***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Paula

Post by Paula »

3ku1 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:15 pm wrote:
Paula » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:07 pm wrote:
3ku1 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:03 pm wrote:
hotouthere » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:37 am wrote:
3ku1 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:19 pm wrote:
hotouthere » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:28 pm wrote:I am working and listening to Adam on Spotify for the millionth time and just realized that some of his songs are missing from Spotify! ::cryblownose:: What a total travesty! I need more for my money! ::cha_ching:: ::thumbsup::

The songs I am talking about are:

Voodoo
Down the Rabbit Hole
Master Plan
By the Rules
Map

I love these songs and want to be able to listen to a high quality version.

What can we do to get these added to the list? Anyone have any ideas? ::thinking::
You can add them to a playlist from Itunes haha. As for being Added to Adam Artist official PAge, don't know. You can stream his full albums. They are their.
Some of these songs are not available on ITunes in US and I am streaming full albums on Spotify but these bonus tracks on For Your Entertainment and Trespassing are not included. They did not include the deluxe versions of the pre-Spotify albums. They do have the bonus track Time for Miracles on Spotify.
Really? On my spotify BT's Map, TFM e.t.c. Are available to stream on the FYE and TP albums. BTW Love Map could be a radio single.
That's because those songs were on your version of the album. Not the US version.
The BT's are not avail on the US Versions? Really sorry diddn't realize.
Nope. TFM is on the FYE album, but that's it.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
sandyrk

Post by sandyrk »

Here is my favorite post so far, I think. ::derrderr::

I had such a good time on this particular day--, and I learned so much about a form of "white privilege" that I take for granted. As I see the world through German's eyes, I learn so much how it is for people in remote counties. They don't get opportunity to see performers that we take for granted.
::thinking::
Please enjoy this post..we have hit the big time and are getting monetized now! This is a big deal that Google is taking a chance on us because we are getting popular ::flowers:: ::flowers:: ::flowers::

So click on some of the ads, please. The cost of living is very low in Chile, actually, so these little clicks will do much good for one of the nicest and most deserving musicians I have ever known. And it costs nothing to click (unless you, like me, end up buying the damn clothes ::argh::)

http://www.myparallelmusicverse.com/201 ... nding.html
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

::thumbleweed::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

::thumbleweed:: ::thumbleweed:: ::thumbleweed::

want some storm ::grin:: again ::haha::
Paula

Post by Paula »

Hrithika » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:29 am wrote:::thumbleweed:: ::thumbleweed:: ::thumbleweed::

want some storm ::grin:: again ::haha::
We'll all be talking on Thursday, I bet! :) ::huggy::
svca

Post by svca »

I hope he's taking a vacation, and at least thinking about new music....writing lyrics? Humming new melodies?

I'm ready for a new album ::wootdance:: ::wootdance::
sandyrk

Post by sandyrk »

Well, waiting, waiting, waiting...hope he is having fun partying this week ::spaz:: ::spaz:: ::spaz::

So, here is the next installment. This covers the earlier hours of QAL's headlining day. Because we were shameless, 6 of us got Premium VIP tickets and lived it up for one glorious day. Enjoy part 1! ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes

[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.myparallelmusicverse.com/201 ... elude.html[/bbvideo]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Just came to town from the mountains... No signal up there. I'll be back home on Sunday.
"It is what it is!"
sandyrk

Post by sandyrk »

Way too quiet around here...summer doldrums...
I am on Cape Cod taking a class...pretty easy days for me ::thumbsup::

So, I will keep our little blog coming... here is the 6th of 7 installments on The Isle of Wight. We were trying so hard to get up close to the stage...

So, the title "Helplessly Hoping" clearly dates me. German had not understood the reference, but I prevailed ::icant:: So who knows what that song is about??? Anyone left on this board who does?

