Competition TV Shows - AI, The Voice, XFactor, etc.

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

#WelcomeToTheShow Retweeted
Brian Morse ‏@BriansReMorse 10m10 minutes ago
Wow....@alisanporter had all the feels in that song!!! #VoiceKnockouts
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

mmadamimadamm 52m52 minutes ago
[Locked] Adam just on the idol commercial on my TV
"It is what it is!"
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

madamimadam » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:24 pm wrote:mmadamimadamm 52m52 minutes ago
Yay..they are still pimping him ! Hopefully he taped something for the finale.
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

Lizziek » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:06 pm wrote:
I doubt he did anything for the finale. That's why he got to perform Mad World when he was on a few wees ago. They knew he wasn't available for the finale so gave him his opportunity to do his memorable moment.

And there are going to be so many former idols on the finale I doubt many of them, if any, will be doing solo numbers. Sounds like there's going to be group numbers.
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

bebeg » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:11 pm wrote:
I doubt he did anything for the finale. That's why he got to perform Mad World when he was on a few wees ago. They knew he wasn't available for the finale so gave him his opportunity to do his memorable moment.

And there are going to be so many former idols on the finale I doubt many of them, if any, will be doing solo numbers. Sounds like there's going to be group numbers.

he definitely didn't tape any sort of a performance...but I wouldn't be surprised if they taped some sort of a video message like Hey AI, thanks for 15 great years...or hey AI, sorry I can't be at the finale, I'm on Toronto filming RHPS -- you can catch it on FOX this fall...
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

yeah ill say hev'pre taped some kimda video message. Other then that he wont be part of the finalie in any other capacity.
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

rustycat » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:39 pm wrote:
bebeg » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:11 pm wrote:

he definitely didn't tape any sort of a performance...but I wouldn't be surprised if they taped some sort of a video message like Hey AI, thanks for 15 great years...or hey AI, sorry I can't be at the finale, I'm on Toronto filming RHPS -- you can catch it on FOX this fall...
That's kinda what I was thinking, not a performance but a message. ..and if he throws in his tour and RHPS..it's all good. ::thumbsup::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I actually don't think he would mention RHPS or his tour... It would be tacky IMHO... But I'm hoping that they (Ryan) introduce his video message and mention RHPS and solo / QAL tours.
"It is what it is!"
Aviddem

Post by Aviddem »

Both RHPS and Idol are Fox shows, so Fox may WANT him/Idol to pimp it. Plus Idol wants to emphasize their alumni's successes, so my guess is that everyone will be pimping everything! ::haha:: ::winking::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

AWWWW! Ryan had tears in his eyes when he was saying goodnight... their last show on the AI set which has been their home for so long!!! Next week will take place at the Dolby Theater...

::cryblownose::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

lilybop2010 40m40 minutes ago
April 7th is truly the End of #AmericanIdol No Summer Tour
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... r-canceled
"It is what it is!"
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

interesting idol just tweeted "five days to the big show #idolfinalie". And used Adam singing Mw on the 2009 finalie as the pic. Who knows, most likely just pimping one of their biggest success stories. But hey The Retrospective special is pre taped. We all know he wont be at the actual idol finalie. As its live. And he well be shooting Rhps. But maybe something for the special retrospective. Well see watch this space.
crocked

Post by crocked »

So, Mackenzie was eliminated leaving Trent, Porsha and Dalton. Dalton, I think, would be a commercial success. Too bad, there is no tour. Though the other two are superior in vocal quality, but imo, Dalton has the charisma. He reminds me of Adam Lambert. Since it is American Idol, Dalton will win... among the voters. But among the judges, it will be a toast between Trent and Porsha, in which Trent has the edge.

I still wish AI will continue but with a different format...It was an opportunity for unknown singers like Adam to be recognized more and also to discover their talents.

