General Talk About Adam

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
User avatar
donnamb
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:32 pm
Location:

#137

Postby donnamb » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:15 pm

I'm still out to sea on Adam doing Rocky Horror.  Why would that even be contemporary?  
Hmm, how to display my Playbill from the broadway production?

User avatar
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 25570
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:16 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada
Contact:

#138

Postby madamimadam » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:23 pm

donnamb:8959 wrote:I'm still out to sea on Adam doing Rocky Horror.  Why would that even be contemporary?  
Hmm, how to display my Playbill from the broadway production?


If you have the image on your computer, click on "Attach file" right beneath the post screen.

If it's a url, click on Img box above, paste url, click on Img box again.

:thumbsup:
Image
"It is what it is!"

sandra
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:09 am
Location:

#139

Postby sandra » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:51 am

If Adam ever does Rocky Horror, he might have to display a lot more skin than he's used to!
I think it's more likely he'll get JC Superstar. Maybe with Jared Leto as Jesus?

User avatar
Moonlightchiara
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:16 pm
Location:

#140

Postby Moonlightchiara » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:28 pm

sandra:8968 wrote:If Adam ever does Rocky Horror, he might have to display a lot more skin than he's used to!
I think it's more likely he'll get JC Superstar. Maybe with Jared Leto as Jesus?


Amen to that! (More skin AND Adam as Judas and Jared Leto as Jesus!

User avatar
hotouthere
Posts: 646
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Arizona

#141

Postby hotouthere » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Currently watching Amazing Race and the final stop on the race is at the same Ice Skating rink where Adam and Sauli were at in Amsterdam!  Lol!

User avatar
adamazing
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:05 pm
Location:

#142

Postby adamazing » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:05 am

hotouthere:12641 wrote:Currently watching Amazing Race and the final stop on the race is at the same Ice Skating rink where Adam and Sauli were at in Amsterdam!  Lol!


I was watching that and had to go look back at the vid to see if it was the same.  The things Adam teaches us lol.
Image

User avatar
hotouthere
Posts: 646
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Arizona

#143

Postby hotouthere » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:54 am

adamazing:12646 wrote:
hotouthere:12641 wrote:Currently watching Amazing Race and the final stop on the race is at the same Ice Skating rink where Adam and Sauli were at in Amsterdam!  Lol!


I was watching that and had to go look back at the vid to see if it was the same.  The things Adam teaches us lol.


I noticed it right away when I saw the building in the background and also people pushing chairs around on the rink.

User avatar
bebeg
Posts: 898
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:14 pm
Location:

General Talk About Adam*

#144

Postby bebeg » Tue May 26, 2015 8:24 pm

Adam was just an answer on the game show '500 Questions'. The category was pop music and the question was basically 'in 2014 which american idol toured as lead singer with Queen'. I have no idea what the exact wording was or if that's even close to what it was. [0144.gif] I was just so excited that he was an answer. The guy got it right and when they asked the other contestant if he knew it he said 'yes he's the flamboyant one' and was trying to sing it.

My niece said 'not as flamboyant as you just did that'. [0144.gif]

User avatar
Sealuv
Posts: 339
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:07 pm
Location:

General Talk About Adam*

#145

Postby Sealuv » Tue May 26, 2015 9:06 pm

bebeg wrote:Adam was just an answer on the game show '500 Questions'. The category was pop music and the question was basically 'in 2014 which american idol toured as lead singer with Queen'. I have no idea what the exact wording was or if that's even close to what it was. [0144.gif] I was just so excited that he was an answer. The guy got it right and when they asked the other contestant if he knew it he said 'yes he's the flamboyant one' and was trying to sing it.

My niece said 'not as flamboyant as you just did that'. [0144.gif]

musing here.......but to me......what's interesting ... adam can be as low key as any everyday dude can be now...no eye-liner...etc.....but that first impression from his FYE album & GNT will always be his moniker & ingrained in pop history...possibly it will change ...but , again, first impressions are for the good or bad written in stone.....

