***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

LoL at Adam running out of gas in his Bentley! He should have tweeted an SOS to his LA Glamberts...I'm sure he would have gotten numerous people to fetch him some gas. On second thought, that may have attracted a few cray cray's out there in LA!

Thank goodness he could call on someone to help. The lady who brought the gas is in the music business...maybe she is someone he is working with.
svca

Post by svca »

Must admit I got a bit of a giggle out of Adam's predicament, too....such a silly thing to do. Adam, if you remember to pack your 3 dozen boots and jackets, you can remember to fill up your gas tank lol.
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

I think that Adam was in and out of LA so many times and he isn't driving when he is out of town so checking his gas gage just got lost in the shuffle.

Regarding his surprising pants down pic...I had to really think about that a while to figure out WHY?!!! After seeing many pictures of gay the clubs in LA that he likes to go to, they have a lot of scantily clad young men hanging out or waiting on customers. I am guessing that someone dared him to drop his pants in exchange for buying drinks. He happily obliged...knowing that his shirt is so long that very little will be exposed! The DJ probably thought it was pretty funny that his shirt was as long as a dress!

I'm happy that a few of the Queen band members got to enjoy their outings in my native/home state...Arizona! There are many more places in Arizona that I think Brian would enjoy that are astrophysics related and great photo opp sites to see.

I'm looking forward to the next few concerts...should be a lot of Glamberts tweeting & instagramming since I know many are attending this weekend.

Hope you all enjoy our wonderful songbird this weekend either in person or otherwise!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

All OPs have been updated. Next week, I'll 'tighten' the lists and get the Treasure Chest of Links done.

Now, my attention is turned to my grandson's bar mitzvah on Monday!

This is my dress (scroll down to the navy blue)

https://moncheribridals.com/mother-of-t ... 115858-so/
"It is what it is!"
WitchyWoman

Post by WitchyWoman »

madamimadam wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:22 pm All OPs have been updated. Next week, I'll 'tighten' the lists and get the Treasure Chest of Links done.

Now, my attention is turned to my grandson's bar mitzvah on Monday!

This is my dress (scroll down to the navy blue)

https://moncheribridals.com/mother-of-t ... 115858-so/
The navy blue is definitely the right choice! Absolutely gorgeous!
svca

Post by svca »

Wow, wow, wow....that dress is gorgeous....you're turning into a regular fashion model, Missy.

::wub:: ::wub::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

For all who celebrates

hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

HAPPY THANKSVING!!!

My son and I are getting ready to go to our friend's house for Thanksgiving dinner. I will be bringing a salad and cornbread stuffing for those who don't care for the Stove Top stuffing that my friend makes.

I am very thankful for Madamimadam who so generously gives her time and money to keep this board going and bringing in our cherished live streams for all of the concerts.

I am also thankful for the unending dedication of Hrithka who brings in an endless variety of tweets, instagrams, articles and other items of relevance to this forum. How sweet of Hrithka to wish us a Happy Thanksgiving...considering she is from another country! Thank you!

I also am thankful for the many people who, over the years, spent their precious time loving and discussing our favorite person...Adam Lambert! I only hope that a few more members will find their way back here to discuss Adam's future performances and adventures. This place has been a wonderful escape from my mostly dull, monotonous life.

Finally, it took me a couple years to begin writing in this forum mainly because I was very insecure in my writing ability...even though english is my first language ::sad::! I was very insecure about my writing abilities...perhaps because is was put down and ridiculed by some of my teachers. I write business letters as part of my job but almost never anything about my personal life, opinions or feelings or in a creative writing fashion. I am also insecure about my spelling...as it was never one of my strong points (Lol). Anyway, I am very thankful that I gained the courage to join in on the conversations here to greatly improve my overall writing ability, learn to post various content, and strengthen my computer skills.

Have a great holiday! ::yes::
svca

Post by svca »

::hello::

Waves to Hotouthere ::grin::

Watcha talking about? Your writing is great ::hugkissblush::

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Hubby and I went out to my ex in-laws lol. My ex was/is a douche, but I love his family. I've known them since high school and they supported me and the kids after he left. Mother-in-law isn't doing too well, she's 87 and has been diabetic for years, but loves her dessert, so I think it's caught up with her. She's been falling a lot lately, so I feel like my time with her is limited.

