If you can, please help support MTT...

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Santa's Christmas Present is on its way! ::cha_ching:: ::grin::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

::cha_ching::

Glad to help. You deserve every penny! ::huggy:: All your hard work, and all the other costs, keeps me endlessly entertained!

Of course Adam makes it all worthwhile! ::thumbsup::
adamazing

Post by adamazing »

You should not hesitate to ask! Your work gives us so much joy - as much joy as Adam gives all of us!

Money on the way. ::cha_ching:: ::heart::
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/rlitzau/signature2.jpg[/img]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I just want to say that I am overwhelmed by the support... I love you all (and not for your money!!!!).

::hugkissblush::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Santa was here ::cha_ching:: ::cha_ching:: ::cha_ching::
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Mr. McHannukah just visited your PP account!!

thanx for all you do!!

Happy holidays!!

PS...I'm back from Mexico for December...and my first stop...Adam tomorrow night ::drool:: ::drool::
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

Ok, I know I'm not a techie...but where is the donate button? I saw it when it was first talked about but couldn't swing it then, now i can't find it. ::argh::
adamazing

Post by adamazing »

Up at the top where the pinkish banner is talking about spammers.
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/rlitzau/signature2.jpg[/img]
LuvHisMusic

Post by LuvHisMusic »

You have given us so much enjoyment through your work.I am very grateful and happy to help.Thank you so much!!!
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

adamazing » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:13 pm wrote:Up at the top where the pinkish banner is talking about spammers.
Thanks. ::hello::
I couldn't see it until I deleted the board cookies. I sent a small donation Marie. You certainly shouldn't have to support this site on your own. You give so much of your time to this board so we can all enjoy it and be kept up to date. ::huggy:: I will send more when I can.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

As all our members know (and many guests), we have gone through a major crash of our board.

It crashed on January 29th and was only restored on Monday, February 13th... SIXTEEN DAYS OF HELL!!!!

Our host was utterly unhelpful. We would email them a request and would get an instant auto-response that they would get to us within 24 hours (sometimes it took longer), only to answer us that they couldn't help... We would try to fix some stuff in our coding, ask them to retry the restore, same routine as above... We contacted them on January 29th, right after the crash so they were aware that we were down. After repeatedly asking for backups, we were told they only had backups created AFTER January 30th, as earlier backups had now 'rotated off their servers'... So here we are, having to rebuild our posts between November 26th and February 13th!

Vampfever does all the cosmetic fixes (the bells and whistles) for the board but when we ran into major coding issues a couple of years ago, she got a friend of hers, Ed, to volunteer what he thought would be a few hours work to fix the problem, but it took a lot more than that back then... Unlike Vampfever, he is not an Adam fan (he might be, I don't really know), and yet he's been here for us.

In this case, it went on for SIXTEEN days! Ed had a family emergency 10 days ago so could no longer help us. Vampfever is in crisis at work right now and is very stressed out as she is presently doing the work of six, yup, SIX, people. The board crash couldn't have happened at a worse time for her!

I reached out to our program provider for support and a support member PM'd me and offered to try to stabilize the board for me... It took several days because of the massive damage caused by the crash.

Once we were back up and running, I asked him if he did any 'private' support for boards and as it turns out, he does... for a monthly fee.

It also goes without saying that I will be moving the board to a new host. The one I am looking at offers a migration service for $150.

They also offer a "Cloud Service" which means our board would be mirrored on three separate servers so that if anything ever happened, they could simply switch us to one of our alternate servers while the 'broken' one could be fixed. The "Cloud Service" also means much greater speed for loading pages, pictures, videos, etc. It's a bit more expensive, but I NEVER want to have to live through the last sixteen days again!

There are many sites that cost money like Mediafire, Mega Limited, Soundcloud, some ripping tools, etc.

All this to say that I need financial support. I'm willing to invest my own money as I have poured too much time and effort... and my soul, really... into building this board. However, it does add up!!!

So if you can, please hit the "Donate" button on top right... Every little bit will help!

http://adamlambertmtt.com/index.php

Of course, NOBODY is under any obligation to do so.

Thanks in advance! ::flowers::
"It is what it is!"
4EverAdam

Post by 4EverAdam »

Glad to provide support. Today is Random Acts of Kindness Day and could not think of a better way to celebrate.
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Marie, a little something just got sent your way! ::cha_ching:: You deserve much more than I alone can contribute.
I hope lots of us who visit this forum for entertainment or just to catch up on current Adam events will consider donating something. If many of us just pitch in a few bucks, the cost of maintaining it the will be much easier to bear. ::grouphug::

Have a wonderful weekend!

By the way...I love having the Smilies on the right side of the posting window...no more opening a separate page to see all of them!! ::thumbsup::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I want to thank all of you for your support! I've tried to thank everyone individually, but in case I may have missed some of you, I am so grateful for your help!!!!

Sorry it took me this long to post this... I've been working hours on end to bring back the board back to its glorious state and update the Treasure Chest of Links... I just finished the TCL a few minutes ago!!!!

::grouphug:: ::wub:: ::huggy::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

I'll be contributing more, too...just need to pin down my hubby because he has the Paypal password.....somewhere.

Men.
Raleighfan

Post by Raleighfan »

Thank you for all you do! ::flowers::

Made a little contribution. ::smile::
svca

Post by svca »

Just made a contribution, Marie....thanks so much for all you do for us (and Adam) ::flowers:: ::flowers::

Sorry it took so long....just saw the notice. ::blushing::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Noticed that it has been a year since my last contribution to help support MTT.

I sent you a little something in honor of your Birthday! ::cha_ching::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

hotouthere wrote:Noticed that it has been a year since my last contribution to help support MTT.

I sent you a little something in honor of your Birthday! ::cha_ching::
AWWWW! Thanks! ::flowers::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Hi, Marie, long time no talk !!! Just sent a small donation.

Thanks for all you do...hope life is being good to you ! ::flowers::

Return to “Let's Talk!”