***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
glrm8892

Post by glrm8892 »

Thanks for help. Yes, you are right, I just usually don't see it, lol. Can't ignore when it's Adam.

I can't wait for TA!!! And I'm off work right now so able to watch live hopefully.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I love her... She's still got it!!!!

DebraMessing Sep 10
BABS rewrites lyrics to "Send In The Clowns" for Trump harpoon. Your Welcome
CLICK HERE:
"It is what it is!"
glrm8892

Post by glrm8892 »

madamimadam » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:50 pm wrote:I love her... She's still got it!!!!

DebraMessing Sep 10
CLICK HERE:
::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

madamimadam » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:50 pm wrote:I love her... She's still got it!!!!

DebraMessing Sep 10
CLICK HERE:

That was fun. ::haha::

I love her too. She's still sounds great live and she's sounds great on her new album.
Janika

Post by Janika »

Oh my. What a nice surprise. Mjconcertking has posted last summer whole London concert in excellent quality videos, thank you madamimadam hunting down these links even so long after concerts. ::hello::
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo39fmBwwgU
glrm8892

Post by glrm8892 »

Can someone tell me what and where "the OP" is? I've been digging around and I'm probably looking right past it but don't seem to be able to find ::duh:: ::duh:: ::duh:: . Thanks!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

glrm8892 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:56 pm wrote:Can someone tell me what and where "the OP" is? I've been digging around and I'm probably looking right past it but don't seem to be able to find ::duh:: ::duh:: ::duh:: . Thanks!
the "OP" stands for Opening Post on any thread.

So, let's say when I do video list updates. They are all in the "OP". If you click on page 1 or the main thread name, it takes you straight to the "OP".

::highfive::
"It is what it is!"
glrm8892

Post by glrm8892 »

madamimadam » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:13 pm wrote:
glrm8892 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:56 pm wrote:Can someone tell me what and where "the OP" is? I've been digging around and I'm probably looking right past it but don't seem to be able to find ::duh:: ::duh:: ::duh:: . Thanks!
the "OP" stands for Opening Post on any thread.

So, let's say when I do video list updates. They are all in the "OP". If you click on page 1 or the main thread name, it takes you straight to the "OP".

::highfive::
THANK YOU!!!! YEAH NOW I KNOW, LOL!!
svca

Post by svca »

OMG I'm so glad somebody else asked that question....took me the longest time to figure out what the hell people where talking about when they kept saying "look in the OP".

I have no sense of direction ::haha::

On a more sober note, please send out kind thoughts for my ex FIL, who is 89 and now under hospice care. We were sure this was it, he's been getting progressively weaker and weaker, but he told his daughter he was NOT ready to go yet, hoping to hit 90 next May....that's his goal. All the while, his wife and other daughter are in the other room discussing where to send the body for burial ! ::nono::

He asked "who are they talking to? Are they talking about me?" It was kind of funny the way my sister-in-law told the story. It reminded me of the Spamalot song "Not Dead Yet"..you guys HAVE to watch the video, it's hilarious.

Anyway, he understands he needs to eat better so he can retain some of his strength and we're hoping he sticks around for a while. He's a stubborn, stubborn man and I'm sure it's no picnic taking care of him, but hopefully he can make his stubbornness work for him.

I've known my in-laws since high school, way before I made the mistake of marrying their son and I remained part of their family even after the divorce. I'm not quite ready to lose any of them. ::crying:: ::crying::
glrm8892

Post by glrm8892 »

Okay I laughed at the beginning of your post, then got sad, then laughed again at the end ::laughing:: ::laughing:: ::laughing:: I love the statement about your ex!

So sorry about your FIL....that situation is usually very difficult for all involved. I hope he sticks around as long as he wants! Sounds pretty strong to me.
Paula

Post by Paula »

svca » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:17 pm wrote:OMG I'm so glad somebody else asked that question....took me the longest time to figure out what the hell people where talking about when they kept saying "look in the OP".

On a more sober note, please send out kind thoughts for my ex FIL, who is 89 and now under hospice care. We were sure this was it, he's been getting progressively weaker and weaker, but he told his daughter he was NOT ready to go yet, hoping to hit 90 next May....that's his goal. All the while, his wife and other daughter are in the other room discussing where to send the body for burial ! ::nono::

He asked "who are they talking to? Are they talking about me?" It was kind of funny the way my sister-in-law told the story. It reminded me of the Spamalot song "Not Dead Yet"..you guys HAVE to watch the video, it's hilarious.

Anyway, he understands he needs to eat better so he can retain some of his strength and we're hoping he sticks around for a while. He's a stubborn, stubborn man and I'm sure it's no picnic taking care of him, but hopefully he can make his stubbornness work for him.

I've known my in-laws since high school, way before I made the mistake of marrying their son and I remained part of their family even after the divorce. I'm not quite ready to lose any of them. ::crying:: ::crying::
Sending you so many good thoughts right now! ::huggy::
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Just read that there was a 6.4 earthquake out at sea but near Tokyo!

Guess Queen + Adam rocked out that place so hard that the earth moved!!!!!! ::banana::
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

svca » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:17 pm wrote:OMG I'm so glad somebody else asked that question....took me the longest time to figure out what the hell people where talking about when they kept saying "look in the OP".

So sorry your FIL isn't doing well. Hope he improves so you can have more time with him, and he can make it to 90 yrs old. Some bonds are unbreakable. ::heart:: Sending you and your FIL very positive and healing thoughts. My heart goes out to you. ::huggy::

I was also very close to my FIL, even after my husband and I divorced after 23 yrs. I used to travel 3000 miles to visit him twice a year, and spoke with him weekly. I miss him every day as i do my dad, who I moved back after the divorce to take care of.

Also...it took me asking about the OP to get it too. ::smile::
glrm8892

Post by glrm8892 »

hotouthere » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:51 pm wrote:Just read that there was a 6.4 earthquake out at sea but near Tokyo!

Guess Queen + Adam rocked out that place so hard that the earth moved!!!!!! ::banana::
::thumbup:: ::thumbup:: ::thumbup:: ::thumbup::
svca

Post by svca »

Thanks for the good thoughts, guys....I know it'll happen sooner or later, but I don't think we're ever quite ready...and neither is he, apparently. ::laughing::

::grouphug:: ::grouphug::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:03 pm wrote:Thanks for the good thoughts, guys....I know it'll happen sooner or later, but I don't think we're ever quite ready...and neither is he, apparently. ::laughing::

::grouphug:: ::grouphug::
I think that when people get to a certain age... they've proven they're tough cookies... My mom made it to 98!!!!

::hugkissblush::
"It is what it is!"
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

DuckBert ‏@TheRealDuckBert 17m17 minutes ago
YAY! #debatenight is OVER. #Hillary won. Now back to our regularly scheduled tweeting!
ADAM LAMBERT
::yessss:: ::wootdance::
svca

Post by svca »

Yep, I think Hillary blew him into a million orange smithereens ::clapbig:: ::clapbig::

Nice to see you Barb !!! ::huggy:: ::huggy::
Paula

Post by Paula »

svca » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:39 pm wrote:Yep, I think Hillary blew him into a million orange smithereens ::clapbig:: ::clapbig::
I watched it last night, and I laughed at Trump's stupidity & ignorance. His faces, too. Hillary won, hands down, and if I were a US citizen, I'd vote for her.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
svca

Post by svca »

Whether you're a Hillary fan or not, he just looked bad....and about as un-presidential as you could possibly look. No way does this man look like he's prepared to be President.

Return to “Let's Talk!”