***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
svca

Post by svca »

Trump scares the crap out of me, is all I can say....he's ugly, and I'm not talking about his looks. I'm truly baffled by those that think he's wonderful and is going to make everything right in the US. I don't get it ::no::

I'm really not a Hillary fan either, but boy, is he making her look good about now.

I think what makes him so scary is his emphasis on the ugly, on the negative, and the kinds of people and attitudes he's bringing out of the woodwork. I'm seeing all the progress we've made in the last 20 or 30 years slipping and sliding away if he becomes President.

He gives me nightmares ::crying:: ::crying::
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

I thought Trump would of been good. As a departure from the Tradational Politician. Being a Buisnessman. But then he opened his mouth lol. Hillary is just as bad tbh. But shes looking like a million bucks compared to Trump. What a trainwreck of a campaign. The thing it has worked, he has convinced a percentage of the population to vote for him. He even said if I walked out and shot someone, I Woulden't lose any votes. Unfortunately he is right. He is exposed to so many people. I see alot of people are voting Trump, simply because Hillary is a women. Hillary prob the better choice, she has more experience to form a cabnet.
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

3ku1 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:02 am wrote:I thought Trump would of been good. As a departure from the Tradational Politician. Being a Buisnessman. But then he opened his mouth lol. Hillary is just as bad tbh. But shes looking like a million bucks compared to Trump. What a trainwreck of a campaign. The thing it has worked, he has convinced a percentage of the population to vote for him. He even said if I walked out and shot someone, I Woulden't lose any votes. Unfortunately he is right. He is exposed to so many people. I see alot of people are voting Trump, simply because Hillary is a women. Hillary prob the better choice, she has more experience to form a cabnet.

As always, you are entitled to your opinion. But...no way, no how can you say that Hillary "is just as bad". I'll give you a buy, as you are not from, nor do you live in the US. Living a half a world away in New Zealand, you, imo, have no idea just how bad Trump is. Live this nightmare of a campaign for months on end and then tell me how good or bad Hillary is. We in the US know her track record of achievements for a long, long time. We also know of Trumps shenanigans over the decades too. Trump would be the ultimate global disaster.
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

Hrithika » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:29 am wrote:ADAM LAMBERT ✔@adamlambert
So- the first demo of The Original High Leaked! Well it's out now! Thanks for the love!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UJUkAaAlTI
11:14 - 28 juli 2016

[bbvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/_UJUkAaAlTI[/bbvideo]
I have to say that I love this demo even more than the album version. ::yes:: ::thumbsup::
svca

Post by svca »

Agreed, Infinite....I really love that demo.

Adam doesn't sound too upset the demo is out...do you think the leak was deliberate? Although, not sure why that would be.
sandyrk

Post by sandyrk »

That demo is wonderful! I really do wish there was some way he would just release music that was unfiltered and unsynthed like that!!

Okay, we are on a roll with our travel blog, moving toward the big QAL performance...
but for those of you who are interested in more details about the festival itself, here is German's Friday blog...it is fun to see how he experiences a live concert. I am not a musician, so I don't notice the things that he does...

[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.myparallelmusicverse.com/201 ... riday.html[/bbvideo]
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

svca » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:53 pm wrote:Agreed, Infinite....I really love that demo.

Adam doesn't sound too upset the demo is out...do you think the leak was deliberate? Although, not sure why that would be.
I would think that not everyone has access to Adam's "rejected" (I'm not sure if that's the right word ::unsure:: ) versions of his songs. Maybe he leaked the demo himself. ::winking:: ::icant::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

sandyrk & German

Really enjoy all the blog entries so far. So interesting to see things through a totally fresh set of eyes and ears!

Thank you!
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

I am working and listening to Adam on Spotify for the millionth time and just realized that some of his songs are missing from Spotify! ::cryblownose:: What a total travesty! I need more for my money! ::cha_ching:: ::thumbsup::

The songs I am talking about are:

Voodoo
Down the Rabbit Hole
Master Plan
By the Rules
Map

I love these songs and want to be able to listen to a high quality version.

