All new(ish) Adam fans - Please tell us your story!

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
ALN

Post by ALN »

I'll try to make this as short as possible. LOL!

I am not one of the Idol watchers or any of the other shows of that type. Not that I don't like them but the TV is always taken over by the others in the house who play video games and watch a lot of sci-fi movies and programs. So, I didn't follow Adam on Idol because I didn't even know about him.

I am a Queen fan and a fan of many, many different bands spanning a long period of time. I can't say that I have a favorite genre but I love guitars and blues, rock, but I like pop and pop rock, too. It just depends on the song, the singer and how it grabs me.

I first became aware of Adam on one of the Queen sites and thought he had a very good voice but I didn't know the intent of what was going on or that he had already performed with Queen, previously. When they kicked off the tour, I was watching and listening live, on ustream, I believe, and was blown away! Not only was I hearing some of my favorite songs but live to boot and it was wonderful. With the eve of all of the new devises out there to watch or listen or both, my love for Adam has grown, immensely. He is so dang talented!! He is always positive, humble, outrageous, energetic, outstanding, handsome, hot and everything else that could possibly be that is positive about a human being. Adam is IT!!!

I've started some recording, myself, of some live shows, namely Rock In Rio and also went wild when I heard the In Session videos. I recorded them just because the sound was so fantastic and I was afraid they'd be pulled down. As it turns out, the only one that was ever uploaded to youtube was The Original High and the sound isn't as good as the one I recorded off their website. I don't know why they didn't upload Ghost Town as well but they didn't. And whomever did the upload forgot or doesn't know that there's a stretch code for wide screen videos for youtube and they didn't use it so the video is distorted. I may message them on youtube, eventually, but who knows if they will listen to me, anyway.

Anyway, I am so glad to be on this board and can't wait for whatever happens with Adam, next. It's sure to be exciting! ::grin::

ETA: Edited to change the website I first watched Adam singing, live.
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ Chasing The Original High! ♬ ♩ ♫ ♪
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

ALN » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:55 am wrote:I'll try to make this as short as possible. LOL!

I am not one of the Idol watchers or any of the other shows of that type. Not that I don't like them but the TV is always taken over by the others in the house who play video games and watch a lot of sci-fi movies and programs. So, I didn't follow Adam on Idol because I didn't even know about him.

I am a Queen fan and a fan of many, many different bands spanning a long period of time. I can't say that I have a favorite genre but I love guitars and blues, rock, but I like pop and pop rock, too. It just depends on the song, the singer and how it grabs me.

I first became aware of Adam on one of the Queen sites and thought he had a very good voice but I didn't know the intent of what was going on or that he had already performed with Queen, previously. When they kicked off the tour, I was watching and listening live, on ustream, I believe, and was blown away! Not only was I hearing some of my favorite songs but live to boot and it was wonderful. With the eve of all of the new devises out there to watch or listen or both, my love for Adam has grown, immensely. He is so dang talented!! He is always positive, humble, outrageous, energetic, outstanding, handsome, hot and everything else that could possibly be that is positive about a human being. Adam is IT!!!

I've started some recording, myself, of some live shows, namely Rock In Rio and also went wild when I heard the In Session videos. I recorded them just because the sound was so fantastic and I was afraid they'd be pulled down. As it turns out, the only one that was ever uploaded to youtube was The Original High and the sound isn't as good as the one I recorded off their website. I don't know why they didn't upload Ghost Town as well but they didn't. And whomever did the upload forgot or doesn't know that there's a stretch code for wide screen videos for youtube and they didn't use it so the video is distorted. I may message them on youtube, eventually, but who knows if they will listen to me, anyway.

Anyway, I am so glad to be on this board and can't wait for whatever happens with Adam, next. It's sure to be exciting! ::grin::

ETA: Edited to change the website I first watched Adam singing, live.
Welcome ALN! ::flowers:: So nice to see you here. ::smile:: There is never a dull moment with Adam lately, and though sometimes its hard to keep up with him, it is exciting. ::grin:: Again, it is wonderful seeing Queen Fans & Adam Fans sharing the love of their music. ::yes::
germanpianista

Post by germanpianista »

Hello everyone! Sorry i've been away for so long. But i'm still a new member of this wonderful forum. So I'd like to share my Blog of stories with you. I'm gonna be talking a lot about Queen, Adam Lambert and how it is to be a musician in my country. So I hope you can take a look and enjoy! :) http://parallelmusicverse.blogspot.com ::grin:: ::grin::

I'm also constantly updating my Youtube channel with Piano covers videos. I have some Adam songs there. So i'll be very very happy if you guys and girls can take a look too ::thumbsup:: My Youtube Channel

Thanks a lot, and see you soon! ::hello::

Return to “Let's Talk!”