Suggestions, Tips and Help

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
svca

Suggestions and Comments

Post by svca »

madamimadam wrote:Also for those of you still having issues with the code lines on top, go the Forum Index, scroll to the bottom and "Clear board cookies".

Vampfever has received an answer from a mod at the software site forum saying that the coding at the top was a server issue and it should be fixed.

I just got on and I don't see them anymore!!!! Yeazzzzz [notworthy.gif] [notworthy.gif]
sueb1863
Suggestions and Comments

Post by sueb1863 »

madamimadam wrote:Question for those of you who say the post reply font is too small... Is the banner on top fully visible, including Adam's picture on the right? Or does your 'board' get resized to be small to fit it all in?

We're trying to pinpoint why a few of you seem to be having this problem.
Yes, the banner's fully visible and there's even an empty space next to Adam's head on my right. But the font size in the Reply box is teeny.
barb4Adam
Suggestions and Comments

Post by barb4Adam »

svca wrote:
madamimadam wrote:Also for those of you still having issues with the code lines on top, go the Forum Index, scroll to the bottom and "Clear board cookies".

Vampfever has received an answer from a mod at the software site forum saying that the coding at the top was a server issue and it should be fixed.

I just got on and I don't see them anymore!!!! Yeazzzzz [notworthy.gif] [notworthy.gif]
Yes [thumbsup.gif] ...so much prettier now! [0072.gif] [0146.gif]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

sueb1863 wrote:
madamimadam wrote:Question for those of you who say the post reply font is too small... Is the banner on top fully visible, including Adam's picture on the right? Or does your 'board' get resized to be small to fit it all in?

Yes, the banner's fully visible and there's even an empty space next to Adam's head on my right. But the font size in the Reply box is teeny.
OK, so that's what the problem is... The banner should run across the whole top, like this... That's what your screen is supposed to look like...
Capture18.PNG
What are you using to get on the board? Laptop? iPhone? iPad? And which browser are you using.
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Suggestions and Comments

Post by vistadiva »

No problem...the banner is fully visible...except it ends short of the right side and there is a white box there...which is the box that is suppossed to be over his head. Problem is it's when reading the posts after they've been submitted....and when entering in the reply box. The print is sooo small that I need to increase my screen (zoom in) to 125% and then I lose the right side.

I'm on my laptop...windows 8/Chrome.
bebeg
Suggestions and Comments

Post by bebeg »

madamimadam wrote:
sueb1863 wrote:

OK, so that's what the problem is... The banner should run across the whole top, like this... That's what your screen is supposed to look like...
Capture18.PNG
What are you using to get on the board? Laptop? iPhone? iPad? And which browser are you using.
My banner doesn't go across the whole top but I have no problem with the font size.

But the errors at the top of the page have now disappeared after clearing the cookies from the board like you suggested above.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

vistadiva wrote:

No problem...the banner is fully visible...except it ends short of the right side and there is a white box there...which is the box that is suppossed to be over his head. Problem is it's when reading the posts after they've been submitted....and when entering in the reply box. The print is sooo small that I need to increase my screen (zoom in) to 125% and then I lose the right side.

I'm on my laptop...windows 8/Chrome.
Which is where the problem stems from... I get that on my iPad and the board is shrunk down...

We're trying to figure out how to make the banner 'shrinkable/expandable' to accommodate any apparatus.
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

OK, I just changed a setting on the banner size... Can you guys refresh and see if it helped the board size?
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Suggestions and Comments

Post by vistadiva »

madamimadam wrote:OK, I just changed a setting on the banner size... Can you guys refresh and see if it helped the board size?
It's worse....
Banner now goes only 1/2 way across the page.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

vistadiva wrote:
madamimadam wrote:OK, I just changed a setting on the banner size... Can you guys refresh and see if it helped the board size?
It's worse....
Crap! Hold plz...
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Suggestions and Comments

Post by vistadiva »

madamimadam wrote:
vistadiva wrote:
It's worse....
Crap! Hold plz...
OK..but ya know this is noooo good [0035.gif] [0035.gif] . I need BIG ADAM. Not some guy scrunched on 1/2 page. jsyk... [0002.gif]
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Suggestions and Comments

Post by vistadiva »

Whooops...you just did something and it's better. Not perfect...still some white box to the right...but better....pretty much the way it was before you started futzing [0002.gif]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

vistadiva wrote:Whooops...you just did something and it's better. Not perfect...still some white box to the right...but better.
Refresh again.

How much is left of the white box on the right... 50%? 75%???
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Suggestions and Comments

Post by vistadiva »

madamimadam wrote:
vistadiva wrote:Whooops...you just did something and it's better. Not perfect...still some white box to the right...but better.
Refresh again.

If I zoom to 125% so I can read the posts I have about 3/4" of white box. If I go back to 100% it is 3 1/4' of white box.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

vistadiva wrote:
madamimadam wrote:
Refresh again.

If I zoom to 125% so I can read the posts I have about 3/4" of white box. If I go back to 100% it is 3 1/4' of white box.
OK, hold on... BRB....
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Suggestions and Comments

Post by vistadiva »

The more I increase the screen size...the less the box is. But when I increase the screen, I can't get to the "quote, edit" boxes.

Wait...I think you've got it now....at 125% the banner is all the way across, I can read the print...and see the quote, edit buttons.

Now..if you can fix my access on the items I pm'd you we will be good [thumb.gif]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

vistadiva wrote:The more I increase the screen size...the less the box is. But when I increase the screen, I can't get to the "quote, edit" boxes.
No, I don't want you to increase the size... How is it now?

Refresh...
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Suggestions and Comments

Post by vistadiva »

READ THE POST ABOVE YOURS
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Suggestions and Comments

Post by madamimadam »

vistadiva wrote:READ THE POST ABOVE YOURS
I KNOW! But I changed the banner size again... REFRESH!!!

And don't yell at me!!! [razz.gif]
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Suggestions and Comments

Post by vistadiva »

madamimadam wrote:
vistadiva wrote:READ THE POST ABOVE YOURS
I KNOW! But I changed the banner size again... REFRESH!!!

And don't yell at me!!! [razz.gif]
I did and it's fine (at 125%) and I wasn't yelling [lmao.gif] ...I just didn't want you to miss that previous post. [roll.gif]

Return to “Let's Talk!”