Yesterday we spent the day running errands because it's rare that my hubby is home. He has a dog training business on the weekends, in addition to his IT job during the week, but he left this weekend open because of the holiday. It's so nice to have him home, even if it's just to watch him taking naps lol ::grin::

This is a bittersweet weekend for me as next week will be my last week at work. After 25 years at my job, I'm getting laid off as the business will be closing in the next year or so. I'm sad because I've absolutely loved my job, but I guess it's another turn in the road of my life....there've been several. I've decided not to look for another job right away and take a little bit of time, maybe semi-retire. I'm 59 and I haven't taken a vacation for 10 years, so I'm going to take at least a few months to de-stress, clean my house ( ::nauseous:: ) and maybe help hubby with the doggie stuff (if he lets me).

So this year I'm thankful for my family, the job that has supported us for the last 25 years, and for my hubby. Also so thankful for Adam and his voice that just transports me to another place like no one else can....and the online friends that came as a result of it.
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

ImageWishing all a Very Merry Christmas and that everyone travelling has a wonderful and safe holiday ::smile::
svca

Post by svca »

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everybody ! Will be at my ex in-laws' most of the day today (son and girlfriend came last night), and will be up at my parents' house all day tomorrow.

As an introvert, this time of the year is almost painful, as I'll be doing nonstop talking and visiting, but it's nice to catch up with my family at the same time. I'll be crashing for the rest of the week for sure.

I even got a skype call from my daughter in Japan, that was such a wonderful surprise. We talked for about an hour. We text a lot on facebook, but I hadn't seen her face for a while.

Anyway, everybody have a safe and happy time ::grouphug:: ::grouphug::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Sooooo, the board is ready for the New Year. I'll unlock the new threads at midnight on January 1st...

Lots to look forward to in 2019... New music, another QAL Tour... Perhaps a new music solo tour? One can hope! ::thumbup::

In case you've wondered where I've been since October, I knitted FOURTEEN blankets for my family for Hannukah and Christmas! I'm now waiting for a new delivery of yarn so I can make myself a blanket!!!! I had forgotten how much joy I got from knitting. It's very peaceful and satisfying. ::thumbsup::

I want to extend my eternal gratitude to Hrithika for her endless dedication in bringing in all the info on Adam while I was 'disconnecting' from the internet for my own sanity... Read Shtrumpf's endless chaos...

So, Hrithika, mad props to you for being here for all of us!!!!! ::notworthy:: ::flowers:: ::notworthy:: ::flowers:: ::notworthy::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Welcome back Marie ::hello:: ::hello::

14 blankets !!! Wow, that's a lot of knitting. My record was 16 baby blankets in one year, plus 4 adult blankets...and I got really burned out. I haven't knitted in about 5 or so years. Now that I don't have a job, I'm thinking I need to look through my pattern books again.

And my thanks to Hrithika also ::notworthy:: ::notworthy:: ::flowers::

Here's to 2019, and lots and lots of Adam. I can't wait; it sounds like it's going to be a busy, busy year.
WitchyWoman

Post by WitchyWoman »

Happy New Year Everybody! Health, Wealth, and Happiness to you all. (I'm going to go tear up over Believe some more before heading out for the Eve.

(btw... what are we going to do for the 10th anniversary of Ring of Fire day, y'all? It's coming up.)
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

By robgolton
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

May you all have the happiest new year and lots of wonderful moments enjoying our good fortune of being Adam fans!

madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Happy New Year! May each of you get everything your heart desires for 2019!!!!
CHAMPAGNE.gif
CHAMPAGNE.gif (10.58 KiB) Viewed 18082 times
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year from Cali !!!

May our new year be filled with all things Adam...and the absence of any orange cheetohs !! ::dancing::
svca

Post by svca »

Helloooooooooo out there !!!

Just wanted to wish our favorite sweetie a very happy birthday!!

Love you, Adam ::wub::

Return to “Let's Talk!”