JLo should be replaced and Adam should be one of the judges. And the producers or any of the higher up should not interfere with the judges opinions and votes. I watched the duets with former idols. It is so different on how Adam Lambert perform duets... he supports his partner.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Adam well be part of the Ai special. TitledvAmerucan Dream. Airing nextvTuesday. Featuring Exclusive interviews.
https://youtu.be/Ok6f0xH-eLE
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

crocked » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:21 pm wrote:So, Mackenzie was eliminated leaving Trent, Porsha and Dalton. Dalton, I think, would be a commercial success. Too bad, there is no tour. Though the other two are superior in vocal quality, but imo, Dalton has the charisma. He reminds me of Adam Lambert. Since it is American Idol, Dalton will win... among the voters. But among the judges, it will be a toast between Trent and Porsha, in which Trent has the edge.

I still wish AI will continue but with a different format...It was an opportunity for unknown singers like Adam to be recognized more and also to discover their talents.

JLo should be replaced and Adam should be one of the judges. And the producers or any of the higher up should not interfere with the judges opinions and votes. I watched the duets with former idols. It is so different on how Adam Lambert perform duets... he supports his partner.

Simon Fuller, the creator of AI did a interview with Yahoo and said that there is a good chance to bring back Idol with a different format. If they retool the show as he says, boy oh boy would I love to see Adam as a judge. He would be perfect imo and HUGE $$$ is paid to judges. I think Mariah got paid 19 million. Adam could still maybe get to sing in addition to judging.

I know....I'm dreaming big again, but dreams are free. ::haha:: ::sorcerer::
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Carmi » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:11 am wrote:
crocked » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:21 pm wrote:So, Mackenzie was eliminated leaving Trent, Porsha and Dalton. Dalton, I think, would be a commercial success. Too bad, there is no tour. Though the other two are superior in vocal quality, but imo, Dalton has the charisma. He reminds me of Adam Lambert. Since it is American Idol, Dalton will win... among the voters. But among the judges, it will be a toast between Trent and Porsha, in which Trent has the edge.

Simon Fuller, the creator of AI did a interview with Yahoo and said that there is a good chance to bring back Idol with a different format. If they retool the show as he says, boy oh boy would I love to see Adam as a judge. He would be perfect imo and HUGE $$$ is paid to judges. I think Mariah got paid 19 million. Adam could still maybe get to sing in addition to judging.

YEAH I see that maybe in 3 or four years.
Carmi

Post by Carmi »

3ku1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:14 am wrote:
Carmi » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:11 am wrote:

YEAH I see that maybe in 3 or four years.

Right? Me too. That show was a juggernaut. Too much money making potential to let it slip away completely. ::thumbup::
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

American Idol Instagram .... Posted 5 day count down until finale .....

Today is Adam Mad World pic ::heart::
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

lyndseyparker Apr 1
BOOOOOO. This sucks. This year's #AmericanIdol tour would've been really fun, even w/ only a top 5 (via @billboard). https://www.yahoo.com/music/american-id ... 35243.html

AmericanIdol Apr 1
Get ready for the #IdolFinale! We're just five days away from the big show.

katzolicious 23h23 hours ago
AMERICAN DREAM Special - AMERICAN IDOL https://youtu.be/Ok6f0xH-eLE via American Idol

lilybop2010 12h12 hours ago
AMERICAN DREAM Special #AmericanIdol
Glimpse of Adam Lambert (can't be sure it's for TV)
https://youtu.be/Ok6f0xH-eLE
CLICK HERE:

Lynneville 9h9 hours ago
I think @AmericanIdol should take @DaltonRapattoni @TrentWHarmon and @laporsharenae to the @adamlambert concert this weekend!

"It is what it is!"
crocked

Post by crocked »

madamimadam » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:38 pm wrote:lyndseyparker Apr 1
BOOOOOO. This sucks. This year's #AmericanIdol tour would've been really fun, even w/ only a top 5 (via @billboard). https://www.yahoo.com/music/american-id ... 35243.html

Lynneville 9h9 hours ago
I think @AmericanIdol should take @DaltonRapattoni @TrentWHarmon and @laporsharenae to the @adamlambert concert this weekend!

I think they could be an opening act to one of the former idol''s concert. Thirty minutes is enough to showcase their talents and exposed them since there will be only 5 of them, the sixth one could be one who is the hometown person. Dalton and Mackenzie is sure to be crowd getter for the younguns.
Moved from Let's Talk! to The Lesser Used Threads on Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:38 am by madamimadam

Return to “The Lesser Used Threads”