@Adam Lambert - Twitter-0-Meter

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Update................Aug. 20.....................2,587,386

Decrease...................-90

Running Total since June 27.......................1,062
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Update.....................Aug. 21................2,587,340

Decrease.................-46

Running Total since June 27.................1,046

Taking Adam's highest running total count from July 30 of 1,802, Adam has lost 756 followers. I hate seeing this. Image
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

I hate seeing it too TIKI. ::no:: I've been hating it for awhile now. It's so sad and imo an easy fix if he would just tweet even a little tiny bit with his fans. I just don't get or understand why he is not using twitter. Even more so, why doesn't his management or Shosh tell him to engage a wee bit more. This is beyond sad to see. Many Pop stars use their twitter all the time and interact with fans. Maybe he gave up on being a Pop star? I am perplexed. I hate this, I hate this, I hate this. ::livid::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Carmi » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:06 pm wrote:I hate seeing it too TIKI. ::no:: I've been hating it for awhile now. It's so sad and imo an easy fix if he would just tweet even a little tiny bit with his fans. I just don't get or understand why he is not using twitter. Even more so, why doesn't his management or Shosh tell him to engage a wee bit more. This is beyond sad to see. Many Pop stars use their twitter all the time and interact with fans. Maybe he gave up on being a Pop star? I am perplexed. I hate this, I hate this, I hate this. ::livid::
I really don't know why Carmi, but you could possibly be right. He does tweet Snapchat and vids, but he really doesn't do much interacting with his fans on twitter. I don't follow other Pop Stars, so can't really say that is a reason. It could just be that fans who liked him with Queen don't care for his own music tastes. It's all guessing as to why. I don't think we will really know the reason.

I am beginning to hate posting the count. That's why I haven't always been doing it every day. It's too depressing to see.

Anyway here is today's count and another decrease.

Update...................Aug. 22.................2,587,306

Decrease...................-34

Running Total since June 27................1,012
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Update...................Aug. 23....................2,587,294

Decrease.....................-12

Running Total since June 27....................1,000
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Update...................Aug. 24....................2,587,250

Decrease.............................-44

Running Total since June 27..................926
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

Carmi » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:06 pm wrote:I hate seeing it too TIKI. ::no:: I've been hating it for awhile now. It's so sad and imo an easy fix if he would just tweet even a little tiny bit with his fans. I just don't get or understand why he is not using twitter. Even more so, why doesn't his management or Shosh tell him to engage a wee bit more. This is beyond sad to see. Many Pop stars use their twitter all the time and interact with fans. Maybe he gave up on being a Pop star? I am perplexed. I hate this, I hate this, I hate this. ::livid::
Haven't posted in awhile...the twitter-o-meter, like tiki, has probably been my baby for whatever reason...maybe my luv of #'s..haha....but Carmi ...you may have hit the nail on the head, so to speak. Adam is now 34 ...and in less than 6 months 35. He will always be a singer first.....but being a "Pop Star" as his moniker at this point in his career ...maybe not. I believe his goals are now to branch out in Film/TV....Fashion...naturally.......and throw out that album or single now and then.

He is now worth millions....so security is not an issue any more... whatever his goal is at this point... it only has to satiate his hunger for creativity......he is an artist and artists , if true, always move on....and expand. ::thumbup::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Honestly, Adam doesn't like bickering and controversy....that is about all there is on Twitter right now so he is just staying out of it. I can't blame him...some of the stuff on there is only good for making a person upset and raising your blood pressure! His few entries are made only to promote new material for himself and his friends. The thing I miss the most is when he would share his personal thoughts about things.

He seems much more interested in snapchat and instagram lately. Those don't appear to require him to do much more than post or like a picture or video and type in a minimal description or response.

I read an article recently saying that twitter is gradually losing its appeal overall and and might be part of the problem. Without Adam interacting with fans, he just isn't going to keep them interested.

Maybe there should just be weekly updates....so that we don't have to commiserate as often! ::cryblownose::
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

hotouthere » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:34 pm wrote:Honestly, Adam doesn't like bickering and controversy....that is about all there is on Twitter right now so he is just staying out of it. I can't blame him...some of the stuff on there is only good for making a person upset and raising your blood pressure! His few entries are made only to promote new material for himself and his friends. The thing I miss the most is when he would share his personal thoughts about things.