User avatar
barb4Adam
Posts: 1206
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:05 pm
Location:

General Talk About Adam*

#146

Postby barb4Adam » Tue May 26, 2015 9:18 pm


User avatar
bebeg
Posts: 898
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:14 pm
Location:

General Talk About Adam*

#147

Postby bebeg » Tue May 26, 2015 9:30 pm

Sealuv wrote:
bebeg wrote:Adam was just an answer on the game show '500 Questions'. The category was pop music and the question was basically 'in 2014 which american idol toured as lead singer with Queen'. I have no idea what the exact wording was or if that's even close to what it was. [0144.gif] I was just so excited that he was an answer. The guy got it right and when they asked the other contestant if he knew it he said 'yes he's the flamboyant one' and was trying to sing it.

My niece said 'not as flamboyant as you just did that'. [0144.gif]

musing here.......but to me......what's interesting ... adam can be as low key as any everyday dude can be now...no eye-liner...etc.....but that first impression from his FYE album & GNT will always be his moniker & ingrained in pop history...possibly it will change ...but , again, first impressions are for the good or bad written in stone.....


I just assume that some people are aware he was touring with Queen but haven't actually seen him or videos of the performance so what they remember of him is from years ago. They know the name but aren't necessarily fans who would be up to date with him.

I love that he was a question/answer on a primetime game show and that two guys know who he is. Maybe it will be a little reminder to some who remembered him from Idol and they'll check out what he's up to now.

I have no idea if anyone is watching this show but the timing couldn't be any better.

User avatar
Love2Lurk
Posts: 1066
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:37 pm
Location:

General Talk About Adam*

#148

Postby Love2Lurk » Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 pm

Love that Adam was the answer on a game show !!! [thumbsup.gif]

and...yes the timing is perfect [yes2.gif]
It is what it is !!! It ain't that deep !!!!

User avatar
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 25570
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:16 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada
Contact:

General Talk About Adam*

#149

Postby madamimadam » Wed May 27, 2015 12:43 am

ADAM IS THE ANSWER ON ABC 500 QUESTIONS

chunkeymonkey81 · 4h 4 hours ago
The contestant was all "he's aaaaaah (opera note) ya know he's pretty flamboyant" lol but he answered it right away lol

Glambert2169 · 4h 4 hours ago
@adamlambert mention on tv tonight on 500 Questions! https://instagram.com/p/3KkV1TzL8R/

chunkeymonkey81 · 4h 4 hours ago
Ok so far Adam has been a question on jeopardy, 500 questions and an answer on Family Feud. LEGEND SLAAAAYYY LOL
Image
"It is what it is!"

User avatar
bebeg
Posts: 898
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:14 pm
Location:

General Talk About Adam

#150

Postby bebeg » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:42 pm

http://news.iheart.com/articles/tattoo- ... t-13707929

INTERVIEW: Tattoo Stories with Adam Lambert

On his first tattoo - the Egyptian Eye:

"My first tattoo was this Eye of Horus Egyptian thing, and I got it actually right before I started '[American] Idol.' I always have ... like I make up a reason for things, and I was like, 'yeah, I need like an eye of protection, because I'm going to be seen on camera, and this will protect me.' And I also like really love Egypt. I've always loved Egypt."


On his Infinity tattoo:

"That to me kind of symbolized the exchange you have with an audience in performing. It's like an energy thing. You throw them something, they throw something back to you. It's this like ... I don't know, it feels kind of like an infinity loop."


On his Key Tattoo:

"This one, the key, it was from a piece of art that I bought from a friend, this guy named Hans. And this was one of the elements in the piece, that I thought was just really cool, and I was like, 'I'm gonna tattoo that. I like that key.' So I did!"


Image

On his "Musica Delenit Bestiam Feram" tattoo:

"I feel like music has this thing in life, where it can like alter anything. It can alter your mood, like no matter what it is. If you're having a bad day, you can put on certain music that makes you feel better. If you're stressed, and you just need to relax, you can put on relaxing music. You can put on sexy time music. You can put on workout music that motivates you. It changes you. And this says it soothes the savage beast, so it can kind of calm the fire inside, or whatever."

Image

On his Greek God tattoo & Baroque-inspired design:

"I got this in Hong Kong. It's kind of like Dionysus, sort of. It's like a Greek myth. And that was the God of -- there's a lot of different interpretations of it. It's like kind of a she, kind of a he. It's kind of like whatever, because Dionysus was like the God of parties and good times, and art and creativity, and wine. Then he's blowing this air, or water, rather. Then this girl named Kim in LA created all of this other art to kind of connect everything." He adds, "I was really inspired by like baroque imagery, like old, kind of like ... a lot of stuff you see in Paris when you walk around. A lot of the architecture and the carvings and things like that."

Out of all of the tattoos Adam has, the singer tells us that the Baroque-inspired design is the ink that hurt the most -- especially around his elbow.

"We got into this elbow area on this baroque thing. The reason why it's so rich in tones is because she does a lot of different ... like we did five or six different sittings for this one. She'll let it heal and then she'll go darker or lighter so that she can pull out the depth of it. And so when we got into this elbow area it was pretty hardcore. I was sweating. My balls were sweating."


Image

On his "Q" tattoo & touring with Queen:

Of course, given his time with iconic rock band Queen, Adam had to commemorate going on tour with the guys by getting some ink. So he got a "Q" for Queen on his right arm, according to Adam, is possibly one of his most meaningful tattoos.

"Oh it [touring with Queen] was crazy. They're so cool. And actually Roger [Taylor], the drummer, and I, we ... Actually he has a lot of tattoos on his legs that he got only over the past like 15 years or so I think he said. So he's kind of just getting into tattoos as well, in his life. We definitely talked about tattoos a lot and things like that."

Image

While on tour with Queen in London, Adam got a diamond-shaped tattoo -- a very intricate piece actually designed on Adobe Illustrator, and tattooed on in a really unique way.

"I was in London last year rehearsing with them [Queen] and I got this one. This guy named Maxime, and he works at a shop called Sang Blue in London and his stuff is so cool. I started following him on Instagram and I was like, 'what is this guy's deal?' I love his stuff. And so I sat with him and he ... Like he generates all of this on Adobe Illustrator on his computer. I did it with him. We came up with a design we liked and then he prints it out on the contact paper and puts it on and then tattoos it. And when he designs it, it's all just line work and then when he puts it on the skin he kind of like, does a lot of the shading and a lot of the nuances by hand."


Image

On his Mosaic artwork & upside-down triangle:

"It's just like a really cool pattern. I'd seen a lot of pattern work he had done and so we just looked at some different options and I found one that I liked and we did it."

"An upside-down triangle represents gay. So it's kind of like a statement. You know. I'm a freak, I love it."

Image

On his "Chasing The Original High" tattoo:

"This is probably the most relevant one. This is the last one, when we did this, it's 'chasing the original high.'"


Image

On his Crescent Moon tattoo:

"It's a little crescent. Just, like, for the moon. I like the nighttime. It's the right time."


Image

User avatar
vistadiva
MTT Member+
MTT Member+
Posts: 2000
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:34 am
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

General Talk About Adam

#151

Postby vistadiva » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:44 am

When you see these tats up close interspersed with his numerous freckles, they really become more interesting. Just mho.
Image

User avatar
Paula
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:04 am
Location:

Dreams About Adam

#152

Postby Paula » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:23 am

Has anyone else ever had dreams that Adam was in? The reason I ask, is because I had one this morning, right before my alarm clock went off for work. I dreamt that it was the very last American Idol finale EVER, and that the season had been former Idol contestants duking it out for the Ultimate Idol. The ones I remember, were Kelly Clarkson, Jordin Sparks, Caleb Johnson, Kellie Pickler, Blake Lewis, and Clark Beckham. There were more but I can't remember who else. For one reason or another, Adam wasn't competing on the season. However, in the season finale, not only was he a performer (both by himself and in the group numbers), but he was also co-host with Seacrest, and he was also featured in a lot of those silly skits that they do. They were singing "I Can't Feel My Face" as a group number, but then my alarm clock woke me up with the SAME SONG!
Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.

User avatar
Paula
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:04 am
Location:

2015-09-25 GEBA Arena I - Buenos Aires, Argentina

#153

Postby Paula » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:35 pm

No offense, but I'm not here to talk about Sauli, and I'm sure there are other Adam fans who feel the same. Only here for Adam. ::superninja::
Image
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.


Return to “Let's Talk!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hotouthere and 5 guests