If you can, please help support MTT...

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Appealing to Adam's fans' generosity!!!!

Post by madamimadam »

CAMPAIGN IS OVER!!!!

THANKS TO EVERYONE'S GENEROSITY, I'LL BE HAPPY TO PRESENT OUR TECHIE SAVIOR A NICE GIFT OF $700!!!!!!!

THIS IS AMAZING AND HE SO DESERVES IT!!!!!

::grouphug:: ::flowers::

Hi! It took a lot of time and effort to create this board... I had Techie Angels working their fingers to the bone. All of us trying to create the 'perfect board' are Adam's fans and the time and effort we spent creating AdamlambertMTT was done out of love!

However, Vampfever, who was the one doing the non-administrative techie stuff, was stomped by certain things I wanted/needed. Luckily for us, she has a friend who is a real pro (that's his line of work) and she turned to him for help. He is not an Adam fan (although he told us his wife loves Adam) and yet poured hours of work into getting all of my crazy demands met.

He was NOT paid for his expertise and did it willingly and selflessly!!! He lost his job during the time all the heavy work was being done creating this board and fitted us in as best he could while trying to find new employment.

I would like to repay him for all his help and support and would love to present him with a decent cheque to show my gratitude. I'm willing and able to provide a few hundred dollars but would like the cheque to be much greater than that....

You'll see that I have added a "Donate" button in the header (you can also use Paypal). Whatever donations come in for the next two weeks will be sent to him with our common gratitude.

This is strictly on your own goodwill basis. Nobody is obligated to donate.

I'll let everyone know at the end of the two weeks how much money we've raised.

Thanks to all who care to contribute!

::huggy::

P.S. He is still currently looking for employment. Unfortunately, in the techie industry, youth wins over experience!
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Gentle reminder! ::flowers::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Donated! His help and generosity are very much appreciated ::flowers::

And thank you for doing this for him, Marie.

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:40 pm wrote:Donated! His help and generosity are very much appreciated ::flowers::

And thank you for doing this for him, Marie.

He soooooooooooo deserves it!!!! He worked so hard to get the board exactly to my liking!!!!!!

BTW, guys! It doesn't have to be huge donations... They DO add up!!!!
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Well, if he got it EXACTLY to your liking, you KNOW he worked hard lol.

::haha:: ::haha::

::tomato:: ::tomato::
Aviddem

Post by Aviddem »

::hello::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

My son and I made Sunday breakfast at home instead of going out and ate leftovers a couple times...I believe that took care of my donation! ::yes::

I only wish we could raise enough money so some could go to you Marie to offset some of your costs. I am sure you have forked out a lot to pay for this site and related costs in addition to your time. Through thick and thin, you have been amazing! Thank you! ::notworthy:: ::clap:: ::huggy::

Thank you also to the members who have so generously contributed their time to get this site up and running & populated with great resources for our Adam addiction!

Have a great week!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Gentle reminder... One week to go!!!! And thank you to all who have already contributed!

::flowers::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Gentle reminder... Four days to go!!!! Cut off date is this Friday at 6:00 p.m.!!!!

And thank you to all who have already contributed!

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Gentle reminder... Two days left!!!!

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

CAMPAIGN IS OVER!!!!

THANKS TO EVERYONE'S GENEROSITY, I'LL BE HAPPY TO PRESENT OUR TECHIE SAVIOR A NICE GIFT OF $700!!!!!!!

THIS IS AMAZING AND HE SO DESERVES IT!!!!!

::grouphug:: ::flowers::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

UPDATE!!!!

So, I sent the money to our tech genius last night with this message:

Ed: It is with my deepest gratitude that I am sending you this gift which was raised by members of the board you worked so hard to create as well as Adam fans who simply visit here! I would have liked to send it to you much earlier, but had all types of problems with the MTT paypal account. Once again, thank you for your patience with all my 'demands' and 'OOOPS' moments. ::smile::
This morning, he sent us this message:
8:51 AM (5 minutes ago)

WOW! I am so touched and sincerely grateful for you and the members to do this for me.

I was brought to tears as I read the wonderful email that was sent to me and I really, really am thankful.

If you guys need any help in the future, please do not hesitate. My family and I thank you and please pass along my feelings to everyone that was so generous. It has been a rough few months.

I remain,
Em
We did good, guys!!!!!! ::cryblownose::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

That was an awesome way to wake up this morning...makes me feel really, really good.

Thanks, Marie and thank you, Em ::wub::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

I felt the same way you did svca. It gives one such a wonderful feeling to know we were able to show our appreciation for all that Ed has done in helping Marie to get this board up and running for all of us to enjoy and share, and too know also that in some small way we have brightened his day by giving from the heart during this tough time that Ed and his family are going thru. ::smile::

Reading Ed's email, brought tears to my eyes, and I want to wish Ed and his family nothing but the best in the days ahead, and a big thank you for all that you have done for all of us. ::huggy::

And............also a huge THANK YOU to Marie for wanting to create this board in the first place. ::huggy::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I have thought long and hard before posting this.

I have gladly covered the costs for the domain and the host here. However, as the end of the year approaches, I took a look at what I spent to maintain this site and the Treasure Chest of Links (which involves multiple Mediafire accounts, Mega account, Pro Soundcloud, etc.), and I realized that the costs are much greater than I imagined.

I will always maintain MTT and the Treasure Chest of Links... I have poured too much time and energy into it to ever walk away, but I could use some financial support.

Nobody is obligated to contribute of course, but if you can, please hit the donate button on top and help me defray some of the costs of keeping all of this going.

It is killing me to ask for help, but looking at my year's budget brought reality back into my line of vision....

Thanks for any and all contributions.

::grouphug::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

You shouldn't hesitate to ask...after all, we ALL enjoy this site and you're putting a shitload of work into it besides.

Are you looking at a specific goal??
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:29 pm wrote:You shouldn't hesitate to ask...after all, we ALL enjoy this site and you're putting a shitload of work into it besides.

Are you looking at a specific goal??
Well, I find it very hard to ask for myself. I can raise tons of funds for causes, but with this, I feel like a beggar.

I'm not looking to be 'compensated' for my time... That is totally my pleasure... I was just shocked to see how much I actually spend on all the sites/subscriptions for Adam.

I don't have a goal. It costs me a few thousand dollars a year to maintain all my subscriptions to keep this site and the necessary sites for the Treasure Chest of Links.
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Good Lord, woman, you should have asked before ::nono::

Let me talk to my hubby, but I will definitely be donating.

Love you ! ::huggy:: ::huggy::
Aviddem

Post by Aviddem »

::fear2::

::cha_ching::

::thumbup::
misswood

Post by misswood »

I just sent you some money too, Marie. I'm happy to help you out with some financial assistance. ::smile::

Return to “Let's Talk!”