS career. The younger fans who also tweet about the "older" fans (apparently anyone over 40 to them is ancient) are much more off putting.The amount of delusion and fantasy gets to me sometimes.

I only mentioned Gelly yesterday because she is always on top of things and the squeeing was puzzling to me. I would have thought that she remembered that Adam said he wanted to work with Max again. And that she surely remembered he said he would be working on new music in the fall. Having said that, it's all good. I'm just glad that there are still people like Gelly out there that are still interested in him. Fandom is getting smaller by the day, and I wish that wasn't so. But it seems to be. I am still hoping and wishing that he gets a truly major mega hit on radio to propel him into the stratisphere. His voice and talent deserve that imo.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Kelly leaving RCA! You would think by now that RCA would quit being so controlling of their artists.:(

EntertainmentTonight ‏@etnow 6m6 minutes ago
.@kelly_clarkson announces she's working on a "soulful" new album with a new record label. http://et.tv/28SnUef
marlock276

Post by marlock276 »

That's great that he's working with MM and Shellback again . . . I wish, though, that he would throw us some curveballs, do a couple tracks with someone completely unexpected . . . someone like Jack White comes to mind. Having said that . . . I'm VERY EXCITED!!!

::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::wootdance:: ::wootdance:: ::wootdance:: ::woohoo:: ::woohoo:: ::woohoo::
Paula

Post by Paula »

marlock276 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:23 pm wrote:That's great that he's working with MM and Shellback again . . . I wish, though, that he would throw us some curveballs, do a couple tracks with someone completely unexpected . . . someone like Jack White comes to mind. Having said that . . . I'm VERY EXCITED!!!

::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::wootdance:: ::wootdance:: ::wootdance:: ::woohoo:: ::woohoo:: ::woohoo::
I want to see something with Justin Tranter & Julia Michaels. They work for Warner-Chappell, so it's a possibility, and they're two of the most in-demand songwriters right now on top 40 radio. Plus, I'd like to see pics of Adam & Justin hanging out! :D My two fave men!
Raleighfan

Post by Raleighfan »

Reminds me of a young Adam, except for the baseball game, lol. Watch all the way through ::grin:: .

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwCnti9SW7o[/bbvideo]

Here's the story behind the video. http://www.wowt.com/content/news/Young- ... 19461.html
teacher-01

Post by teacher-01 »

Hi, I am new here! I have been a fan of Adam since the New Year's Eve concert in London 2014/2015. I live in the Netherlands and saw part of the concert on the BBC by accident. I saw Adam (I only discovered his name after the show) and watched him in awe and amazement. Who was this guy?????? I instantly loved him. When I saw his name I remembered "What do you Want from me" and remembered that although I liked that song, I had never ever seen a picture of Adam. So that is where my journey started.... TOH came out, I discovered his other two albums, watched each and every video and interview on YouTube and discovered how much I liked his personality and character. I went to see him in Amsterdam on the TOH tour, had a meet and greet there (still cannot believe it, it was so amazing) and saw him with Queen in Brussels. What an amazing journey so far..... I also like the Glamberts. I got to know you guys on Twitter and you all seem genuinely nice people. Love, Petra

Return to “Let's Talk!”