***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Paula

Post by Paula »

So apparently, twitter, spotify, reddit, and a bunch of other sites are being cyber attacked, but it's only affecting users on the East Coast. Ugh. Twitter is not working for me right now. :(

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-c ... SKCN12L1ME
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Adam's "reflection pond"!!

stonehurstjkAdding fiber optic color changing star lights to the bottom of our "reflection pond" in the Hollywood Hills ⚡️ This true #rockstar project is almost complete #construction #designer #hollywoodhills #fiberoptic #stonehurstla thanks for the @ontopper

svca

Post by svca »

I hope we get to see it when it's all finished...I bet it's going to be gorgeous.

Never heard of a reflection pool lol...always just thought pools were for swimming. ::crylaugh:: ::crylaugh::
Paula

Post by Paula »

svca » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:17 am wrote:I hope we get to see it when it's all finished...I bet it's going to be gorgeous.

Never heard of a reflection pool lol...always just thought pools were for swimming. ::crylaugh:: ::crylaugh::
Me neither, but here's what wikipedia says they are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflecting_pool
svca

Post by svca »

Huh, thanks, Paula...learn something new every day. ::thumbsup::

I was thinking reflection, as in you sit in there and reflect, not reflection of images and light. ::rolleyes::
svca

Post by svca »

P.s.....forgot to say, hope you're feeling better, Marie ! ::grouphug:: ::derrderr::

::hello:: ::hello::
Paula

Post by Paula »

svca » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:17 pm wrote:Huh, thanks, Paula...learn something new every day. ::thumbsup::

I was thinking reflection, as in you sit in there and reflect, not reflection of images and light. ::rolleyes::
I was thinking the same thing!
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

More construction happening in Adam's back yard!

stonehurstjkWeekend installation of our custom steel pergola posts and ledgers. This outdoor entertaining area we all created together is starting to rock my world #rockstar #construction #engineering #architect #pooldesign #hollywoodhills #stonehurstla
n

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

That's all I've got. Still sick. Back to bed....

::nauseous::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

madamimadam » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:35 pm wrote:That's all I've got. Still sick. Back to bed....

Lordy, lordy, what's wrong with you, Missy? ::huggy:: ::huggy::

We miss you, hope you feel better soon.
Paula

Post by Paula »

madamimadam » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:35 pm wrote:That's all I've got. Still sick. Back to bed....

Feel better, Marie. :(
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Holy crap!!!!

cedegree 1h1 hour ago
Glamberts, you have to listen to this adorable 5 year old singing WWFM. His enthusiastic vocals at the end!!

[bbvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/npmjTj6_HrA[/bbvideo]
"It is what it is!"
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

I posted Adam's tweet about voting for Hillary in the other thread and wanted to share my thoughts but didn't want to put it in that thread.

The majority of tweeters responding to Adam appear to be for Hillary but a few of his followers are against her. I don't know if they are for Trump or just don't like both of them. Adam followers who might be voting for Trump and his running mate are definitely uninformed as to the Republican view of how gays should be treated and their many other backward leaning policies.

I for one can't stand Trump. I also hate all the crap and conspiracies that the Republican party are putting out in advertisements for president, congress and senate campaigns in my state. I used to be a Republican so I know very well what they are doing! ::argh::

Trump is nothing but a self centered, greedy, scheming, cheating, tax evading, backstabbing, gross, lying, pervert who doesn't have any understanding of how our government runs. He is ignorant on so many levels our government laws, policies and international relations that it is extremely scary to think of him trying to run our country. His speeches are aimless ramblings; totally senseless drivel along with a lot of bullying, name calling and hyperbole about everything he thinks is or will be GREAT!

Two years ago I learned about a company named ACN that Trump was involved with that is, in my opinion, an illegal pyramid scheme and they are currently fighting the US Government regarding this matter. Both Canada and Australia banned them from operating in their countries. Trump pulled out of the company shortly before running for office according to an article I read online. He was cutting his ties to avoid discovery of another shady enterprise like his Trumped Up University! A friend of mine was trying to get me "on her team" to be a representative of this company. You have to pay them about $500 to join and then they want additional fees to continue. Their whole emphases was on recruiting new people. At the meeting I went to, they couldn't even begin to describe or talk in depth about the products and services they were offering. I couldn't get out of that meeting fast enough! Keep in mind, I have spent my entire life working for Certified Public Accounting firms and I could see through the facade they were presenting.

Therefore, long before Trump said that he was running for President, I knew that their was something very shady about him and his business dealings. It is not normal to have so many business bankruptcies and losses and still have the money that he says he does without doing something illegal or cheating in some way. Don't forget that every one of those bankruptcies enabled him to avoid paying millions of dollars of loan debt, monies owed to people who invested their savings into his companies thinking that they were going to make money; as well as hundreds of small businesses. The sickening thing is that he doesn't have any remorse for screwing so many people out of their money. He is no better than Bernie Maddoff in deceiving and robbing people of their hard earned money.

