2016 Media - Online Articles

Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Planeta Backstage @planetbackstage
Mira la portada oficial de #Enero2015 de #PlanetaBKS. Con @AdamLambert @benjaminamadeo @victordrija y más artistas
1:15 AM - 10 Jan 2016

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYUViMUWQAAdyGY.jpg
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

DETAILS 14h14 hours ago
.@AdamLambert finally feels like a grown-ass man: http://details.cm/7aB0UZ6

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

JustJared 24m24 minutes ago
Celebrities are reacting to the sad news that David Bowie passed away -- read the tributes: http://jus.tj/zss
"It is what it is!"
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

My Bowie: Adam Lambert
By Adam Lambert
Mon, 2016-01-11 08:32
My father is a huge Bowie fan, and about the time I first got interested in what he was listening to, he pulled out the Diamond Dogs album. The cover was just so cool and trippy and weird. At that point I was really into Halloween and costumes, and when my dad played me the album, I thought, Oh, it’s a Halloween thing. I was maybe 8 or 9, but I didn’t really start appreciating Bowie for myself until my early twenties, when I was getting into glam rock. A light bulb went off—I wasn’t into drag, I didn’t want to dress like a woman, but I wanted to express my gender and artistic identity differently than the mainstream. Bowie was a key inspiration.

It was about the androgyny of mixing it up, and that was what was so incredible about his concepts -- he was one of the first rock stars to really push the idea that sexuality was not black and white but an exploration. Later, when he finally made his big American breakthrough in the ’80s working with Nile Rodgers on Let’s Dance, his image shifted to a more masculine sensibility. Considering how far he had pushed it the decade previous, however, it gave his masculinity an edgy and mysterious undercurrent. I actually love Young Americans so much because it was the album where he jumped into Philly soul and it got very funky and rhythmic; to hear someone with his sensibility going to that place is really inspiring.
WATCH: David Bowie perform 'Young Americans' live on the Dick Cavett Show in 1974
[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFudBQcplj4[/bbvideo]
Comments....
Jacqueline Esther
Two great talents! So glad I am privileged enough to experience them both in my life time.
Pat Jonseof
Bowie was my (secret) guilty pleasure and it would have shocked my friends to the core if they had known.
Now it's Adam, and I sure ain't feelin' guilty. My friends can take it or leave it; Live and learn.
Judy Purcell ·
Both brilliant and unique talents.Thrilled to have been born at the right time to enjoy both of them!
| Out Magazine http://www.out.com/entertainment/music/ ... _Q.twitter
barb4Adam

Post by barb4Adam »

David Bowie Accurately Predicted The Music Industry's Future:
David Bowie, 2002 in New York Times.......
http://www.thatericalper.com/2014/08/28 ... ys-future/
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

musicnews_facts 11h11 hours ago
Music artists reacting to the death of music legend David Bowie #RIPDavidBowie Part (2/2)

Pressparty 10h10 hours ago
Music stars including Kanye West, Madonna, Queen and Adam Lambert have been paying tribute to David Bowie:... http://fb.me/704iwvrtv

broadwayworld 9h9 hours ago
Josh Groban, Adam Lambert & More Pay Tribute to @DavidBowieReal
http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Jo ... e-20160111

MTV 8h8 hours ago
Kanye, Adam Lambert, One Direction + more pay tribute to Davie Bowie: http://on.mtv.com/1RwSCsU

outmagazine 7h7 hours ago
READ: @adamlambert reflects on #DavidBowie & his musical influence http://bit.ly/1ZnlaJz #AdamLambert

EMES79 7h7 hours ago
David Bowie dies from cancer aged 69: world pays tribute as record set to smash charts | via @Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/musi ... atest.html

EMES79 7h7 hours ago View translation
Update: Stars React to David Bowie's Death http://eonli.ne/1ZmVY5O przez @eonline

MTVNews 7h7 hours ago
Kanye, Adam Lambert, More Pay Tribute To Late Davie Bowie http://on.mtv.com/1P39qRj

VAlilac 7h7 hours ago
"3 words to describe David Bowie" - Adam Lambert: Rapid Fire | GRAMMYs https://youtu.be/zB52XUjKstM via The GRAMMYs

Amelinha2011 2h2 hours ago
Mention of Adam's tweet in Slovak newpaper, though now in very sad context... http://www.pluska.sk/soubiznis/zahranic ... ign=vb2014 … R.I.P. David Bowie :(

socialitelife 2h2 hours ago
.@adamlambert Maybe Announces North American Tour Dates, Does Pay Respects To #DavidBowie
http://soclfe.it/1SehHIK

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

mmadamimadamm 13m13 minutes ago
RUN!!!! DO NOT WALK TO READ THIS ARTICLE!!!! MY HEART!!!!

http://www.poffysmoviemania.com/adam-la ... e-passion/
"It is what it is!"
crocked

Post by crocked »

I wonder what that is all about... all I got is Database Error
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

crocked » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:45 pm wrote:I wonder what that is all about... all I got is Database Error
We broke it!!!! Go check the Gab thread... I reproduced the whole thing on there... Maybe I should bring it here as well.... hmmmm.... ::thinking::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

That amazing article is not viewable anymore... We broke another site!!!!

Here it is...

ADAM LAMBERT: The Fury and the Passion (and the High Heels)
Jon Dunmore October 15, 2015
Ohmigod! He’s looking in our direction! Eeeeeeeek!
Over the entire season, you have been one of the best, most original contestants we’ve ever had on the show. And the whole idea about doing a show like this is that you hope that you can find a worldwide star. I genuinely believe with all my heart that we have found that with you.
— Simon Cowell, AMERICAN IDOL
Is Adam Lambert the best vocalist in the world at this moment?

Adam Lambert sprang fully formed onto the international scene with his scintillating AMERICAN IDOL performances in 2009. Why then have I only come to this panegyric six years later? One word: QUEEN.

When I heard Queen was touring with some guy named Adam Lambert (long after Bad Company vocalist Paul Rodgers had decamped), well, put it this way: If Sean Penn thinks you’re a good enough actor to be cast in a movie he’s directing, then you’re not just “good enough” – you’re great! Likewise, if Brian May thinks you’re good enough to front his musically superlative band, you’re not just “good enough” – It’s a Kind of Magic!

The incarnation “QUEEN + Adam Lambert” having toured for two years now, I thought it time to look into this Lambert fella, and see what all the fuss is about. (YouTube, you font of archival memorabilia!) And this young necromancer’s sheer mastery of his craft overwhelmed me, hurled me backwards with his unbridled virtuosity. And with shock, with sadness, I realized… my own vocal heroes from ages past have been superseded by this newer model. (And what a model!)

Lambert is “in a league of his own” and it’s a wonder the AMERICAN IDOL freeloaders who call themselves judges actually used that phrase to describe him. (Maybe they’ve used it on other people – I wouldn’t know, I don’t watch that glorified karaoke dreck – but they actually got it right with this unique vocalist!)

The Simon Cowell quote leads this article not because I need him to corroborate my opinion, but because I’m shocked that even an unqualified numbnuts like Cowell can recognize the searing talent of Lambert. But why stoop to numbnuts? Hear the high praise from a god among men, Brian May:

[bbvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/ujSncblQ1bw[/bbvideo]

That is a voice beyond any expectation. Some people realize, but I don’t think the world at large quite realizes how amazing Adam is as a singer.
— Dr. Brian May, Queen

Some might opine: Of course it behooves May to extol Lambert’s ability – to sell tickets for their shows. But those cynics miss the point: Brian May would not let anyone INTO his band as the frontman – the person most scrutinized due to Freddie Mercury’s enduring legacy – UNLESS that person was of such monumental caliber. (And if you want to focus on the capitalistic angle: If May did let a flounder in, word would get out, ticket sales would flop, chaos and looting in the streets…)

As with anything “new,” we approach with wariness: “Well, Brian May’s probably getting too old, and wants to just play his songs and…” But the truth creeps up our spine unbidden simply by watching Lambert perform on IDOL… Jackson’s Black Or White (Hmm, excellent rendition! Gives us an appreciation of how powerful Jackson’s performance was and – now I’m singing Lambert’s version in my head, instead of Jackson’s), then Aerosmith’s Cryin’ (Oh my! Those highs actually outscale Tyler’s range!), and finally gut-punches us NOT with more power-screaming, but with Robinson’s Tracks Of My Tears (allowing it to simmer with his own passion; subtlety and soulfulness that shocked even Smokey himself). Then, while we’re down and blithering, another sucker punch with Cash’s Ring Of Fire (pulled apart and done so uniquely that Cowell replied from his limbic caveman brainstem that he couldn’t understand it). Those are a few high points in a season filled with jaw-dropping performances that left his “competition” floundering at his heels. (And what high heels!)

Yet he lost. (Democracy at work. Allowing the Great Unwashed to vote – never a good thing.)

Runner up to… to… uh… Don’t look him up! I dare you to tell me from memory who won the 2009 AMERICAN IDOL season. Know him or not, that winner is not without his own worth as a vocalist. Hell, he made the finals and actually slipped through a crack in destiny and won! But he is the epitome of the traditional idea of a modern average rock and roll vocalist: a good controlled voice with a modicum of emotive appeal, and a surfeit of introspection, like a James Taylor or John Mayer.

Adam Lambert, on the other hand, is a SUPERSTAR. In every respect. In the last IDOL performances, he teamed with two of my heroes – KISS and Queen! (By Brian May’s account, the IDOL finale performance is where they met Lambert for the first time. From there, the relationship would flower hesitantly over a few years.) Throughout – from his audition to the final night – somewhere somehow the IDOL judges (Cowell in particular) would “accuse” Lambert of too much “theatricality,” whatever that means. The fact that he rose up as a child singing musical theater strengthened him as a fearless performer. And how much more comfortable did he seem than his co-finalist amongst the uber-theatricality of KISS and Queen? He could rightfully claim “theatricality” only worked in his favor with those world class acts. It’s in the bloody title of your lame show, dorks – you’re not looking for some singer who can sing in tune while wearing jeans and looking at his shoes, you seek an American IDOL – someone who purveys grandiosity, largesse, grand gesture showmanship! Funnily enough, Cowell and Co. would accuse The Other Guy of being too bland and not having enough charisma. Shit or get off the pot, you ignorant wankers!

Cowell tries to keep his feet on the ground being “objective” but he was turned early, and we could peek through the cracks of his douchebag facade to the closet Glambert beneath – because Lambert is a force of nature that will not be denied; Randy Jackson has an abiding love for Lambert: “a combination of Steven Tyler meets Fallout Boy meets Robert Pattinson from TWILIGHT. Dude, you should be a rock star right now.” The beige chick cannot believe how he hits high notes and can speak afterwards. And Paula Abdul just wants to fuck him.
Lambo III: The Many Faces of the One Voice
In finding the pitch and pocket to so many diverse songs, Lambert proves it is not just about singing high notes for the wow factor, but knowing when to utilize that limitless power; not just about singing the words or striking the poses, but possessing an innate understanding of putting the song across as emotively as possible. His timbre at all ranges is unmatched by most singers in rock today, and by most singers of the past. And by most singers in rock today at their peak in the past. Yes, I’ve just blasphemed against all your heroes – AND MINE.

People are throwing virtual tomatoes at me even as I run for cover…

…Relax, I’m not dissing your heroes. They’re my heroes too! The heroes that made us cry in inspirational fervor, made us vow to die for our art. I’m saying that someone has joined their ranks in a most decisive and explosive way.

What gives me the right? Well, I’m not some tweenie looking for a new fix and I’m not an unqualified AMERICAN IDOL judge; I’m an old, cynical musician who’s heard it all – the good, the bad, the lip-synched, the auto-tuned – and Adam Lambert vocalizes like an Olympic torch amongst this white noise of putrid mediocrity. We live in a society inured to superlatives, so I simply state my case. Adam Lambert – the whole package: voice, looks, demeanor, CD sales, attitude, work ethic, wardrobe, image, performance – is the best vocalist in the world today. AND he’s got the stage strut, the arrogance, the humility, the self-effacing humor, the intelligence, the charm, the glam, the thrust, the hair, the heels…

Striking eyes, black-laquered fingernails, three-day growth and Elvis pompadour, classy interview subject, consummate performer – and those glam-slammin’ high heels. No matter he is an imposing 6’1″ – add those five-inch, jewel-studded heels and he towers like the inferno he is.

APPLES TO APPLES: At their peak, Lambert is better than most of my idols, living or dead, and most of yours too, if you are truly objective. Of course, you LIKE Bon Scott’s road-rash voice better (so do I), but at an academic level, Adam Lambert can sing higher and clearer, and more powerfully. You may THRIVE on Dio’s hell-rageous timbre (I do), but Lambert brings a diversity to his range (which is wider than Dio’s) and timbral intensity that would make Dio praise Jesus not Satan. You may BLOW EARGASMS over Halford’s power-falsetto (I do), but though Lambert can do Halford (oh, do tell!), Halford cannot come down to Earth and coax a ballad as poignantly as Lambert. And I personally PREFER Queen’s last plus-vocalist, the gritty Paul Rodgers, on many Queen songs to Lambert (as many Queen fans PREFER Queen Extravaganza’s vocalist Mark Martel’s uncanny renditions), but Lambert – again – is THE WHOLE PACKAGE.

You may be enamored with Frank, Elvis, Dino, Sammy, Pavarotti, Jagger, Gillan, Springsteen, or enjoy the unique vocal stylings of Lindsey Buckingham, Tom Petty, Robert Plant, Don Henley, Geddy Lee, Sebastian Bach, Chris Cornell, Josh Groban, Steve Perry… All these men have distinctive voices that perfectly suit the music they purvey, and that’s what makes each of those voices equal and special. I am not arguing the case to replace their voices with Lambert’s on any of their recordings. No. Those songs, those artists, those performances remain thunderous jewels in the musical firmament. However, Lambert – at this moment in time – effortlessly trounces them all.

Then there are those whose time has sadly passed (Paul McCartney, Paul Stanley, Joe Elliott, David Coverdale, Roger Daltrey) whom Adam can now sing circles around. Here’s the rub: Lambert is in his early 30’s; even at those artists’ peaks (their late 20s to early-40s), they could not match Lambert’s power and range. He truly is the new breed of genetically superior X-man. I don’t say any of this lightly. I grew up wanting Paul Stanley’s epitome of the rock and roll voice; the same with Daltrey (so in love am I with that way of singing and phrasing, tonality, raunch, accent, everything). so it is with sorrow and regret that I see my heroes, my lodestars, pummeled by this homo superior. (And what a homo!)
You’ve got a bit of a Saturday job – as the lead singer of Queen.
— Alan Carr, Chatty Man (talk show)
Nice work if you can get it…
Suddenly Queen have a legion of new fans by plussing Adam Lambert. And Adam’s no innocent naif: I’m sure he salivates over the legion of Queen fans coming in the other direction – fans starving for anything Queen or Queen-adjacent, now rollicking their dollars into the Lambert camp on CDs and merch.

And the greatest blasphemy/hardest truth to face: Is Adam Lambert better than Freddie Mercury? The temple comes crashing down, chaos and looting in the streets, the sun shivers, the planets quake… Because that’s the wrong question. The question should be: Is Lambert filling Freddie’s shoes, purveying the Queen catalog respectfully? Freddie is irreplaceable as the force of nature he was; the songwriter, pianist, frontman, vocalist, arranger, original driving member of Queen. But as a live vocalist, Freddie had his shortcomings. (Queen apologists seem to have a tonal deficiency when defending Freddie against anyone else, not just Lambert.) Adam Lambert fulfills Freddie’s vocal duties better than Freddie at his peak. More tomatoes.

And Adam’s gay! Out, proud, loud. Meaning his natural campiness – that he lets run wild with Queen onstage – coupled with his distinctly macho delivery, puts him closer to Freddie than any other singer in the universe. (His risque original song and suggestive video For Your Entertainment puts him 10 more notches closer to Freddie…)

Again, dangerous tomatoes.

But you don’t get to sing Who Wants To Live Forever (with its original melody lines, something which even Freddie – who voiced the original recording – could not do live) and NOT be one of the greatest singers in the world.

Adam Lambert has truly set Queen back In The Lap Of The Gods.

love the singer, not the songs.

By the way, I am not enamored with Adam Lambert’s original material. (Respite from Queen fans, vitriol from the Glamberts.)

Because:

1) I’m not in an age group any more that is impressed by rock star product. It’s not special or relatable to life experience any more. The tweensters and creamsters who hang on his every breath are affected by Lambert’s music at this formative stage of their lives, so it will live with them as classic material. It is catchy and danceable and bawdy. Nothing inherently wrong with it at all. All his solo albums have shot to the top of the charts. I begrudge him nothing. He deserves it all. It’s just not a genre/sound that I enjoy.

2) Lambert’s pop-dance original material is in a milieu where we are so used to hearing perfectly-pitched auto-tuned recorded vocal performances, that we must remind ourselves Lambert can actually replicate these exacting, searing vocal lines live (without lip-synching, without five backing vocalists singing the main melody under him, without auto-tune). On his recordings, Lambert’s voice is lost in the thick “production fog” of danceabiliousness. His acting in the music videos is commendable, the production values are top notch, but the songs sometimes feel like background filler. While he finds his feet as a songwriter, he throws down fluff for his fans to retain the synergy of his meteoric rise.

A final word on what I love about this guy: In June 2015, in an early morning gig for Good Morning America, Lambert performed his originals in Central Park, New York, stripped down to a four piece band and a simple red shirt and leather pants – no giant lightshow, no explosions or smoke machine, no campy costumes, no high heels! He shows us he is secure enough not to be tied to an image, secure enough not to hide behind ANYTHING. And, unlike the recorded versions, he punches out powerful versions of his songs that make them POP. Being interviewed by the GMA hosts: though he’s rocked the world – literally – with Queen, with IDOL, with startling and controversial TV performances, he comports himself with a grace that belies his vast experience and young age. This is not some troll piggybacking off the fame of a boy band and manufactured excitement; no wigga hand movements, no street talk; this is as real as an artist gets. A true original.

I have no doubt this young comet will produce something worth crying for, something worth dying for, in his spectacular future.

END

[bbvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/1Cj1zZ83Cvk[/bbvideo]
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

TALCvids 51m51 minutes ago
4 ways David Bowie influenced musicians today http://ti.me/1PofAfg by @TIMECulture < AI alum Adam Lambert called Bowie a key inspiration

LibraLaurie 21m21 minutes ago View translation
laurieb Retweeted The Globe and Mail
ADAM LAMBERT MENTION laurieb added,
Embedded image permalink
The Globe and Mail @globeandmail
Has the flamboyant male rock star of Bowie’s era been replaced by the bland boy next door? http://trib.al/ZIIXlAb

"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

XplodeMag 22h22 hours ago
Adam lambert and more pay tribute to the late David Bowie - http://xplodemag.co.uk/tribute-to-the-late-david-bowie/

jdforward 9h9 hours ago
From @adamlambert to @missmayim, Jewish celebs mourn the death of #DavidBowie http://jd.fo/h8nwy

goa_man 9h9 hours ago
Ziggy Stardust with Mick Ronson throw forward to @adamlambert

PopCrush 9h9 hours ago
From @AdamLambert to @Madonna to @LadyGaga, just about every pop star counts #DavidBowie as an inspiration. http://popcrush.com/11-music-artists-in ... vid-bowie/

"It is what it is!"
crocked

Post by crocked »

oooooh , the article has all the superlatives about Adam! The article is dated Oct but posted only now. I am sure I would remember if posted earlier.

Love the article.... and he was honest about Adam and his music!
Thank you Marie....
that put me watching again the AI journey of Adam.... Must have watched it 100 times already ! Love his looks very much then! Now, I still love his looks, more mature... full of oomph... but still I remember his look in AI.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

breatheheavycom 19h19 hours ago
David Bowie's influence on @ladygaga, @Madonna, @adamlambert, @Pink
and @taylorswift13... http://bit.ly/Bowie8

brianmaycom 5h5 hours ago
.@AdamLambert Let's Dance Osaka 12/01 2016 Tribute to #DavidBowie https://youtu.be/AShybF__NcM

ItalyLovesAdam 4h4 hours ago
VIDEO(2:38) - #StudioAperto talked ab @adamlambert today and showed the vid of his tribute to #DavidBowie in #Osaka! http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/stud ... 87249.html

ohnotheydidnt 3h3 hours ago
Adam Lambert performs "Let's Dance" Bowie tribute @ concert in Osaka http://dlvr.it/DFw8Gm #davidbowie #musicmusicianpop

TALCvids 2h2 hours ago
TALCvids Retweeted BWW TV World
"It was a sad day yesterday. Mr. David Bowie passed away, I loved him so much. Did you love him as much as I did?" TALCvids added,
BWW TV World @BWWTVWorld
VIDEO: Adam Lambert Performs 'Let's Dance' David Bowie Tribute at Osaka Concert...
http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/VI ... t-20160112

TALCvids 2h2 hours ago
Lovely Interview >> What Adam Lambert Admired Most About David Bowie https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/what-ad ... soc_trk=tw … via @YahooCelebrity

idolator 1h1 hour ago
#Glamberts, watch @adamlambert's vibrant cover of David Bowie's "Let's Dance" in concert: http://idola.to/1PpUtcx

LoudRach 1h1 hour ago
Love this @adamlambert - @MalsDoxy have you seen this? #glamberts #DavidBowie #tribute https://youtu.be/-sueME1vJ5Y

TALCvids 1h1 hour ago
New Interview: @adamlambert Pays Tribute to David Bowie: 'He Treated His Departure Like a Work of Art' http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... ie-tribute … via billboard

billboard 1h1 hour ago
From David Bowie to Adam Lambert, 20 rock stars who made guyliner cool http://blbrd.cm/dBgRjy

IAATop40 1h1 hour ago
@adamlambert pays tribute to David Bowie at his concert in Osaka https://youtu.be/OVEFlue5WDo sings #LetsDance

LibraLaurie 58m58 minutes ago
ВИДЕО: Адам Ламберт почтил память Дэвида Боуи — C-Lebrity http://c-lebrity.ru/archives/47666 VIDEO: Adam Lambert paid tribute to David Bowie

shoshannastone 42m42 minutes ago
.@adamlambert pays tribute to David Bowie in Osaka #LetsDance https://youtu.be/Jg-rriY4OUk

LibraLaurie 35m35 minutes ago
VIDEO: Adam Lambert Pays Tribute to David Bowie: 'He Treated His Departure Like a Work of Art' http://veeds.com/i/adam-lambert-pays-tr ... 7V0/celebs … via @veedsapp
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

That wonderful article is back on line!!!! Goooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

http://www.poffysmoviemania.com/adam-la ... mment-3486
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

socialitelife 1h1 hour ago
WATCH: @adamlambert Pays Tribute To #DavidBowie With A Fantastic Rendition Of ‘Let’s Dance’
http://soclfe.it/1KchZYX

"It is what it is!"
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

CELEBUZZ ✔@CELEBUZZ
Watch @AdamLambert pay tribute to #DavidBowie during concert: http://celeb.bz/22YuzXd
3:30 AM - 13 Jan 2016
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

QueenRockBand 11h11 hours ago
Tribute to David Bowie @adamlambert "LET'S DANCE" 12/01 2016 ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOPualkQX8w

lyndseyparker 11h11 hours ago
Latest contribution to @DavidBowieReal coverage: list of best covers (@Nirvana @adamlambert @thecure @mwardtweeting) https://www.yahoo.com/music/under-the-g ... 23157.html

OnTopMag 11h11 hours ago
.@AdamLambert, @BoyGeorge, @RealLindaPerry Mourn #DavidBowie Loss http://bit.ly/1PnEeNc #lgbt #rip

LibraLaurie 10h10 hours ago
Under the God: The Best David Bowie Covers https://www.yahoo.com/music/under-the-g ... soc_trk=tw … via @YahooMusic ADAM LAMBERT#13

LibraLaurie 8h8 hours ago
Adam Lambert to perform at The Foundry at SLS Las Vegas April 1, 2016 - http://bit.ly/1OgNTaI via @VegasNews

FemaleFirst_UK 3h3 hours ago
Adam Lambert's musical tribute to David Bowie http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/musi ... 10843.html

Gigwise 41m41 minutes ago
Adam Lambert covers David Bowie's 'Let's Dance' in tribute - watch http://ow.ly/WZPaT

gigsandtours 41m41 minutes ago
WATCH// @adamlambert covers @DavidBowieReal's 'Let's Dance' in tribute: http://ow.ly/WZPaT

TALCvids 21m21 minutes ago
Watch Adam Lambert Pay Tribute to David Bowie With 'Let's Dance' Cover https://shar.es/16UYSV via @aceshowbiz

TALCvids 20m20 minutes ago
Adam Lambert's musical tribute to David Bowie https://www.list.co.uk/article/77738-ad ... vid-bowie/ … via @thelistmagazine
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

POPline 2h2 hours ago View translation
Vem ver a homenagem de @adamlambert para @DavidBowieReal --> http://goo.gl/Rqj1fe

WarnerMusicSwe 1h1 hour ago View translation
Adam Lambert hyllar den bortgångna legenden David Bowie live från Japan idag. Fantastiskt! @AdamLambert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj4lToY0DaY
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

LiveNationTV 12h12 hours ago
Watch @adamlambert pay tribute to David Bowie on stage: http://bit.ly/1W51Ewa

HTFMag 9h9 hours ago
Watch @AdamLambert cover David Bowie's 'Let's Dance'. http://ow.ly/X0zpq

Gigwise 8h8 hours ago
Adam Lambert covers David Bowie's 'Let's Dance' in tribute - watch http://ow.ly/WZPyO

LibraLaurie 8h8 hours ago
Adam Lambert's musical tribute to David Bowie: http://feeds.bangshowbiz.com/feeds/?id= ... Wo.twitter

radiojovempan 7h7 hours ago View translation
#Musica @adamlambert apresenta “Let’s Dance”, de @DavidBowieReal, em show no Japão; assista http://bit.ly/1TVaYBf

TALCvids 5h5 hours ago
Watch Adam Lambert Cover David Bowie’s ‘Let’s Dance’ http://www.hitthefloor.com/music/watch- ... ets-dance/ … via @htfmag

ScorpioBert 5h5 hours ago
Linderella ;) Retweeted Warner Music Sweden
Linderella ;) added,
Warner Music Sweden @WarnerMusicSwe
Adam Lambert hyllar den bortgångna legenden David Bowie live från Japan idag. Fantastiskt! @AdamLambert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj4lToY0DaY

billboard 5h5 hours ago
David Bowie tributes: Madonna, Flea, Adam Lambert and more pay homage http://blbrd.cm/43A47W

_coma_berenices 2h2 hours ago
WATCH: David Bowie Tributes Continue With Madonna, Adam Lambert And More | iHeartRadio http://news.iheart.com/articles/trendin ... -14272569/ … via @iHeartRadio

tampabaysmix 2h2 hours ago
WATCH: David Bowie Tributes Continue With Madonna, Adam Lambert And More http://bit.ly/1REQtvd #celebbuzz

WSYRNews 2h2 hours ago
WATCH: David Bowie Tributes Continue With Madonna, Adam Lambert And More: 'It seems like every major star has ... http://bit.ly/1RNAvx8
"It is what it is!"
Moved from Let's Talk! to 2016 Archives on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:06 pm by madamimadam

Return to “2016 Archives”