Competition TV Shows - AI, The Voice, XFactor, etc.

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Keeping fingers crossed that Idol will pick Adam to be one of the other judges as he is finished his tour with Queen just in time for auditions.

rustycat

Post by rustycat »

Tiki wrote:Keeping fingers crossed that Idol will pick Adam to be one of the other judges as he is finished his tour with Queen just in time for auditions.

actually, Adam's tour schedule doesn't align with judging. the initial rounds -- the ones in front of the producers are in late august/early September. there are usually at least another round or two before the judges rounds...therefore, looks like judges rounds are probably in November. Katy is touring September-February, and has no availability in September-late October. But she has some big open blocks (4 day and 10 day stretches) during the month of November. I'd place bets that is when judges round auditions will be taped. Adam is fully booked with QAL in Europe/UK November. His schedule this fall doesn't align with Katy's -- shes booked in sept/oct when he is free, she has free blocks in November when he is booked. Perhaps he winds up involved in the re-boot in some way , but given his schedule I can't see how he can judge...I'd love to see him as a judge in the USA but I have a feeling the Idol re-boot is going to be a total trainwreck
bebeg

Post by bebeg »

rustycat wrote:
Tiki wrote:Keeping fingers crossed that Idol will pick Adam to be one of the other judges as he is finished his tour with Queen just in time for auditions.

actually, Adam's tour schedule doesn't align with judging. the initial rounds -- the ones in front of the producers are in late august/early September. there are usually at least another round or two before the judges rounds...therefore, looks like judges rounds are probably in November. Katy is touring September-February, and has no availability in September-late October. But she has some big open blocks (4 day and 10 day stretches) during the month of November. I'd place bets that is when judges round auditions will be taped. Adam is fully booked with QAL in Europe/UK November. His schedule this fall doesn't align with Katy's -- shes booked in sept/oct when he is free, she has free blocks in November when he is booked. Perhaps he winds up involved in the re-boot in some way , but given his schedule I can't see how he can judge...I'd love to see him as a judge in the USA but I have a feeling the Idol re-boot is going to be a total trainwreck
She also has four day and 10 day stretches available in January. I've read that the show begins airing in March so it's possible they'll do the auditions in front of the judges in January. Who knows how this new version will play out...how many rounds of auditions, etc.??? I'm just looking for any possibility that Adam could be involved. ::grin::
rustycat

Post by rustycat »

bebeg wrote:
rustycat wrote:

She also has four day and 10 day stretches available in January. I've read that the show begins airing in March so it's possible they'll do the auditions in front of the judges in January. Who knows how this new version will play out...how many rounds of auditions, etc.??? I'm just looking for any possibility that Adam could be involved. ::grin::
true! although it looks like Adam will be touring in OZ in February after Katy gets done with her tour (if it is true that Sydney show is Feb 21, which appears likely)...so if Adam is in Oz (and if they're in OZ they'll probably swing thru NZ) in mid/late February and possibly even into early March if the sydney date is at the beginning of the swing, I don't know how he could be in the usa taping the things that generally happen after the judges rounds ...true also that we have no idea what the new format will be ...in any event would love to see him involved in some way (even tho i think the re-boot is going to be a total mess)
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Put this in here any way

Not sure if this is a reliable source at all, so it could be a rumor/fake news only ...
They has only 4 followers of the Twitter account

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

No Adam mention, but an interesting read...

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

"It is what it is!"
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

This is interesting...

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

They show Adam in this clip from Billboard about AI starting on March 11th.

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Moved from Let's Talk! to The Lesser Used Threads on Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:38 am by madamimadam

Return to “The Lesser Used Threads”