Suggestions, Tips and Help

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
bebeg
2015-09-16 Ibirapuera Arena - São Paulo, Brazil

Post by bebeg »

madamimadam » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:29 pm wrote:Bebeg: For the huge pics, click on "ThumbnailPop" (last option on the second line of tags) instead of [img], the pics will become 'clickable' to make them larger.

Okay. but none of them were huge for me. I could see all of them.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

bebeg » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:40 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:29 pm wrote:Bebeg: For the huge pics, click on "ThumbnailPop" (last option on the second line of tags) instead of [img], the pics will become 'clickable' to make them larger.

What are you on? And which browser? I'm on my laptop with Google Chrome.
"It is what it is!"
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

madamimadam » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:42 pm wrote:

My pc with Firefox. And i'm using the Black (dark blue) style which I know helped with the picture size problem.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

bebeg » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:48 pm wrote:
madamimadam » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:42 pm wrote:

My pc with Firefox. And i'm using the Black (dark blue) style which I know helped with the picture size problem.
Oh, I see! There's a problem with the resizing in Prosilver. We're waiting for a fix on that.

Thanks! Now, it all makes sense! ::thinking::
"It is what it is!"
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

bebeg » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:26 am wrote:
Hrithika » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:22 am wrote:
bebeg » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:20 pm wrote:
vistadiva » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:50 pm wrote:Damn! What changed with Instagram? I can;t right click/save any more. Even "inspect element" doesn't give me the jpg file name.

Do you mean the instagram pics being posted here? I haven't figured out how Hrithika is posting them like that. But, you can still post them the other way so that people can right click save them....

you put the url in the same Place as YT and Vimeos url and chose IG hope this help

Thanks! Couldn't figure out how you were doing that. But...I think I'll still post them the other way. That way if someone wants to save them from here they can.

YES!! We should post them the other way, not as an instagram so that peeps can right click/save.

So, BEBEG, can you explain? When you are grabbing pics from Instagram to post here how are you doing it ??? ::think::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

vistadiva » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:36 am wrote:
bebeg » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:26 am wrote:
Hrithika » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:22 am wrote:
bebeg » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:20 pm wrote:
vistadiva » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:50 pm wrote:Damn! What changed with Instagram? I can;t right click/save any more. Even "inspect element" doesn't give me the jpg file name.

Do you mean the instagram pics being posted here? I haven't figured out how Hrithika is posting them like that. But, you can still post them the other way so that people can right click save them....

/

you put the url in the same Place as YT and Vimeos url and chose IG hope this help

Thanks! Couldn't figure out how you were doing that. But...I think I'll still post them the other way. That way if someone wants to save them from here they can.

YES!! We should post them the other way, not as an instagram so that peeps can right click/save.
Just how do you get the way you do i can only post IG as IG want to know
I can not get any link other than IG and i work on Safari on a mac computer.
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

You used to be able to right click on an instagram, then click on "inspect element". The source page would come up and you could clearly see the jpg file name. Then you would click on that and choose "open in a new tab". When the photo appeared, you just did a right click/save as to save it.

Now, instagram changed that and you have to go thru a bunch of annoying steps to save a picture.

I've asked BEBEG to explain how she is grabbing these and posting them so people can just do a right click/save as.
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Why are these photos coming out so small???
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

vistadiva » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:56 am wrote:You used to be able to right click on an instagram, then click on "inspect element". The source page would come up and you could clearly see the jpg file name. Then you would click on that and choose "open in a new tab". When the photo appeared, you just did a right click/save as to save it.

Now, instagram changed that and you have to go thru a bunch of annoying steps to save a picture.

I've asked BEBEG to explain how she is grabbing these and posting them so people can just do a right click/save as.

Thanks i could do that before on Safari on pics everywhere not any more they took away that option in later version and that sucks.

i can do it at work they have explorer but then i can do so little most on breaks and i refused to sleep there LOL

If i want to save one pic i nowadays take a screen caps and upload to where i want to have them :)
thats another thing which is easy to do on most systems .
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Testing

http://adamlambertmtt.com/download/file ... &mode=view

vistadiva » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:08 am wrote:Why are these photos coming out so small???

you can work around it :)
i just copied the pics address clicked on the attachment and repost it in IMG

And a BIG version to big for forum for studies of say those pants ::winking::
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... 4121_o.jpg
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:56 pm wrote:You used to be able to right click on an instagram, then click on "inspect element". The source page would come up and you could clearly see the jpg file name. Then you would click on that and choose "open in a new tab". When the photo appeared, you just did a right click/save as to save it.

Vista.....you can still do that! When you right click on the instagram picture, click on inspect element. At the bottom of the picture a box will open. The link is in the top right hand corner of the box. Highlight and open in new tab. When the picture comes up, just right click and save. Just start the highlight at http. Don't include the url.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

But not on Safari we do not have inspect element any longer unfortenly
i have it on my old laptop thats 6 years old and that does not play YT any longer for its to old and YT do not support that old version of Safari :(

Sorry that i can't help with that so i continue to post as IG then guess i get ::thumbdown:: from you then
i like to post a lot and i hope i still can do it hope we are friends even if i do IG my way ::smile::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Hrithika » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:36 pm wrote:But not on Safari
If you click on the inspect element here, do you not see a box screen open at the bottom of the page?

Oh, didn't see your other post. You do not see inspect element at all when you right click on the picture. at all so my post didn't do you any good. Sorry, tried to help. ::smile::

Are you on an Apple?
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Tiki » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:35 pm wrote:
vistadiva » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:56 pm wrote:You used to be able to right click on an instagram, then click on "inspect element". The source page would come up and you could clearly see the jpg file name. Then you would click on that and choose "open in a new tab". When the photo appeared, you just did a right click/save as to save it.

Vista.....you can still do that! When you right click on the instagram picture, click on inspect element. At the bottom of the picture a box will open. The link is in the top right hand corner of the box. Highlight and open in new tab. When the picture comes up, just right click and save. Just start the highlight at http. Don't include the url.
That doesn't work for me. Nothing in right hand top of box that relates to a link. I'm on Chrome on a PC.
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Nope not on my computer ::argh:: i do not have that option at home on my own computer perhaps there are others in here on mack book pro using Safari who knows if there is a work around ??????
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Tiki » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:41 am wrote:
Hrithika » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:36 pm wrote:But not on Safari
If you click on the inspect element here, do you not see a box screen open at the bottom of the page?

Oh, didn't see your other post. You do not see inspect element at all when you right click on the picture. at all so my post didn't do you any good. Sorry, tried to help. ::smile::

Are you on an Apple?

yes both my phone and laptop ::yes::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

vistadiva » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:50 pm wrote:

That doesn't work for me. Nothing in right hand top of box that relates to a link. I'm on Chrome on a PC.

Vista...........Do you see a screen open at the bottom of the page when you click on inpect element. You should be able to see that if you are on Chrome.
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Tiki » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:55 pm wrote:

Vista...........Do you see a screen open at the bottom of the page when you click on inpect element. You should be able to see that if you are on Chrome.
Yes..box says Developer Tools at the top.
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Testing

ok, that worked....sort of. TY.
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Tiki » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:02 pm wrote:

Vista.....When you click on inspect element do you see anything open at the bottom of your computer screen. It's a white box with stuff and goes right across the page.
I am on Chrome and a PC, so you should see it too.
No, it's just a big box that opens right on top of the picture. The banner on the top says Developer Tools.

Return to “Let's Talk!”