General Talk About Adam

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca' date='Nov 30th 2014, 11:32 AM'

Awww, I love how Adam always sparks such interesting conversations  <3
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Carmi @ Nov 30th 2014, 4:30 PM

Well thank you Infinite! We may not agree with each other and that is okay. We DO have a lot more in common than not. heart.gif huggy.gif
nfinite' date='Nov 30th 2014, 11:34 AM'

:hug:  :flowers:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

grammamia' date='Nov 30th 2014, 11:45 AM'

Good for Bill!

Love this!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca' date='Nov 30th 2014, 11:50 AM'

But notice, Bill still hasn't actually come out and said anything....if he's coming out of the closet, he's inching his way out lol.

I love what he said about wanting to find true love, though.  <3

And yikes on the rabid fans....that's not being a fan, that's being a psycho  :fear:  :fear:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca' date='Nov 30th 2014, 11:50 AM'

But notice, Bill still hasn't actually come out and said anything....if he's coming out of the closet, he's inching his way out lol.

I love what he said about wanting to find true love, though.  <3

And yikes on the rabid fans....that's not being a fan, that's being a psycho  :fear:  :fear:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca @ Nov 30th 2014, 4:50 PM

I love what he said about wanting to find true love, though.  heart.gif

And yikes on the rabid fans....that's not being a fan, that's being a psycho  fear2.gif  fear2.gif

infinite' date='Nov 30th 2014, 12:13 PM'

I like too what he had to say about finding true love and to people that like to label and categorize everything. And I'm not a fan of Tokio Hotel but I have to admit that I like the song Love who loves you back.  :yes:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

jlynn1205 @ Nov 30th 2014, 9:48 AM

I think Bill was just super uncomfortable with his own sexuality and would get really uncomfortable and akward when asked about Adam which came off as dislike. He actually never said anything mean. Looking at recent articles and interviews it looks like Bill has come to grips with his own sexual identity. It is pretty awesome actually that with getting older and a few years out of the spotlight living in LA that he finally is being more open and confident with his feelings toward men.

Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life' date='Nov 30th 2014, 4:45

Has Bill actually "come out"? Because that's assuming a lot, if he hasn't..... :ermm:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Kimberly_Caldwell_4_Life @ Nov 30th 2014, 4:45 PM) *

Has Bill actually "come out"? Because that's assuming a lot, if he hasn't..... ermm.gif
lynn1205' date='Nov 30th 2014, 5:02 PM'

I never said he came out. He has however said in several recent interviews and a personal blog that for him when it comes to love gender doesn't matter and that is the message he wanted to get across in the video of LWLYB...so  read what you will from that.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Moonlightchiara' date='Dec 1st 2014, 12:09 AM'

The video for Tokio Hotel's LWLYB reminds me of Adam's For Your Entertainment video.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Moonlightchiara @ Nov 30th 2014, 11:09 PM

The video for Tokio Hotel's LWLYB reminds me of Adam's For Your Entertainment video.

overoftalent' date='Dec 1st 2014, 12:17 AM'

That was my first thought when I watched it!!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Moonlightchiara' date='Jan 2nd 2015, 4:11 PM'
You know how we kid about Adam always sticking his tongue out? (And some of his critics have complained about his tongue sticking out when he sings?). Well, I just read an interesting interview with Neil Patrick Harris. The interviewer was asking about the difference in singing Broadway type songs as opposed to rock songs and how he (NPH) prepared for his stint in Hedwig and the Angry Inch.  NPH said there was a difference in the singing plus he had to protect his voice because he was doing performances every day for months, with no understudy.  He said he had a fabulous voice coach who had him pull his tongue out with his fingers and do vocal cords exercises as he stretched it. It was a little more involved than that, but he basically said it was very important that the tongue be stretched and relaxed while singing.  It made me think of Adam. We know how seriously he took his training and his singing and how careful he is with his voice. I wonder if the tongue thing has something to do with that?
Or, you know, he's just being cute.

madamimadam' date='Jan 2nd 2015, 4:26 PM'

Interesting! Do you have a link to the NPH interview?
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam @ Jan 2nd 2015, 4:26 PM

Interesting! Do you have a link to the NPH interview?

Moonlightchiara' date='Jan 2nd 2015, 7:50 PM'

I'm no good with doing links on my iPad, but if you google "what's it like to be Neil Patrick Harris? He gives you options", you should find the interview. This part was in the middle of the interview. I read the transcript, but I see now that there is also an audio of the interview.  Hope this helps.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Moonlightchiara @ Jan 2nd 2015, 6:50 PM

I'm no good with doing links on my iPad, but if you google "what's it like to be Neil Patrick Harris? He gives you options", you should find the interview. This part was in the middle of the interview. I read the transcript, but I see now that there is also an audio of the interview. Hope this helps.

madamimadam' date='Jan 2nd 2015, 9:17 PM'

Perfect!

Found it!

http://www.npr.org/2015/01/01/373989302/wh...ves-you-options
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

madamimadam' date='Jan 18th 2015, 2:27 PM'

I am so overwhelmed with joy and happiness for everything going on with Adam right now!

He's having a ball fronting Queen for a few more weeks.

He was signed by Warners within 24 HOURS of walking out of RCA! Before Queen. Before iHeart. Before Glee... They wanted ADAM!!!!

He has a top notch executive producer team for his upcoming album.

We are getting a single in April!!!

He just bought himself a gorgeous house... paid CASH!

He has a beautiful new Bentley!

The UK reviews are to die for...

I walk around with this huge sh!t-eating grin on my face and can't seem to stop... while at the same time getting teary-eyed for all the wonderful stuff happening for Adam right now!!!!

Le Sigh!!!!

