***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Thats good ::highfive::
hope it won't interfered with the concert ::whistle::

now i need to work be back to concert only one pation left
and hoping they are running a bit late ::grin:: so i would make it home
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Hrithika wrote:Thats good ::highfive::
hope it won't interfered with the concert ::whistle::
I know, right? What a crappy time to have this happen!!!!

It seems OK for now, but I'm waiting for confirmation from our host that the problem has been permanently fixed.
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Thanks for the update, Marie...was trying to get on here yesterday to say Happy Halloween, but got nuthin'.

So here's a late one....it's all Marie's fault ::icant:: ::icant::

::bleh:: ::bleh::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Soooooooooooo.... it turns out that the problem was with the host and that many of their sites encountered the same problem we had.

I just got on line a few minutes ago, and everything seems to be back to normal!!!! OOOFTA!!!!

And, svca? ::nanananana::

::crylaugh::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Haha, love you, too, Marie ::flowers::
svca

Post by svca »

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow American board members. Hope you enjoy your day.
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

::hello::

I'm late in getting online so here is my belated wish that everyone in the U.S.A. had a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving and I hope that you are enjoying a great holiday weekend. I was too busy the last few days working and cooking to spend much time here.

If you are working, then I hope you are thankful to have a job that is keeping you busy and prosperous. If you are out holiday shopping, hopefully you find the perfect gifts for your loved ones. Above all, hope that everyone stays safe and healthy during the holiday season.

Now that my Thanksgiving celebration is over, I am just happy to spend a quiet day watching movies and eating leftovers! My son gave me strict orders first thing this morning not to eat everything because he wants leftovers for dinner. I believe that's a sign that he liked my cooking!
svca

Post by svca »

There is a birthday cake on Atop with your name on it, Hotouthere...happy birthday !!!!!!!

::flowers:: ::flowers:: ::flowers::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

svca wrote:There is a birthday cake on Atop with your name on it, Hotouthere...happy birthday !!!!!!!

::flowers:: ::flowers:: ::flowers::
Happy Birthday, Hotouthere!!!! ::present::
"It is what it is!"
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Madamimadam and svca: Thank you for the Birthday wishes! I noticed their cake for me and thanked them and mentioned that I am from this forum and just a lurker there! ::yes:: I like to grab a few bits of info over there for our forum! ::superninja::

It seems like this birthday was the first one in a long time that I didn't have to work so decided to just enjoy myself! I slept in, made an omelet and finished breakfast around 11:00. Went to see the movie Justice League, went out for dinner and played cards with my friends and won the card game then came home to see what I missed in Adam Land. Overall, it was a fun birthday. I need more days like this...just not more birthdays. ::haha::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

Late ::hello:: a day or so but

::cake::

Happy B-day did not know we got cakes send to us virtually on b-days ::smile:: thats good ::thumbup::

off to collect never ending media ::getonyourbikes:: during concert period.

Wonder if Adam hinted he got a role in Jesus Christ Superstar due his snapchat stories and his IG story not to mention his comment on Rufus photo earlier

Paula

Post by Paula »

hotouthere wrote:::hello::

Madamimadam and svca: Thank you for the Birthday wishes! I noticed their cake for me and thanked them and mentioned that I am from this forum and just a lurker there! ::yes:: I like to grab a few bits of info over there for our forum! ::superninja::

It seems like this birthday was the first one in a long time that I didn't have to work so decided to just enjoy myself! I slept in, made an omelet and finished breakfast around 11:00. Went to see the movie Justice League, went out for dinner and played cards with my friends and won the card game then came home to see what I missed in Adam Land. Overall, it was a fun birthday. I need more days like this...just not more birthdays. ::haha::
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ::huggy:: ::present:: ::cake::
August 26, 2009. June 18, 2010. July 12, 2014. March 25, 2016. July 20, 2017.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY hotouthere! Hope you had a lovely day! ::cake:: ::party:: ::present::
Paula

Post by Paula »

I have a question about the Sheffield QAL thread. Wasn't Motorpoint Arena, the venue in Nottingham? I thought the Sheffield venue was the Fly DSA Arena....So how come it's titled as Motorpoint Arena? ::unsure::
svca

Post by svca »

Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate !
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Just so you all know... I'm taking a couple of days off... Should be back by Wednesday...

"It is what it is!"
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

madamimadam wrote:Just so you all know... I'm taking a couple of days off... Should be back by Wednesday...

Looking forward to your return....relax and pamper yourself, enjoy your family and friends during this holiday season!

I'll be spending my time shopping for a new car. My driver's side door won't open and it has a major fuel leak. Even if they could get the door open, they can't find parts to fix the faulty lock therefore it isn't worth spending money to fix the fuel leak. It also has some electrical problems. My 21 year old Nissan Quest still looks almost new inside and out. I loved that car! ::sad::
Paula

Post by Paula »

hotouthere wrote:
madamimadam wrote:Just so you all know... I'm taking a couple of days off... Should be back by Wednesday...

Looking forward to your return....relax and pamper yourself, enjoy your family and friends during this holiday season!

I'll be spending my time shopping for a new car. My driver's side door won't open and it has a major fuel leak. Even if they could get the door open, they can't find parts to fix the faulty lock therefore it isn't worth spending money to fix the fuel leak. It also has some electrical problems. My 21 year old Nissan Quest still looks almost new inside and out. I loved that car! ::sad::
21 years?! Holy crap! That's awesome that you got your car to last that long! It sucks this side of Christmas to have to find a new car, though. ::huggy::
svca

Post by svca »

Hope you have a nice little vacation, Marie...you deserve it ! ::hugkissblush::

Thanks for all your hard work during the tour ::flowers:: ::notworthy::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

So, I'm back in town... First order of business is to update all the video lists, then tighten them. Second, update the Treasure Chest of Links. Third, create the 2018 threads.

And, by the way, I get back to find out about this! ::duh::
Xmas cancelled.jpg
"It is what it is!"

Return to “Let's Talk!”