The Welcoming Wagon

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
svca

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by svca »

Welcoming myself back, because I'm checking to make sure I have my gorgeous avi back.....

I'm such a dolt, didn't see any activity on the new board.....until I realized I needed to log in ::lolwave::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:49 pm wrote:Welcoming myself back, because I'm checking to make sure I have my gorgeous avi back.....

I'm such a dolt, didn't see any activity on the new board.....until I realized I needed to log in ::lolwave::
::hello::

Go to the Suggestions/Comments thread... You'll see instructions how to get your avi back up!

Let me know if you need help.
"It is what it is!"
svca

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by svca »

Testing, testing....it didn't work the first time ::grin::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:52 pm wrote:Testing, testing....it didn't work the first time ::grin::
BB, we're in the Suggestions/Comments thread!

::yes::
"It is what it is!"
Vtest2

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by Vtest2 »

Test
Blue*Rose

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by Blue*Rose »

Hi Marie and everyone else. Been so busy. Have four kids now - 2 sets of twins, what can I say? Just bought Adam's new album (24bit flac no less). I like it a lot. ::huggy::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

Blue*Rose » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:26 am wrote:Hi Marie and everyone else. Been so busy. Have four kids now - 2 sets of twins, what can I say? Just bought Adam's new album (24bit flac no less). I like it a lot. ::huggy::

OMG! Blue*Rose!!!!! It's so great to hear from you... and two sets of twins, huh? You are one brave woman!!!! How old are they?

Welcome back... when you get a chance to pop in!

::huggy::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

I want to thank Derek for stepping up and becoming a Gatekeeper to get rid of spammers that may slip by Vamp or I while we're sleeping!

::hugkissblush::
"It is what it is!"
svca

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by svca »

What do the spammers do, pardon my ignorance? And sometimes,when I'm on my phone and peeking in, I notice it says bots under list of users....what does that mean?

But yes, thank you Derek for guarding our gates ::thumbsup:: ::flowers::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

I had unlocked the board so people could easily join without waiting for admin approval... however, I have spent countless hours pruning out spammers who don't seem to be getting the point that they'll get tossed within a few minutes of joining (if I'm around) and that their posts/topics are not visible to anyone until they are approved, which negates their goal of attracting people to countless sites.

I know that, personally, if I try to join a board that requires my registration to be approved or has a time-delay approval, I walk away. That is basically why I wanted this board to be an open registration process. But the amount of hours required for me to toss spammers out outweigh my desire to keep this board open to registration without approval.

So, I will be setting the board to require 'administrative approval' as of tomorrow night. I'm leaving the board open for 24 hours to give whoever a chance to join without the 'approval' bit. ::thumbsup::

I don't advertise here. I don't make any money for each member that joins. HOWEVER, I do suggest that you join, even if you never write one post!

WHY?

Because when you're a member, you can easily see what is new since your last visit because those threads will be highlighted in red. By clicking on the little square to the left of a highlighted thread title, you will end up exactly where you left off during your last visit! How cool is that?

Of course, when you first join, everything will be highlighted in red since you have never read any of the threads as a member. Top right, click on "Mark forums read" which will clear all the highlights. From that point on, you will always know exactly what you haven't read yet.

I'm sure that there will be threads that don't interest you. Once you've read the ones you DO care about, again from the main board, click on "Mark forums read" and the unwanted highlights will disappear... It's Magic!!!! ::haha::

P.S.: You do NOT have to register to read this board. You're just missing out on some of the bells and whistles as a 'guest'. ::grin::
"It is what it is!"
embracethecray
The Welcoming Wagon

Post by embracethecray »

Do I still exist?
** Happily Berting as much and as often as possible ** Don't harsh my flail! ** ERA 3 BRING. IT. ON. **
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

You sure do!!!! ::huggy::
"It is what it is!"
ttliving

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by ttliving »

Hi Marie I found my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

ttliving » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:37 pm wrote:Hi Marie I found my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've removed the need for your posts to be approved... so post away!!!! ::hello::
"It is what it is!"
svca

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by svca »

MissXulia was posting on IDF a few days ago; that names sounds really familiar to me.
She was wondering where everybody was....has she found her way over here yet? She was really excited about the Brazil concerts. I felt bad but I don't know how to post a link to here ::noexpression::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:50 pm wrote:MissXulia was posting on IDF a few days ago; that names sounds really familiar to me.
She was wondering where everybody was....has she found her way over here yet? She was really excited about the Brazil concerts. I felt bad but I don't know how to post a link to here ::noexpression::
You can't. You have to PM her.
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

Nice to see 'real' names registering instead of the standard shvouu23 or xttsugwe or AndyFo AndyMo AndyPa AndyMa.... ::roll::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:50 pm wrote:MissXulia was posting on IDF a few days ago; that names sounds really familiar to me.
I sent her a PM. ::grin::
"It is what it is!"
svca

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by svca »

Thanks, Marie, I did too....not a link, just letting her know that we moved. I think she thought all the fans lost interest ::no::

I always feel bad when somebody feels left out; I don't want anybody to feel that way.

How are you today?? Better?
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:55 pm wrote:Thanks, Marie, I did too....not a link, just letting her know that we moved. I think she thought all the fans lost interest ::no::

I always feel bad when somebody feels left out; I don't want anybody to feel that way.

How are you today?? Better?
Yes, low-grade fever. I need to be in shape for periscope surfing tonight! ::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"

Return to “Let's Talk!”