That is all... :)
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca' date='Jan 18th 2015, 2:48 PM'

Word to everything you just said, Marie. <3

I'm so happy for him, and it's so well-deserved.  He's such a hard worker, and such an all-around good guy.

I can't wait for this year, it's going to be so exciting!  :w00t:
ETA:  I'm hoping that some of our previous posters will think about rejoining us, since there'll be so much happening.  I just saw Sssussaann posting in another thread and I also miss Silvia, and lots of others.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

bebeg' date='Jan 18th 2015, 3:01 PM'

Marie, I so understand.  The last few days have been really overwhelming.....

The news about the label/album.  I don't really care what label he's on but the fact that they are so excited to be working with him and approached him means so much.  It's validation for what we've known and thought since the beginning.

The idol judging.  He was so great as a judge. Jennifer and Harry obviously fell under his spell and that was so
much fun to watch.  Jennifer throwing ticket after ticket at him and 'shut up and sit down'.  :haha:

The incredible reviews/articles about the label/album and his appearance on idol

And of course, the ridiculously positive reviews for the concerts.   He's winning people over one at a time.  And they aren't just liking him, they are loving him, they are in awe of him and his talent.

Eber's tweet --

Miles Tougeaux @milestougeaux  ·  13h 13 hours ago
@adamlambert holy crap Bud, what are they putting in your tea? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zWoMHLLYnM8&a...eature=youtu.be

If Eber, who has seen and heard it all where Adam's concerned is blown away with what he's doing....

And then my niece said some things to me that surprised me.  I'm always reading reviews to her and playing videos for her to listen to but I assume that most of the time she's just humoring me.  But she said to me yesterday that she's most happy that the label seems to be excited to be working with him and that they understand who he is and what needs to be done.  And this morning when I read her Eber's tweet she said 'well he is sounding better than ever'.   :D

It's overwhelming.  I find myself watching a video, then reading a review, then looking at pictures and I just want to cry with happiness and pride.  I walk away, do some 'real life' stuff and think I'm good.  But...I watch another video, read another review and I'm swelling up again.   I truly feel really overwhelmed at times.

Can't believe we've been on this journey with him for six years.  It's been up and down yet always surprising and so much fun!!  I can't wait to see where we're going this year!!

'loveroftalent' date='Jan 18th 2015, 3:50 PM'

<3  <3  <3

loxie' date='Jan 18th 2015, 3:59 PM'

We are just PROUD Mamas!  and can you imagine how Leila feels?  QVELLING to the nth degree!

infinite' date='Jan 18th 2015, 4:05 PM'

I love your post.  <3 I'm so happy for him because that all is so well-deserved and I'm so excited for the single and the album. :w00tbounce:  :spaz:

Moonlightchiara' date='Jan 18th 2015, 4:36 PM'

A resounding YES!!!!!! To all of the above!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

♥JM♥' date='Jan 19th 2015, 3:52 PM'

Yea,can we talk?What's up with the tweets in almost every thread?I'm pretty good scrolling through but it's tiresome trying to find something.Madamimadam: what's up?This is a genuine question.I can go to Twitter and do a "search" if I want to see all talk about Adam.Not every tweet is even informative. Is there some new thing here I'm not aware? :unsure:  Personally I could do a little less.No disrespect.Since I'm not here every day,I'm not aware of everything,it's just how the board looks in general when going through different threads.But If that is what the people  wants and likes here, then forget the question, this betch will scroll on. :haha:  :haha: And yes, I know you work hard to keep things in order and whatnot.

Little less tweets, more conversation, please. :flowers:

Speaking of which:

I really hope the new label is going to give his music some serious push and promo.And ofcourse that the music is good, hits even.Hits would be good.  :haha:  I'm kinda over Queen tour already.And I haven't even watched it very much.Seems like that tour is lasting forever. Which is good for Adam and to some extend to his own career/visibility I guess but it has nothing new to me as a fan.Queen members seem to be kind and such gentlemen and ofcourse their music is legendary. It's not about that.I'm just simply more interested about Adam's own stuff.

I read it's a multi album deal?Or words to that affect?GOOD.It shows they have faith in Adam.They just need to do their own part and promo like F*CK his music and make it known to general public.

And then when and if Adam tours with his own music, I hope he forgets being a friend and starts being professional as far as the tour and the band goes.And he hires people based on their talent and because they're professionals and not based on friendships.I don't know how much and if the label has any say in this.Propably yes.

I may be asking too much? :unsure: It doesn't have to be some big production just some quality band members as musicians and background singers...and if he has dancers, then some good choreography.How many male stars use dancers?Justin Bieber?I don't follow them, I don't know.Basically quality.Quality music to his quality voice.

Because it seems really good: Warner, Max Martin and some kind of timeline now.I hope it turns out to be just as good as it sounds.Because he has the recourses now.I try not to be over optimistic because music industry and music is so disposable nowadays and it's about timing and good luck too.And what kind of genre is he doing, no any kind of previews of actual music.It's all a mystery.But this sounds a lot more promising than what he had with Trespassing.And the album was SO good.And still is.This spring and summer might not be so boring afterall... :)

After the dry spell both of my Idols are going to be busy.YAY!This makes for a happy little fan. <3
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

svca' date='Jan 19th 2015, 3:58 PM'

Chiming in on jm's question re tweets....some of us aren't on twitter and the tweets brought in by marie and others are very much appreciated  :flowers:
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

♥JM♥' date='Jan 19th 2015, 4:02 PM'

svca: OK!I'm not on Twitter myself.I get tired just by looking at it. :lol:  But understood.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

sandyrk' date='Jan 19th 2015, 4:13 PM'

Please keep the tweets!!!

Return to “Let's Talk!”