I just wonder how much debt he is carrying? He has buildings and golf courses but if his liabilities (loans on those properties) = or exceed their worth, he could be broke! I honestly think that he is running for president because he thinks that he can change our laws in ways so that he can get himself out of his own financial mess! I personally would love to see his tax returns and those of his companies to see the Real Donald Trump's finances.

The other reason he is running is because he is an attention whore!
svca

Post by svca »

When you're right, you're right ::clap:: ::clap::

Can't stand the man, either. Hubby is R and he said he'll vote for our dog before he votes for him lol.
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

hotouthere » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:01 am wrote:I posted Adam's tweet about voting for Hillary in the other thread and wanted to share my thoughts but didn't want to put it in that thread.

The majority of tweeters responding to Adam appear to be for Hillary but a few of his followers are against her. I don't know if they are for Trump or just don't like both of them. Adam followers who might be voting for Trump and his running mate are definitely uninformed as to the Republican view of how gays should be treated and their many other backward leaning policies.

I for one can't stand Trump. I also hate all the crap and conspiracies that the Republican party are putting out in advertisements for president, congress and senate campaigns in my state. I used to be a Republican so I know very well what they are doing! ::argh::

Trump is nothing but a self centered, greedy, scheming, cheating, tax evading, backstabbing, gross, lying, pervert who doesn't have any understanding of how our government runs. He is ignorant on so many levels our government laws, policies and international relations that it is extremely scary to think of him trying to run our country. His speeches are aimless ramblings; totally senseless drivel along with a lot of bullying, name calling and hyperbole about everything he thinks is or will be GREAT!

Two years ago I learned about a company named ACN that Trump was involved with that is, in my opinion, an illegal pyramid scheme and they are currently fighting the US Government regarding this matter. Both Canada and Australia banned them from operating in their countries. Trump pulled out of the company shortly before running for office according to an article I read online. He was cutting his ties to avoid discovery of another shady enterprise like his Trumped Up University! A friend of mine was trying to get me "on her team" to be a representative of this company. You have to pay them about $500 to join and then they want additional fees to continue. Their whole emphases was on recruiting new people. At the meeting I went to, they couldn't even begin to describe or talk in depth about the products and services they were offering. I couldn't get out of that meeting fast enough! Keep in mind, I have spent my entire life working for Certified Public Accounting firms and I could see through the facade they were presenting.

Therefore, long before Trump said that he was running for President, I knew that their was something very shady about him and his business dealings. It is not normal to have so many business bankruptcies and losses and still have the money that he says he does without doing something illegal or cheating in some way. Don't forget that every one of those bankruptcies enabled him to avoid paying millions of dollars of loan debt, monies owed to people who invested their savings into his companies thinking that they were going to make money; as well as hundreds of small businesses. The sickening thing is that he doesn't have any remorse for screwing so many people out of their money. He is no better than Bernie Maddoff in deceiving and robbing people of their hard earned money.
He has buildings and golf courses but if his liabilities (loans on those properties) = or exceed their worth, he could be broke! I honestly think that he is running for president because he thinks that he can change our laws in ways so that he can get himself out of his own financial mess! I personally would love to see his tax returns and those of his companies to see the Real Donald Trump's finances.

The other reason he is running is because he is an attention whore!
I totally agree with you. This man can't be trusted, and he's only in it for what he can personally get out of it, and his gigantic ego. I just wish people could see him for what he really is. ::livid::
misswood

Post by misswood »

The Pumpkin-Faced Pedophile and the gop bring up old email shit every time some more corruption about T-Rump comes out. Yesterday morning a court date was announced for alleged child rape charges, and a video of another accuser. So to keep media focus off this really serious issue, and others(like the RICO, fraud, and assault charges that he's going to court for), they deflect it back to those dumb emails (most weren't even hers) that normal folks don't give a flyin' fuck about. And sure enough, that's all you hear about on the news. And sure enough, ignorant people pretend to care about them. ::angry::
svca

Post by svca »

Yep, deflection is his game, and he's great at it.

He's had lots and lots of practice I think.

I will be soooooo glad when this mess is over. Sadly, I think there'll be repercussions from this a**h** ::angry:: ::angry:: ::angry:: for a long time to come.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

svca

Post by svca »

Happy Halloween everybody !!!

Forget the elections for a night, and go out, have fun, and eat too much candy ::nauseous::
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Look Trumps best outcome is lose the election, have his net worth go up. As a kiwi, alot of our export trades go through Asia and the US. On the news they were saying NZ in Export made nearly 450 mill this year. Now Trump is talking about, what did he say, cutting ties with Asia in Export Trades. NZ is set to lose millions if that happens. If Trump is elected. So this elections does not only affect the States, it effects Globally. But anyway, whatever happens happens. Anyone see Trump at one of his Rally's used Adams Ghost Town? Now Adam endorsed Hillary, so not sure how he would feel about that. But I guess exposure is exposure.

Return to “Let's Talk!”