Competition TV Shows - AI, The Voice, XFactor, etc.

MicheleDE

Post by MicheleDE »

crocked wrote:The more I read about Quentin, the more I like him. That interview with Slezak was gold. Even Brian Mansfield wrote all about Quentin. I have his songs with spotify in addition to Adam's GT. Quentin's songs in spotify are awesome. Except that the accompaniment for me were too loud. I just wish they would let him do what he wants. I am sure he can make it better.

I am sad for Clark. I do wish him to win over Nick. I hope he makes it. He should talk with Quentin on how to make love to the camera.

I hope next year, they will change the judges. Harry and JLo have to go. JLo is too expensive, and Harry is an embodiment of contradictions.
I agree about changing the judges. If they still have a show next year ... JLo is definitely too expensive, and it's a shame about Harry, he really could've been a better judge. I wonder if they just tell them not to worry about critiquing them anymore.... because they just don't do it. They rarely ever say anything helpful at all.
High Drama
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

I actually Think Jax should win. She's been the star of the season. Most consistent. And she is really the only one I can see been packaged into a star. And she already has a pretty sizeable fanbase. Of all ages. Whether or not that's just nostalgia or real like Glamberts lol remains to be seen. But I like her. She follows me on twitter too :D. I think Clark well win though, WGWG sorta thing.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Apparently Phillip Phillips isn't happy with 19 Entertainment. I wonder why!!!! [foxes_251.gif]

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/phi ... tact/story?
id=28500874

Also Calab Johnson isn't happy with Interscope either.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... interscope

Really goes to show, that the Idol winners, aren't always happy with the way things turned out.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

3ku1 wrote:I actually Think Jax should win. She's been the star of the season. Most consistent. And she is really the only one I can see been packaged into a star. And she already has a pretty sizeable fanbase. Of all ages. Whether or not that's just nostalgia or real like Glamberts lol remains to be seen. But I like her. She follows me on twitter too :D. I think Clark well win though, WGWG sorta thing.

I'm all for Jax to win myself. She has it all, but Rayvon has upped his game lately, so I think it will be between them or Jax and Nick, since the judges are really pimping him.

Clark, I think, has done himself in, with his attitude. Of course there are so many kids out there voting with the same attitude, [sad.gif] so you could be right. [smile.gif]
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Well after posting my thoughts, I found this.....

Who's the next American Idol? Just ask Bing who is correct 90 percent of the time

http://www.windowscentral.com/whos-next ... t-ask-bing

Jax.......in trouble

Rayvon......eliminated

Clark....safe
Love2Lurk

Post by Love2Lurk »

They few times that I have watched this year.....

I felt Rayvon would win [thumbsup.gif]

He seems very marketable to me [0146.gif]
[i][color=indigo][b]It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!![/b][/color][/i]
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Adam NOT on AI finale - some are saying that the list is not complete yet...

mmadamimadamm · 1h 1 hour ago
Adam not on AI finale... RT @PattiHum
@chunkeymonkey81 http://www.kiisfm.com/onair/ryan-seacre ... d-13561035
"It is what it is!"
crocked

Post by crocked »

And now, there are 3: Jax, Nick and Clark.
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Well Rayvon is gone haha. I hope Jax wins. She deserves it to be honest. She's a real star. Clark well prob win though. Or Nick.
Paula

Post by Paula »

My vote is for Clark. What he did that The Weeknd song was AMAZING. I hope that it's him & Nick in the finale, to be honest.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Lizziek

Post by Lizziek »

I'm also hoping Jax wins. I love her...she's not afraid to try anything. Should be
an interesting duet with Steven Tyler. I was happy to see how receptive Clark was to Scott last night.
misswood

Post by misswood »

All the over the top over-praising for some of the awful singing is hilarious. It's almost like they're being sarcastic. It doesn't matter to me who wins anymore, but I still think it'll be the bland bald guy.
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

misswood wrote:All the over the top over-praising for some of the awful singing is hilarious. It's almost like they're being sarcastic. It doesn't matter to me who wins anymore, but I still think it'll be the bland bald guy.
You're are probably right.... [0035.gif] But I'm team Jax.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

vistadiva wrote:
misswood wrote:All the over the top over-praising for some of the awful singing is hilarious. It's almost like they're being sarcastic. It doesn't matter to me who wins anymore, but I still think it'll be the bland bald guy.
You're are probably right.... [0035.gif] But I'm team Jax.
Me too! IMHO, she's the only one with star potential. The two boys will be forgotten in the blink of an eye...
"It is what it is!"
crocked

Post by crocked »

Nick has an offer from Thomas of Matchbox20 to go touring with them. and Nick answered in an enthusiastic affirmative.
sueb1863

Post by sueb1863 »

Surprised they're only sending the top five out on tour. They'd draw larger audiences with all ten. People would have paid to see Joey, Quentin and Quasim. Guess that won't be happening...
3ku1

Post by 3ku1 »

Don't think they can afford to do a top ten anymore. I remember last years tour pics no one was barley their. I just think its signs the show needs to and well prob end soon. I agree too hope Jax wins. She is the most unique of the two. And always like Adam takes risks, I think she has the most potential to be packaged into a star. Also has a pretty decent fanbase too.
Paula

Post by Paula »

I know that I'm probably in the minority here, but I LOVE Clark, and I hope that he wins it all. He's got the voice, the looks, and he has an idea as to what he wants to be as an artist. Not to say that the others don't, but Clark is my favorite.

Nick's okay, but I don't like Jax. At all. Sorry to you Jax lovers out there.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

That's alright Paula, everyone has their favorites. [0146.gif]

Of the three left standing, and as much as I love Jax and would love to see her win, Nick may just surprise everyone. I like him too, so I am hoping that it is Jax and Nick in the finals. [happy.gif]

Scott Borchetta seems to really like Jax, so even if there is a chance that she loses, I think she will be signed anyway. JMO. [smile.gif]
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+

Post by vistadiva »

Tiki wrote:That's alright Paula, everyone has their favorites. [0146.gif]

Of the three left standing, and as much as I love Jax and would love to see her win, Nick may just surprise everyone. I like him too, so I am hoping that it is Jax and Nick in the finals. [happy.gif]

Scott Borchetta seems to really like Jax, so even if there is a chance that she loses, I think she will be signed anyway. JMO. [smile.gif]
I think all 3 of them will be signed...but who can go the distance in the long run? (a little Eagles lyric for ya [happy.gif] )
Moved from Let's Talk! to The Lesser Used Threads on Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:38 am by madamimadam

Return to “The Lesser Used Threads”