The Welcoming Wagon

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
svca

Post by svca »

madamimadam:5978 wrote:
svca:5976 wrote:
madamimadam:5975 wrote:BTW, I'm ashamed of you lot... Didn't you guys notice our Eye of Horus theme? Compliments of Vampfever!!!!!
I would show you how embarrassed I am, but I can't get the emoties to work.

Love the Eye of Horus theme, and love the Treasure Chest top of the page.
:thumbsup:
What do you mean you can't get the emoties. Click at the bottom "View more emoticons", you can either go full page to view them all or just used the scroll bars.
When I click on "More Emoticons" nothing happens....so all I get to use are the ones that show up front and center.

It worked earlier, but not now.  It didn't work the other day either.  Maybe there's an option I"m not seeing or using?  I know it isn't my script, I have that turned off for this forum.

And it says Smilies are on, so I'm not sure what's going on. :sad:
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

Wow!! So much hard work!!! ... beautiful!...but can't find the elusive "emoticons"....probably right in front of me....Marie ..you said at the bottom...the bottom of the page here?...feel really stupid....maybe i'm just overwhelmed with all the treasure here.......lol......
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Sealuv:5990 wrote:Wow!! So much hard work!!! ... beautiful!...but can't find the elusive "emoticons"....probably right in front of me....Marie ..you said at the bottom...the bottom of the page here?...feel really stupid....maybe i'm just overwhelmed with all the treasure here.......lol......
Sealuv welcome to our new home.:flowers: When did you sneak in.

Sealuv when you click on the View more Emoticons, do you see a grey area on the bottom and side.  Bottom moves to the right & left and the Side one moves up and down. You can also enlarge to show all at once-top of page. :Smile:   :laugh:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca:5982 wrote:
madamimadam:5978 wrote:
svca:5976 wrote:
madamimadam:5975 wrote:BTW, I'm ashamed of you lot... Didn't you guys notice our Eye of Horus theme? Compliments of Vampfever!!!!!
I would show you how embarrassed I am, but I can't get the emoties to work.

Love the Eye of Horus theme, and love the Treasure Chest top of the page.
:thumbsup:
What do you mean you can't get the emoties. Click at the bottom "View more emoticons", you can either go full page to view them all or just used the scroll bars.
When I click on "More Emoticons" nothing happens....so all I get to use are the ones that show up front and center.

It worked earlier, but not now.  It didn't work the other day either.  Maybe there's an option I"m not seeing or using?  I know it isn't my script, I have that turned off for this forum.

And it says Smilies are on, so I'm not sure what's going on. :sad:
svca are you on a computer or mobile device?
svca

Post by svca »

Sealuv:5990 wrote:Wow!! So much hard work!!! ... beautiful!...but can't find the elusive "emoticons"....probably right in front of me....Marie ..you said at the bottom...the bottom of the page here?...feel really stupid....maybe i'm just overwhelmed with all the treasure here.......lol......
They're on the left when you post....

Isn't it purdy in here??  It'll take a bit to discover all of Marie's bell and whistles.  What????

She promised us bells and whistles, didn't she?   :tantrum:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Tiki:5991 wrote:

Sealuv when you click on the View more Emoticons, do you see a grey area on the bottom and side.  Bottom moves to the right & left and the Side one moves up and down. You can also enlarge to show all at once-top of page. :Smile:   :laugh:
 Forgot to say they are to the left where you post a reply.
:Smile:
svca

Post by svca »

Tiki, I'm on my laptop.

I'm sure it's me, I'm so techie challenged lol  :lmfao:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca:5995 wrote:Tiki, I'm on my laptop.