What can we do to get these added to the list? Anyone have any ideas? ::thinking::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

This brought tears to my eyes... ::cryblownose:: ::crying:: ::cryblownose:: ::crying:: ::cryblownose::

AdamSmith_usa 3h3 hours ago
Simple yet powerful. #DemsInPhilly

"It is what it is!"
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Some are saying it was. And Adam is keeping himself in the press. With the YT link attached. As he well release a new single. OR release TOH. TOH Radio Release, would be a surprise.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

hotouthere » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:28 pm wrote:I am working and listening to Adam on Spotify for the millionth time and just realized that some of his songs are missing from Spotify! ::cryblownose:: What a total travesty! I need more for my money! ::cha_ching:: ::thumbsup::

Voodoo
Down the Rabbit Hole
Master Plan
By the Rules
Map

What can we do to get these added to the list? Anyone have any ideas? ::thinking::
You can add them to a playlist from Itunes haha. As for being Added to Adam Artist official PAge, don't know. You can stream his full albums. They are their.
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

3ku1 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:19 pm wrote:
hotouthere » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:28 pm wrote:I am working and listening to Adam on Spotify for the millionth time and just realized that some of his songs are missing from Spotify! ::cryblownose:: What a total travesty! I need more for my money! ::cha_ching:: ::thumbsup::

Voodoo
Down the Rabbit Hole
Master Plan
By the Rules
Map

You can add them to a playlist from Itunes haha. As for being Added to Adam Artist official PAge, don't know. You can stream his full albums. They are their.
Some of these songs are not available on ITunes in US and I am streaming full albums on Spotify but these bonus tracks on For Your Entertainment and Trespassing are not included. They did not include the deluxe versions of the pre-Spotify albums. They do have the bonus track Time for Miracles on Spotify.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

hotouthere » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:37 am wrote:

Voodoo
Down the Rabbit Hole
Master Plan
By the Rules
Map

Some of these songs are not available on ITunes in US and I am streaming full albums on Spotify but these bonus tracks on For Your Entertainment and Trespassing are not included. They did not include the deluxe versions of the pre-Spotify albums. They do have the bonus track Time for Miracles on Spotify.
Really? On my spotify BT's Map, TFM e.t.c. Are available to stream on the FYE and TP albums. BTW Love Map could be a radio single.
Paula

Post by Paula »

3ku1 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:03 pm wrote:

Voodoo
Down the Rabbit Hole
Master Plan
By the Rules
Map

Really? On my spotify BT's Map, TFM e.t.c. Are available to stream on the FYE and TP albums. BTW Love Map could be a radio single.
That's because those songs were on your version of the album. Not the US version.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Paula » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:07 pm wrote:

Voodoo
Down the Rabbit Hole
Master Plan
By the Rules
Map

That's because those songs were on your version of the album. Not the US version.
The BT's are not avail on the US Versions? Really sorry diddn't realize.
Paula

Post by Paula »

3ku1 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:15 pm wrote:
Paula » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:07 pm wrote:

Voodoo
Down the Rabbit Hole
Master Plan
By the Rules
Map

The BT's are not avail on the US Versions? Really sorry diddn't realize.
Nope. TFM is on the FYE album, but that's it.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
sandyrk

Post by sandyrk »

Here is my favorite post so far, I think. ::derrderr::

I had such a good time on this particular day--, and I learned so much about a form of "white privilege" that I take for granted. As I see the world through German's eyes, I learn so much how it is for people in remote counties. They don't get opportunity to see performers that we take for granted.
::thinking::
Please enjoy this post..we have hit the big time and are getting monetized now! This is a big deal that Google is taking a chance on us because we are getting popular ::flowers:: ::flowers:: ::flowers::

So click on some of the ads, please. The cost of living is very low in Chile, actually, so these little clicks will do much good for one of the nicest and most deserving musicians I have ever known. And it costs nothing to click (unless you, like me, end up buying the damn clothes ::argh::)

http://www.myparallelmusicverse.com/201 ... nding.html
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

::thumbleweed::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »