***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Not Adam but on the same Greek island as him! Lol!
Wonder if he is anywhere near a Hilton Hotel?

Paris HiltonVerified account ‏@ParisHilton Aug 17
I love #Mykonos. So beautiful, peaceful & relaxing. ❤️ #Greece

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

::crying:: ::cryblownose:: ::crying:: ::cryblownose:: ::crying::

TheDrakeTwin 9h9 hours ago
ITALY BEFORE AND AFTER #prayersforitaly

ImageImage
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Wow, that's so sad....such lovely old structures...not to mention all the people who died ::crying:: ::crying::

I feel like the world is such a sad place right now ::no::
Paula

Post by Paula »

http://windsorite.ca/2016/08/photos-tor ... n-windsor/

Had a tornado here in Windsor, ON tonight. There are potential for more, so we're told to stay alert.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Paula » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:30 pm wrote:http://windsorite.ca/2016/08/photos-tor ... n-windsor/

Had a tornado here in Windsor, ON tonight. There are potential for more, so we're told to stay alert.
Hope those nasty things stay away from you Paula. Stay safe!

I'm so lucky....I'm aware of only 2 or 3 twisters near my city over many years. They did very minor damage as they occurred out in the sparsely occupied desert. The mountains surrounding Tucson prevent those kind of storm systems from forming. We do get microbursts that mainly do damage to trees and utility poles.
Paula

Post by Paula »

hotouthere » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:50 am wrote:
Paula » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:30 pm wrote:http://windsorite.ca/2016/08/photos-tor ... n-windsor/

Hope those nasty things stay away from you Paula. Stay safe!

I'm so lucky....I'm aware of only 2 or 3 twisters near my city over many years. They did very minor damage as they occurred out in the sparsely occupied desert. The mountains surrounding Tucson prevent those kind of storm systems from forming. We do get microbursts that mainly do damage to trees and utility poles.
Thanks, girl. We didn't get any more last night, but the storms are going to start back up this morning, so everyone's on high alert. I actually had one hit my house almost 2 years ago. It didn't do any major damage here, but it did knock the top of our tree off, and the part of the tree that came off nearly came through the dining room window. Thankfully, it didn't actually come through. Our neighbours had it a lot worse. My neighbour 2 doors down actually had to replace her roof because every shingle had been ripped off. Environment Canada actually had it listed as an EF1, which isn't that bad. The one across the city from last night was a lot worse, so it'll be interesting to see what classification it gets.
misswood

Post by misswood »

Does anyone else think that Chester Cheeto's presidential run is a big publicity stunt and a way to funnel money into his failing businesses and pay off his debt and lawsuits?
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

misswood » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:31 pm wrote:Does anyone else think that Chester Cheeto's presidential run is a big publicity stunt and a way to funnel money into his failing businesses and pay off his debt and lawsuits?
Have thought the same as you misswood, and he makes my blood boil, what with all this hate he is spewing. ::livid::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Paula » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:30 pm wrote:http://windsorite.ca/2016/08/photos-tor ... n-windsor/

Happy to hear you are okay but take care Paula! ::huggy:: Hope no more appear for everyone's sake.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Tiki » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:27 pm wrote:
Paula » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:30 pm wrote:http://windsorite.ca/2016/08/photos-tor ... n-windsor/

Happy to hear you are okay but take care Paula! ::huggy:: Hope no more appear for everyone's sake.
Thank you, Tiki! It looks like it could storm, but I HOPE we're out of the woods, as far as tornadic activity goes!
misswood

Post by misswood »

Tiki » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:25 pm wrote:
misswood » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:31 pm wrote:Does anyone else think that Chester Cheeto's presidential run is a big publicity stunt and a way to funnel money into his failing businesses and pay off his debt and lawsuits?
Have thought the same as you misswood, and he makes my blood boil, what with all this hate he is spewing. ::livid::
What pisses me off the most is when someone says that they can't stand him and know his history as a con man but they have to vote for him because Clinton will confiscate their arsenal ::whut:: The other cavemen I've encountered say they can't vote for a woman. All these folks seriously have the IQ of plankton.
svca

Post by svca »

::angry:: ::angry:: ::angry:: ::angry:: ::angry:: ::angry:: ::angry::

My ex is in town, trying to talk his parents into giving him his inheritance early...this is after they've spent practically every penny for the last 25 years supporting him (he's almost 60). My MIL has cashed in her life insurance policy, they paid for his house in Mass., sent $$ for a downpayment on his daughter's house (w 2nd wife), sent him $$ for his venture into a restaurant, which promptly bombed, etc etc etc. Now he wants his inheritance.

Really, dude? Spending probably $500,000 over the last 25 years isn't enough for you, you want more?

I really, really, really hope karma is a real thing and bites him in the ass....hard !!!