Not sure what it is then. :thinks:  I did find an answer if you were on a mobile device. I'll see what I can find on the net.
Just so I get this straight in my head  :Smile: when you click on the view more Emoticons do you see a completely blank page or does it not even open? :unsure:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca, what search engine do you use? Forgot to ask that.  It might be something in your font settings or add ons. :Smile:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca, what search engine do you use? Forgot to ask that.  It might be something in your font settings or add ons. :Smile:
svca

Post by svca »

Tiki:5996 wrote:

Not sure what it is then. :thinks:  I did find an answer if you were on a mobile device. I'll see what I can find on the net.
Just so I get this straight in my head  :Smile: when you click on the view more Emoticons do you see a completely blank page or does it not even open? :unsure:
It doesn't even open....I'm on Mozilla Firefox.
Sealuv

Post by Sealuv »

Tiki:5994 wrote:

Hi Tiki!! you guys did an amazing job!!...i was using the quick reply so that's why i didn't see the emoticons....duh....... :thinks: ...i'm sorry i wasn't able to help this week...but sounds like, if we want to bring in more threads.... we can....so may be able to help, still.....now that RL has calmed down.....(of course this is all predicated on the fact that i know what the frick i'm doing.... :haha:)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca:5999 wrote:
Tiki:5996 wrote:

It doesn't even open....I'm on Mozilla Firefox.
Oh sure you use a search engine that I no nothing about  :laugh: Check this link out and see if that will help you.  In Google you don't have to use safe mode.  Better yet try another search engine and see if they work before you do anything else. Let me know.

Forgot the link.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1015762 :laugh:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Sealuv:6000 wrote:
Tiki:5994 wrote:

Hi Tiki!! you guys did an amazing job!!...i was using the quick reply so that's why i didn't see the emoticons....duh....... :thinks: ...i'm sorry i wasn't able to help this week...but sounds like, if we want to bring in more threads.... we can....so may be able to help, still.....now that RL has calmed down.....(of course this is all predicated on the fact that i know what the frick i'm doing.... :haha:)
:lmfao: I'm learning so much this week that my head is spinning. Not to worry about helping out this week.  RL has a way of taking over.  Now that things are going, I may just get to clean up the extra cats off the carpet.  Haven't done an ounce of housework this week. :blush:
svca

Post by svca »

Must be the week for RL lol....I got swamped with worth this past week.

I work for a small retail chain in CA and since they finally finished the port strikes, we're getting shipments like crazy.  I do the accounting in the corporate office, and my desk was overflowing with invoices.

Love my job, been doing it for over 20 years, but really like it better when it's a bit more steady, rather than overwhelming like this.  I wasn't even able to get on IDF every day, like I usually do....I was going through Adam withdrawals

:shocked:  :shocked:
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

So pretty in here :rose: ...and kind of strange!! :thinks:  :rolleyes:
svca

Post by svca »

barb4Adam:6004 wrote:So pretty in here :rose: ...and kind of strange!! :thinks:  :rolleyes:

Barb, you made it, yeah!!!! :celebrate:  :celebrate:  :celebrate:  :celebrate:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

barb4Adam:6004 wrote:So pretty in here :rose: ...and kind of strange!! :thinks:  :rolleyes:
Hi barb4Adam, welcome to our new home. :flowers:  Once you have been here for a bit, it will all be second hand.  But I do agree, it will probably feel strange for a bit, everyone was so used to IDF,.  Just take your time and check every thing out.  Don't be afraid to ask questions. :Smile:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca:6003 wrote:Must be the week for RL lol....I got swamped with worth this past week.

I work for a small retail chain in CA and since they finally finished the port strikes, we're getting shipments like crazy.  I do the accounting in the corporate office, and my desk was overflowing with invoices.

Love my job, been doing it for over 20 years, but really like it better when it's a bit more steady, rather than overwhelming like this.  I wasn't even able to get on IDF every day, like I usually do....I was going through Adam withdrawals

:shocked:  :shocked:
No the feeling, you get overwhelmed when every thing starts coming at you at once. :Smile:

Did you see my post above and did you try a different search engine...ie google or IE?
leothelion

Post by leothelion »

looks like it is going to be a success as people are steadily signing up.    well done guys!     looking forward to next week and the reviews of gt from the UK.      All that seems to be happening today is a bit of a dust up about a fan sending Adam a photoshopped image and that part of the image was not credited to the original artist.    Adam is using the image as his header.    It looks great.    He might take it down when he realises that there is a bit of controversy.     To me its a bit of an over reaction tbh, but I suppose others might feel differently.

Return to “Let's Talk!”