The Welcoming Wagon

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
graceinc

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by graceinc »

Hey all, i am new here. How do i upload an image in the thread can some please guide. Inserting images lets me put the url, how do i upload from my system?
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
The Welcoming Wagon

Post by Tiki »

graceinc wrote:Hey all, i am new here. How do i upload an image in the thread can some please guide. Inserting images lets me put the url, how do i upload from my system?
Welcome graceinc to our glamily family. ::flowers:: It's a little quiet right now, but it won't stay that way for too long not with the Queen & Adam concerts coming up and then Adam's own music. ::grin::

In order to insert an image just type in your url for the image and click on the little square box that looks like it has a mountain in it on the top line of the reply box. It will look like this...[img]url[img] after you have clicked on the box. It does this automatically. When you preview or submit the image will show up.

Hope this helps and that I didn't confuse you. ::smile::

::duh:: I forgot to say that if you should need help at any time just post any problems in the Suggestions, Tips and Help Thread going forward. ::smile::
graceinc

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by graceinc »

Tiki wrote:
graceinc wrote:Hey all, i am new here. How do i upload an image in the thread can some please guide. Inserting images lets me put the url, how do i upload from my system?
Welcome graceinc to our glamily family. ::flowers:: It's a little quiet right now, but it won't stay that way for too long not with the Queen & Adam concerts coming up and then Adam's own music. ::grin::

In order to insert an image just type in your url for the image and click on the little square box that looks like it has a mountain in it on the top line of the reply box. It will look like this...[img]url[img] after you have clicked on the box. It does this automatically. When you preview or submit the image will show up.

::duh:: I forgot to say that if you should need help at any time just post any problems in the Suggestions, Tips and Help Thread going forward. ::smile::
Hey, thanks for the guidance. But i need to know how do i upload a picture which i have saved on my pc. The way you said i have tried that already.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

graceinc wrote:
Tiki wrote:

Hey, thanks for the guidance. But i need to know how do i upload a picture which i have saved on my pc. The way you said i have tried that already.
When you're on your reply screen, scroll down below it and you'll see a tab "Attachments", click on it and "Add files".

Again though, please ask your questions in the Suggestions, Tips and Help Thread. ::grin::
"It is what it is!"

Return to “Let's Talk!”