Sorry for venting, but he is bad, bad news. So happy I got away from that ::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig::
nica575

Post by nica575 »

svca » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:26 pm wrote:::angry:: ::angry:: ::angry:: ::angry:: ::angry:: ::angry:: ::angry::

My ex is in town, trying to talk his parents into giving him his inheritance early...this is after they've spent practically every penny for the last 25 years supporting him (he's almost 60). My MIL has cashed in her life insurance policy, they paid for his house in Mass., sent $$ for a downpayment on his daughter's house (w 2nd wife), sent him $$ for his venture into a restaurant, which promptly bombed, etc etc etc. Now he wants his inheritance.

Really, dude? Spending probably $500,000 over the last 25 years isn't enough for you, you want more?

I really, really, really hope karma is a real thing and bites him in the ass....hard !!!

Sorry for venting, but he is bad, bad news. So happy I got away from that ::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig:: ::clapbig::
you have no idea how deeply I understand you!
I remember people would say "oh, I am so sorry about it" upon finding out about my divorce and I would be like "you should congratulate me! The day it came through was one of the happiest days of my life!" Incidentally, it was an anniversary date of our wedding...lol! a lucky day for sure!
svca

Post by svca »

The only saving grace for almost 8 years of married hell to my ex were my 2 children.

They are the most awesome kids on the planet, love my hubby, their stepdaddy, and want nothing to do with their sperm donor, as they call him. My ex left when my son was only about 1 so he only remembers him from infrequent visits, and those dried up long, long ago (he never paid child support either).

Good news is, he left yesterday after a temper tantrum, claiming he was disrespected and will never, ever come back to Cali. Yay !!!!!! My FIL, his Dad, told him to go home and get help...there's something wrong with him lol.

He stresses me out so much, even just knowing he's in the same town I am makes me nervous. I hate that he can do that to me, but his weapon of choice are words, and I have no defenses.

Yay, Nica, a fellow survivor ::huggy:: ::huggy::
nica575

Post by nica575 »

svca » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:31 pm wrote:The only saving grace for almost 8 years of married hell to my ex were my 2 children.

They are the most awesome kids on the planet, love my hubby, their stepdaddy, and want nothing to do with their sperm donor, as they call him. My ex left when my son was only about 1 so he only remembers him from infrequent visits, and those dried up long, long ago (he never paid child support either).

Good news is, he left yesterday after a temper tantrum, claiming he was disrespected and will never, ever come back to Cali. Yay !!!!!! My FIL, his Dad, told him to go home and get help...there's something wrong with him lol.

He stresses me out so much, even just knowing he's in the same town I am makes me nervous. I hate that he can do that to me, but his weapon of choice are words, and I have no defenses.

Yay, Nica, a fellow survivor ::huggy:: ::huggy::
LOL! "sperm donor"... well...mine was a great father for many years, but he managed to "undo" all the good in the last several years of the 26 years long marriage...so my AWESOME kids see him now as a burden that needs to be endured on special occasions (graduations and such),...

...may be there is a way for you to avoid any contact with your ex... and you have a loving husband, so all is good!

::huggy::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Heaven is a funnier place today. Thanks for the laughs, Gene!!!! RIP!!!!

leahmcelrath
Gene is with Gilda again.
#RIPGeneWilder

HistoryInPix 1h1 hour ago
The Jackson 5 with Michael in the center, 1969. He would have been 58 today. Happy Birthday Michael Jackson.

"It is what it is!"
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

madamimadam » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:45 pm wrote:Heaven is a funnier place today. Thanks for the laughs, Gene!!!! RIP!!!!

leahmcelrath
Gene is with Gilda again.
#RIPGeneWilder

Okay 2016 we've had enough of the celebrity deaths. He will always and forever be Willy Wonka to me. Here's a statement from his family... He didn't want the public to know he had Alzheimer's because he didn't want children to be told adult things. "He simply couldn't bear the idea of one less smile in the world". ::heart::

nica575

Post by nica575 »

A year full of such big losses!

What a beautiful, warm statement! It seems he was surrounded by love and went peacefully.

RIP Gene Wilder!
svca

Post by svca »

RIP Gene Wilder...I'll have to tell my hubby, he LOVES Blazing Saddles.

He was a funny, funny man....so many talented people that left us this year ::crying::
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

Some musings about last nights MTV VMA's....

Ariana and Nicki display full on simulated cunnilingus and nothing. Crickets. ::thumbleweed:: Adam simulates a blow job in 2009 and BAM!! The world is ending. Ban him from channel 7. Ban him from a morning show. Ruin his career. Get out the pitch forks. Jeez. ::wacko:: Such a double standard.

Straight sexuality can happen and no one blinks an eye. Gay sexuality sets people into an uproar. Ridiculous imo. Equality, while making good and significant strides, still has a very long way to go.

We in the US have equal marriage in all 50 states. It is about time, imo, to start teaching about homosexual sex in schools, as well as straight sex. The faster we can progress as a country and do that, the faster we will not have some citizens be outraged by what Adam did in 2009.

It amazes me that people get so upset by another persons sexuality. Why? If you are not sleeping with the person, then just live and let live.

Return to “Let's Talk!”