***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

svca » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:56 pm wrote:OAN, I'm getting tired of people telling us we need to get over it, and move on.

Ah, no, don't think so.

I don't think we should EVER get used to this, never. ::nono:: ::nono::
way too much fun!! ::roll:: ::roll::
"Googled “What is ISIS?”and asked a supporter how long a wall along the entire US-Mexico border would have to be. (“Two thousand American miles?” an incredulous Baldwin asked.)" ::crylaugh::

‘SNL’ pillories President-elect Trump’s backpedaling http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/televis ... nt=event25 … via @BostonGlobe
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

barb4Adam » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:58 am wrote:
svca » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:56 pm wrote:OAN, I'm getting tired of people telling us we need to get over it, and move on.

Ah, no, don't think so.

"Googled “What is ISIS?”and asked a supporter how long a wall along the entire US-Mexico border would have to be. (“Two thousand American miles?” an incredulous Baldwin asked.)" ::crylaugh::

‘SNL’ pillories President-elect Trump’s backpedaling http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/televis ... nt=event25 … via @BostonGlobe
I watched that SNL skit last night. Alec Baldwin and the SNL actors sure know "The Real" Trump! Too bad the republicans and Trump's minions are so blind that they can't see a fake vs. an actual qualified president/public servant.
misswood

Post by misswood »

hotouthere » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:25 pm wrote:
barb4Adam » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:58 am wrote:

Ah, no, don't think so.

I watched that SNL skit last night. Alec Baldwin and the SNL actors sure know "The Real" Trump! Too bad the republicans and Trump's minions are so blind that they can't see a fake vs. an actual qualified president/public servant.
Most of them see it. They know what he is. They just won't admit it, and they don't care how he screws up the country. What pisses me off the most is all these gullible people taking him seriously and believing him after he's proved over and over what a liar and fraud he is. ::angry:: These same people pretend like they don't remember who he is. He's had scandal after scandal (some really bad) over the last 30 years. Nothings changed about him. And what's really sad is that Alec's portrayal of him isn't exaggerated, it's like watching the real thing.
svca

Post by svca »

I made the mistake of getting into a discussion last week with one of my coworkers, male, about 60, ex-FBI....he voted for Trump. To hear him talk, Trump is going to fix every single thing wrong with the US, wages, jobs, etc etc. ::icant:: ::icant::

I just let him talk, didn't really want to argue, but did ask about whether he was bothered by some of the appointments, like Bannon, but he said no, he was impressed by Bannon....ex-military, successful business man....DT is apparently surrounding himself with very smart, very good people.

Alrighty then.

We decided we differed in our political outlooks, to put it mildly, and now he teases me about it, which is fine. I don't want to get into arguments at work...but I did tell my DH when I got home...we must be missing something, because we're certainly not seeing the same Trump that he is.
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Saw a short news clip this morning about the interview Lesley Stahl did with Trump for 60 minutes yesterday. I had read a LOT of tweets after the show complaining that Lesley was too lenient with her questions and pandering toward Trump's sensitivities.

The news clip this morning said that Lesley was stunned because it seemed like she had conducted two different interviews. Trump supporters took offence regarding her questions and said that she was disrespectful while non-supporters said just the opposite. ::wacko::

Lesley was confused and could only shake her head. I do believe that she was trying to be very neutral. The problem is that there is no neutral ground when it comes to Trump! ::nauseous:: I did read something just now that said that Trump had a far different, more reserved, serious demeanor from an earlier interview she did during the primaries. He has just entered into the Twilight Zone and his wife and son will not be close by to cheer him up! ::crylaugh::
misswood

Post by misswood »

So it's just fine and dandy for the Mango Mussolini to have150 businesses in 50 foreign countries?
Raleighfan

Post by Raleighfan »

Sending hugs to you, Paula. I'm so sorry. ::huggy::
Paula

Post by Paula »

Raleighfan » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:13 am wrote:Sending hugs to you, Paula. I'm so sorry. ::huggy::
Thank you. She's hanging in there longer than we thought she would. Last week, we were told that by this time this week, she wouldn't be here. She's a fighter, and she's fighting it every step of the way. I hope to get one last Christmas with her, but if not, then I'm satisfied.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Wishing everyone who will be celebrating the holiday tomorrow, have Happy & Safe Thanksgiving.

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

My yearly "Happy Thanksgiving" to all our American members... ::hello::
turkeylamp.jpg
"It is what it is!"
infinite
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by infinite »

madamimadam » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:46 am wrote:My yearly "Happy Thanksgiving" to all our American members... ::hello::

turkeylamp.jpg
I was wating for this pic ^^ ::haha::
I have told my husband a few days earlier that you post this picture every year and was eager to see if you do it this year too. ::wheee::

Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !
To everyone who is celebrating today. Looking forward to seeing how much the kids have grown and reconnecting with family. Very thankful for all of you. ::grouphug::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I have sad news today... Eric Hixson passed away... He was a member back at IDF. I had nicknamed him Charles-In-Charles when we organized a 'get together' at Fantasy Springs back in February 2010, Adam's first solo show.

His brother posted on FB that he passed in his sleep, had ongoing health problems...

RIP, Eric...

"It is what it is!"
Paula

Post by Paula »

madamimadam » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:52 am wrote:I have sad news today... Eric Hixson passed away... He was a member back at IDF. I had nicknamed him Charles-In-Charles when we organized a 'get together' at Fantasy Springs back in February 2010, Adam's first solo show.

His brother posted on FB that he passed in his sleep, had ongoing health problems...

RIP, Eric...

Awwww, I remember him. :( RIP, Eric.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
svca

Post by svca »

Oh, I'm sorry, Marie...RIP Eric. What was his name on IDF?

So sad when we lose fellow fans ::crying:: we're like a big family.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:15 am wrote:Oh, I'm sorry, Marie...RIP Eric. What was his name on IDF?

So sad when we lose fellow fans ::crying:: we're like a big family.
His user name was swflaboy...

You can check out the Fantasy Springs thread from IDF here:

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=641166
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Omg, yes, I totally remember him from his username. OMG! Wasn't he married or in a partnership?

Wow, now I'm even more sorry to hear that.

::cryblownose:: ::cryblownose::
svca

Post by svca »

On a happier note, Happy Thanksgiving to all my family here...love you guys and soooo appreciate you all.

A special thank you to Marie and Hrithika for all the hard work in keeping us up to date on everything Adam.

You guys are definitely on my list of things I'm thankful for. ::flowers:: ::flowers::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Just pop in from work wishing all who celebrates

hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you to everyone here who spends their precious time contributing to this forum and keeping it up to date...aiding and abetting our hopeless addiction to our favorite singer! ::weeeee:: ::yes::

Here's something to drool over for a while!

I'm thankful for the fact that I don't have to cook this dinner! Going to friend's house to celebrate. ::smile::

Hope you all enjoy this holiday season and rest up for future Adam related adventures!

Return to “Let's Talk!”