Anyway, here it is, the early evening of the QAL performance, waiting, waiting ::wheee:: ::wheee:: ::wheee::

[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.myparallelmusicverse.com/201 ... oping.html[/bbvideo]
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

sandyrk » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:29 pm wrote:Way too quiet around here...summer doldrums...
I am on Cape Cod taking a class...pretty easy days for me ::thumbsup::

So, I will keep our little blog coming... here is the 6th of 7 installments on The Isle of Wight. We were trying so hard to get up close to the stage...

So, the title "Helplessly Hoping" clearly dates me. German had not understood the reference, but I prevailed ::icant:: So who knows what that song is about??? Anyone left on this board who does?

Anyway, here it is, the early evening of the QAL performance, waiting, waiting ::wheee:: ::wheee:: ::wheee::

[bbvideo=560,315]http://www.myparallelmusicverse.com/201 ... oping.html[/bbvideo]
Ha,ha...I loved that CS&N album. One of the first I bought. You picked a nice week to come to the cape. I live around there but closer to Newport RI.Enjoy, and thanks for the blog. ::hello::
sandyrk

Post by sandyrk »

Yay!!!! Someone knew the reference!!!! ::highfive:: Thank you lizziek ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::
svca

Post by svca »

Speaking of summer, is anybody doing anything exciting??

I can't remember the last time we went on vacation ::noexpression:: hubby doesn't like to travel...at all....stresses him out.

I used to love summer when I was younger, always went camping with my parents. ::thumbsup::
Paula

Post by Paula »

svca » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:01 am wrote:Speaking of summer, is anybody doing anything exciting??

I can't remember the last time we went on vacation ::noexpression:: hubby doesn't like to travel...at all....stresses him out.

I used to love summer when I was younger, always went camping with my parents. ::thumbsup::
I wish! I had my vacation week already from work, and I stayed home for all of it except for one day. The only day I went out, was to go to Cedar Point in Ohio, with my sister & the nephews.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Hi, honey! I'm home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kinda got hijacked to spend 5 days in the mountains with friends... I didn't want to go because there's no signal up there.... But they talked me into it.... The first day was total torture not being able to keep tabs on MTT and my twitter feed... But then, I actually relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed being 'wifiless' for 5 days!

Thanks to those of you who kept bringing in all the goodies here at MTT.

I've caught up with all the audio/video stuff (meaning I've ripped them all).

Tomorrow, I'm babysitting my grandson all day and Tuesday have doctors' appointments, so I'll get to the Treasure Chest of Links by Wednesday.

Now off to unpack, shower and crash.... That fresh air? Grossly overrated! All it does is make you very, very, very tired! ::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Oh, I'm so jealous, Marie, that sounds absolutely wonderful (once I got past the 'puter withdrawal symptoms lol).

Did you go camping or stay in a cabin...how much "roughing it" did you do? Me, I'm kinda getting too old to get excited about tents, etc....give me an RV any day.

So glad you got to relax for a few day....the kiddies behaved while you were gone ::winking::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:24 pm wrote:Oh, I'm so jealous, Marie, that sounds absolutely wonderful (once I got past the 'puter withdrawal symptoms lol).

Did you go camping or stay in a cabin...how much "roughing it" did you do? Me, I'm kinda getting too old to get excited about tents, etc....give me an RV any day.

So glad you got to relax for a few day....the kiddies behaved while you were gone ::winking::
A lovely, comfy country home with all amenities... except a signal. We did do campfires and roasted marshmallows though! ::thumbsup::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::

Love toasted marshmallows....burnt on the outside, gooey on the inside.

Yum.
Aviddem

Post by Aviddem »

My late summer plans - spending a few days in Venice Italy then a 12 day Mediterranean cruise from Venice to Barcelona! Bucket list trip for me and the hubby, I can't wait! ::wootdance::
svca

Post by svca »

Aviddem » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:36 pm wrote:My late summer plans - spending a few days in Venice Italy then a 12 day Mediterranean cruise from Venice to Barcelona! Bucket list trip for me and the hubby, I can't wait! ::wootdance::

Oh, that sounds lovely !! Hope you enjoy your trip... ::hello::
sandyrk

Post by sandyrk »

Such a great trip! Good for you!! ::yessss::

Return to “Let's Talk!”