The Welcoming Wagon

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:50 pm wrote:MissXulia was posting on IDF a few days ago; that names sounds really familiar to me.
She was wondering where everybody was....has she found her way over here yet? She was really excited about the Brazil concerts. I felt bad but I don't know how to post a link to here ::noexpression::
I sent her a PM. ::grin::
"It is what it is!"
svca

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by svca »

Thanks, Marie, I did too....not a link, just letting her know that we moved. I think she thought all the fans lost interest ::no::

I always feel bad when somebody feels left out; I don't want anybody to feel that way.

How are you today?? Better?
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

svca » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:55 pm wrote:Thanks, Marie, I did too....not a link, just letting her know that we moved. I think she thought all the fans lost interest ::no::

I always feel bad when somebody feels left out; I don't want anybody to feel that way.

How are you today?? Better?
Yes, low-grade fever. I need to be in shape for periscope surfing tonight! ::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"
ALN

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by ALN »

I am here! LOL! I didn't know my account was approved and was clicking around, then saw my email address and password were sitting right there in front of my face so I deiced to try and bingo, I'm here. Now. I can't figure out where to edit my location if that doesn't even need to be done since my zip code was in the form, somewhere. I guess I'll see once I post this. I am very glad to be here! ::grin::
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ Chasing The Original High! ♬ ♩ ♫ ♪
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

ALN » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:28 am wrote:I am here! LOL! I didn't know my account was approved and was clicking around, then saw my email address and password were sitting right there in front of my face so I deiced to try and bingo, I'm here. Now. I can't figure out where to edit my location if that doesn't even need to be done since my zip code was in the form, somewhere. I guess I'll see once I post this. I am very glad to be here! ::grin::
Hi! And welcome! I fixed your location and wrote in Iowa. I hope that's OK. If you want to change it, let me know. You don't have access to do it yourself (nobody does).

::flowers::
"It is what it is!"
ALN

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by ALN »

madamimadam » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:40 pm wrote:
ALN » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:28 am wrote:I am here! LOL! I didn't know my account was approved and was clicking around, then saw my email address and password were sitting right there in front of my face so I deiced to try and bingo, I'm here. Now. I can't figure out where to edit my location if that doesn't even need to be done since my zip code was in the form, somewhere. I guess I'll see once I post this. I am very glad to be here! ::grin::
Hi! And welcome! I fixed your location and wrote in Iowa. I hope that's OK. If you want to change it, let me know. You don't have access to do it yourself (nobody does).

Thank you!! I didn't know I couldn't change it. myself, because I thought I read in one of the threads to go change it. LOL! It's ok that you put Iowa, at least for now. I will explain, later, but no problem. ::thumbsup:: ::flowers::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

ALN » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:51 am wrote:
madamimadam » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:40 pm wrote:

Thank you!! I didn't know I couldn't change it. myself, because I thought I read in one of the threads to go change it. LOL! It's ok that you put Iowa, at least for now. I will explain, later, but no problem. ::thumbsup:: ::flowers::
It's no problem for me to change it to whatever you want it to be. Just let me know! ::grin::

Also let me know if you need help finding your way around the board or how to use some of the features! ::huggy::
"It is what it is!"
ALN

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by ALN »

I am just thrilled to be on a real Adam board and not one that shares with anyone else, not that anyone else is a bad thing but I've been places where there is just too much bickering and I'd like to have fun, enjoy my favorite singer and help people if I can. I have a bit of technical knowledge about posting and extracting photos from various places on the net and if all else fails, I can always copy and upload to one of my own photo hosting accounts and post them that way. So, I am here to enjoy Adam, post pix of him, enjoy pix of him and of course listen to his beautiful voice!!! ::grin::

::huggy:: to all. ::heart::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

ALN » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:29 am wrote:I am just thrilled to be on a real Adam board and not one that shares with anyone else, not that anyone else is a bad thing but I've been places where there is just too much bickering and I'd like to have fun, enjoy my favorite singer and help people if I can. I have a bit of technical knowledge about posting and extracting photos from various places on the net and if all else fails, I can always copy and upload to one of my own photo hosting accounts and post them that way. So, I am here to enjoy Adam, post pix of him, enjoy pix of him and of course listen to his beautiful voice!!! ::grin::

::huggy:: to all. ::heart::
My favorite kind of new member... One who comes bearing gifts!!!!!

::highfive::

BTW, this is our 'gabbing' thread where most convos take place. Don't worry about where you post stuff. If it belongs in a different thread, I'll let you know and move it for you.

::hugkissblush::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

ALN: Can you post again? I'm trying to get rid of the 'approval' business on your account. I thought I did, but it didn't work.
"It is what it is!"
ALN

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by ALN »

It seems to be working, ok. I've posted twice, apparently since you posted this and I can see my posts. Otherwise, do whatever you need to do. ::highfive::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

ALN » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:55 am wrote:It seems to be working, ok. I've posted twice, apparently since you posted this and I can see my posts. Otherwise, do whatever you need to do. ::highfive::
You're good to go now... I'm not quite sure what I did, but it worked! YAY me! ::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"
ALN

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by ALN »

Yep, I've noticed. Thank you for whatever you did. ::haha::

MicheleDE
The Welcoming Wagon

Post by MicheleDE »

Can somebody make me a pretty siggy and show me how to do it please?

Just anything with a recent pretty Adam face on it :) Thanks ::heart::
High Drama
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

MicheleDE » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:41 pm wrote:Can somebody make me a pretty siggy and show me how to do it please?

If you get one you like, let me know. I'll show you how to add it (or will do it for you if you prefer). ::thumbsup::
"It is what it is!"
MicheleDE
The Welcoming Wagon

Post by MicheleDE »

madamimadam » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:43 am wrote:
MicheleDE » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:41 pm wrote:Can somebody make me a pretty siggy and show me how to do it please?

If you get one you like, let me know. I'll show you how to add it (or will do it for you if you prefer). ::thumbsup::

Thank you - I was looking for a recent one, is there a pic thread here? I kinda like this one, is there an HD one?
High Drama
MicheleDE
The Welcoming Wagon

Post by MicheleDE »

Thank you - I was looking for a recent one, is there a pic thread here? I kinda like this one, is there an HD one?
High Drama
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Welcoming Wagon

Post by madamimadam »

MicheleDE » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:13 am wrote:

This is the best I can do... However, siggies are usually more 'banner like'. I don't think a pic like this would work... IMHO...

"It is what it is!"
MicheleDE
The Welcoming Wagon

Post by MicheleDE »

madamimadam » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:13 pm wrote:
MicheleDE » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:13 am wrote:

This is the best I can do... However, siggies are usually more 'banner like'. I don't think a pic like this would work... IMHO...

thanks! I found one from either twitter or FB that I may steal ::ninja:: I don't remember where I grabbed it from. I need to play with it to see if it'll work. :)
High Drama
MicheleDE
The Welcoming Wagon

Post by MicheleDE »

What did I do wrong on the siggy? ::unsure::
High Drama

Return to “Let's Talk!”