The Welcoming Wagon

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
User avatar
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 25544
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:16 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada
Contact:

The Welcoming Wagon

#715

Postby madamimadam » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:13 pm

MicheleDE » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:13 am wrote:
madamimadam » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:43 am wrote:
MicheleDE » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:41 pm wrote:Can somebody make me a pretty siggy and show me how to do it please?

Just anything with a recent pretty Adam face on it :) Thanks ::heart::


If you get one you like, let me know. I'll show you how to add it (or will do it for you if you prefer). ::thumbsup::



Thank you - I was looking for a recent one, is there a pic thread here? I kinda like this one, is there an HD one? https://www.instagram.com/p/BAAH_NtONO-/


This is the best I can do... However, siggies are usually more 'banner like'. I don't think a pic like this would work... IMHO...

Image
Image
"It is what it is!"

User avatar
MicheleDE
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:21 am
Location:

The Welcoming Wagon

#716

Postby MicheleDE » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:30 am

madamimadam » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:13 pm wrote:
MicheleDE » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:13 am wrote:
madamimadam » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:43 am wrote:
MicheleDE » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:41 pm wrote:Can somebody make me a pretty siggy and show me how to do it please?

Just anything with a recent pretty Adam face on it :) Thanks ::heart::


If you get one you like, let me know. I'll show you how to add it (or will do it for you if you prefer). ::thumbsup::



Thank you - I was looking for a recent one, is there a pic thread here? I kinda like this one, is there an HD one? https://www.instagram.com/p/BAAH_NtONO-/


This is the best I can do... However, siggies are usually more 'banner like'. I don't think a pic like this would work... IMHO...

Image


thanks! I found one from either twitter or FB that I may steal ::ninja:: I don't remember where I grabbed it from. I need to play with it to see if it'll work. :)
Image
The Original High

User avatar
MicheleDE
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:21 am
Location:

The Welcoming Wagon

#717

Postby MicheleDE » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:51 am

What did I do wrong on the siggy? ::unsure::
Image
The Original High

User avatar
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 25544
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:16 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada
Contact:

The Welcoming Wagon

#718

Postby madamimadam » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:29 am

MicheleDE » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:51 am wrote:What did I do wrong on the siggy? ::unsure::


You had BB code disabled. Fixed it for you. ::hello::
Image
"It is what it is!"

User avatar
MicheleDE
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:21 am
Location:

The Welcoming Wagon

#719

Postby MicheleDE » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:10 am

madamimadam » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:29 am wrote:
MicheleDE » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:51 am wrote:What did I do wrong on the siggy? ::unsure::


You had BB code disabled. Fixed it for you. ::hello::


Thank you!!! ::huggy::
Image
The Original High

User avatar
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Posts: 22635
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:06 am
Location:

The Welcoming Wagon

#720

Postby Tiki » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:24 pm

Whoa ! We are really slipping here! ::blushing:: But better later than never! ::smile::

So.................

WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEW MEMBERS that we were negligent in welcoming to our forum. ::flowers::

We will just have to blame it all on Adam!!! ::haha:: Only excuse we have! ::laughing::

graceinc
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:14 am
Location: USA

The Welcoming Wagon

#721

Postby graceinc » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:00 am

Hey all, i am new here. How do i upload an image in the thread can some please guide. Inserting images lets me put the url, how do i upload from my system?

User avatar
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod
Posts: 22635
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:06 am
Location:

The Welcoming Wagon

#722

Postby Tiki » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:05 pm

graceinc wrote:Hey all, i am new here. How do i upload an image in the thread can some please guide. Inserting images lets me put the url, how do i upload from my system?


Welcome graceinc to our glamily family. ::flowers:: It's a little quiet right now, but it won't stay that way for too long not with the Queen & Adam concerts coming up and then Adam's own music. ::grin::

In order to insert an image just type in your url for the image and click on the little square box that looks like it has a mountain in it on the top line of the reply box. It will look like this...[img]url[img] after you have clicked on the box. It does this automatically. When you preview or submit the image will show up.

Hope this helps and that I didn't confuse you. ::smile::

::duh:: I forgot to say that if you should need help at any time just post any problems in the Suggestions, Tips and Help Thread going forward. ::smile::

graceinc
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:14 am
Location: USA

The Welcoming Wagon

#723

Postby graceinc » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:39 am

Tiki wrote:
graceinc wrote:Hey all, i am new here. How do i upload an image in the thread can some please guide. Inserting images lets me put the url, how do i upload from my system?


Welcome graceinc to our glamily family. ::flowers:: It's a little quiet right now, but it won't stay that way for too long not with the Queen & Adam concerts coming up and then Adam's own music. ::grin::

In order to insert an image just type in your url for the image and click on the little square box that looks like it has a mountain in it on the top line of the reply box. It will look like this...[img]url[img] after you have clicked on the box. It does this automatically. When you preview or submit the image will show up.

Hope this helps and that I didn't confuse you. ::smile::

::duh:: I forgot to say that if you should need help at any time just post any problems in the Suggestions, Tips and Help Thread going forward. ::smile::


Hey, thanks for the guidance. But i need to know how do i upload a picture which i have saved on my pc. The way you said i have tried that already.

User avatar
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 25544
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:16 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada
Contact:

The Welcoming Wagon

#724

Postby madamimadam » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:31 pm

graceinc wrote:
Tiki wrote:
graceinc wrote:Hey all, i am new here. How do i upload an image in the thread can some please guide. Inserting images lets me put the url, how do i upload from my system?


Welcome graceinc to our glamily family. ::flowers:: It's a little quiet right now, but it won't stay that way for too long not with the Queen & Adam concerts coming up and then Adam's own music. ::grin::

In order to insert an image just type in your url for the image and click on the little square box that looks like it has a mountain in it on the top line of the reply box. It will look like this...[img]url[img] after you have clicked on the box. It does this automatically. When you preview or submit the image will show up.

Hope this helps and that I didn't confuse you. ::smile::

::duh:: I forgot to say that if you should need help at any time just post any problems in the Suggestions, Tips and Help Thread going forward. ::smile::


Hey, thanks for the guidance. But i need to know how do i upload a picture which i have saved on my pc. The way you said i have tried that already.


When you're on your reply screen, scroll down below it and you'll see a tab "Attachments", click on it and "Add files".

Again though, please ask your questions in the Suggestions, Tips and Help Thread. ::grin::
Image
"It is what it is!"


Return to “Let's Talk!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests