***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
svca

Post by svca »

You might as well write the next version of that healthcare bill, Hotouthere....probably would do a better job than the GOP has been doing ::yes:: ::yes::
Paula

Post by Paula »

See, it's hearing things like this that make me glad to live in Canada, where our healthcare is free, and covered by OHIP. Prescriptions are a different story (at least for me, because I have no prescription plan), but I can live with that.
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Although I'm Canadian, I've been glued to everything Drumpf keeps dumping on the U.S. and the world.

I have never been political in my life! Never really followed much of it... until this petty narcissist came on the scene.

I need to 'force' myself to do my Adam homework... Keeping up with the Treasure Chest of Links and bring in tweets that Hrithika hasn't...

I have never been so stressed about what is to become of the world if two egomaniacs decide to pull the trigger... Drumpf's taunting Ung is so dangerous and he can't be reeled in!

The only good thing is that my younger son getting engaged got me pulled away from it all and involved in actual REAL LIFE stuff and that feels GREAT!

The board HAS become more of a fact finding board and it CAN return to being a gathering place for friends to talk about Adam and alll sorts of other subjects, but only if members choose to make it so.

Thank you Paula for bringing up the subject. Hopefully it will spark our 'talking fuse''...

::hugkissblush::
"It is what it is!"
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

misswood wrote:Our anger and stress levels will never go down....as long as we're stuck with the Ku Klux Klown.
Have I mentioned how much I love you lately? You are always priceless!!!! ::hysterical:: ::hysterical:: ::hysterical::

And to bring it back to Adam... Did he forget/lose his razor? ::crylaugh::

"It is what it is!"
Paula

Post by Paula »

madamimadam wrote:
misswood wrote:Our anger and stress levels will never go down....as long as we're stuck with the Ku Klux Klown.
Have I mentioned how much I love you lately? You are always priceless!!!! ::hysterical:: ::hysterical:: ::hysterical::

And to bring it back to Adam... Did he forget/lose his razor? ::crylaugh::

BWAH! I was thinking the same thing.
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Sooooooo, he found a razor but missed a spot? ::icant::

"It is what it is!"
Paula

Post by Paula »

madamimadam wrote:Sooooooo, he found a razor but missed a spot? ::icant::

HAHA! Yup! And I thought he said just a couple of months ago that he'd never get a full mustache, because it was too germy! ::haha::
svca

Post by svca »

Yeah, he's looking a little woolly there...I'm not much of a beard fan, so that's a little yuck for me lol.

I'm sure he'll get cleaned up in no time as soon as he gets back to "civilization" lol....after all, a castle is soooo roughing it.

Either that, or he's going to give Roger a run for his money.
Paula

Post by Paula »

svca wrote:Yeah, he's looking a little woolly there...I'm not much of a beard fan, so that's a little yuck for me lol.

I'm sure he'll get cleaned up in no time as soon as he gets back to "civilization" lol....after all, a castle is soooo roughing it.
Same. You know me, though. It took me a long time to come around to Melvin, so I like him just a bit scruffy. He'll likely be looking all sexy again and just a little scruffy by next Saturday's event.
svca

Post by svca »

Anxious to see what he'll be singing....hope it'll be as awe inspiring as One More Try.

I can't stop listening to that song. I was going to buy the GM version, but I like Adam's version better ::wub::
Paula

Post by Paula »

svca wrote:Anxious to see what he'll be singing....hope it'll be as awe inspiring as One More Try.

I can't stop listening to that song. I was going to buy the GM version, but I like Adam's version better ::wub::
I agree! As much as I love George's version, Adam's version struck me even more.
svca

Post by svca »

How is life, Paula? Haven't seen you in here for a while. Haven't seen Barb lately either, although she could have been posting in some of the threads. I have a hard time in the threads like the pics or tweets. My page takes forever and a day to load. Even trying to post, it takes a while.
Paula

Post by Paula »

svca wrote:How is life, Paula? Haven't seen you in here for a while. Haven't seen Barb lately either, although she could have been posting in some of the threads. I have a hard time in the threads like the pics or tweets. My page takes forever and a day to load. Even trying to post, it takes a while.
Life's been busy. I've been working a lot in the last little while. I had a high school classmate pass away from cancer about two weeks ago, so there was that little bump in the road, but other than that, everything's good. My nephews and my niece are all back to school, so life is returning to some sort of normalcy around the house, AKA, no more all day babysitting! HA!

You know what, now that you mention it, it's been a while since I've seen Barb too. It's been a while since I've seen a few people. I miss you guys!!! ::grouphug::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

So... about my son's engagement... I'm shopping for dresses... These are my two favorites:

http://www.labaie.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... eaded-gown

http://www.labaie.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... leeve-gown
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Wow, Marie, those are both gorgeous....you will look beautiful ! ::flowers:: ::notworthy:: ::notworthy::

Have they discussed a wedding date yet? Or are you just celebrating an engagement?
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca wrote:Wow, Marie, those are both gorgeous....you will look beautiful ! ::flowers:: ::notworthy:: ::notworthy::

Have they discussed a wedding date yet? Or are you just celebrating an engagement?
They got the date confirmed yesterday... August 18th... At a golf club... Ceremony outside on the lawn and then reception inside... I'm loving all the wedding arrangements talk. Haven't spoken to my younger son this much in years! ::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"
Paula

Post by Paula »

madamimadam wrote:So... about my son's engagement... I'm shopping for dresses... These are my two favorites:

I absolutely LOVE that second dress! :D
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Paula wrote:
madamimadam wrote:So... about my son's engagement... I'm shopping for dresses... These are my two favorites:

I absolutely LOVE that second dress! :D
I asked the same question on twitter and #2 seems to be winning by a landslide...

I have a similar (simpler) black gown of that same material... It's great... Feels like you're wearing a long nightgown... ::haha::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

You know, if you play your cards right, you just might have trump crashing the wedding. He loves crashing weddings, and he obviously loves golf clubs.... ::winking:: ::winking::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

svca wrote:You know, if you play your cards right, you just might have trump crashing the wedding. He loves crashing weddings, and he obviously loves golf clubs.... ::winking:: ::winking::
Yeah...and I give her permission to clobber him with a golf club! ::nanananana::

Return to “Let's Talk!”