He seems much more interested in snapchat and instagram lately. Those don't appear to require him to do much more than post or like a picture or video and type in a minimal description or response.

I read an article recently saying that twitter is gradually losing its appeal overall and and might be part of the problem. Without Adam interacting with fans, he just isn't going to keep them interested.

Maybe there should just be weekly updates....so that we don't have to commiserate as often! ::cryblownose::

You're such a problem solver and always come up with great solutions. ::brightidea:: I admire that in you. ::notworthy:: ::flowers:: A weekly twitter update would suit me just fine. Better one day of ::argh:: than seven. What say everyone else?
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I also think a once-a-week update would be sufficient! Less work for Tiki!

Great idea!

::clap::
"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

I think thats good too ::thumbup::
glrm8892

Post by glrm8892 »

I think 1/week is great. IMHO Adam's true fans will follow wherever he goes. I've often wondered what it's like to have almost 3 million followers.....even 1 post a day from each person would be insane! And you know he cares less about the numbers ::winking:: I believe he is just having an absolute blast enjoying his life right now. I sure am, just watching ::drool:: .
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

I saw all your posts earlier but had company and wasn't able to get on and respond.

I agree that once a week is sufficient when Adam isn't doing anything. However, next month, he has at the moment 9 QAL concerts.

I always like to post the count the day after each concert, so that we can see how many he has gained from each, since except for Japan they are in different areas.

So going forward, I will do the count update on Fridays for when Adam isn't doing anything but will do updates a little more often when Adam is performing.

But if you still only want a update post once a week even when there is concerts, or he is performing somewhere. I am fine with that. Just let me know. ::smile::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Tiki » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:18 pm wrote:I saw all your posts earlier but had company and wasn't able to get on and respond.

I agree that once a week is sufficient when Adam isn't doing anything. However, next month, he has at the moment 9 QAL concerts.

I always like to post the count the day after each concert, so that we can see how many he has gained from each, since except for Japan they are in different areas.

So going forward, I will do the count update on Fridays for when Adam isn't doing anything but will do updates a little more often when Adam is performing.

But if you still only want a update post once a week even when there is concerts, or he is performing somewhere. I am fine with that. Just let me know. ::smile::
Tiki, you're the one doing all the work so it is up to you!

I just wanted to let you know that I wouldn't be upset if you do the updates less often and not feel so pressured to get those numbers posted. ::huggy:: Since other members here seem to be in agreement, there will be fewer occasions to ::cryblownose:: & ::argh:: by all of us when we pop into this thread and see Adam's follower numbers are down!

I guess we need work harder at finding a way to get Adam to interact on Twitter more...maybe send him lots of pics of hot, half naked men on twitter! ::hysterical::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

hotouthere » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:58 pm wrote:
Tiki » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:18 pm wrote:I saw all your posts earlier but had company and wasn't able to get on and respond.

Tiki, you're the one doing all the work so it is up to you!

I just wanted to let you know that I wouldn't be upset if you do the updates less often and not feel so pressured to get those numbers posted. ::huggy:: Since other members here seem to be in agreement, there will be fewer occasions to ::cryblownose:: & ::argh:: by all of us when we pop into this thread and see Adam's follower numbers are down!

I guess we need work harder at finding a way to get Adam to interact on Twitter more...maybe send him lots of pics of hot, half naked men on twitter! ::hysterical::
No problem hotouthere. ::huggy:: I understood you all. It's been no pressure on me to do this whatsoever although I did have a few frustrated days with the twitter counter. lol

I do agree that it was really depressing to see the decreases everyday.

However, I will decide about updating after each concert when they start. Should be no decreases then, but until then and after the QAL concerts are all done I will just do the update on Fridays. ::smile::

Here's today's count. Next one next Friday. ::smile::

Update...............Aug. 26....................2,587,232

Decrease.......................-18

Running Total since June 27..................908
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Update..............Sept 2................2,587,057

Decrease.................-175

Running Total since June 27..............723