***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

I finally took a break from my knitting and have done all the creation of 2019 forums, archiving 2018 threads...

Oooofta!!!! ::hello::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

So the little birthday cake fairy on Atop seems to think it's your birthday today, Marie.

If true, wishing you a wonderful and amazing day ::flowers:: ::cake:: ::cha_ching::
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

And getting Adam on tv tonight ::yessss::

svca

Post by svca »

What an awesome birthday present !! That Adam is so thoughtful ::innocent::
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

I'm a little late Marie, but....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

::cake::
AussieGlambert

Post by AussieGlambert »

Hey Glamberts,

Should introduce myself, Normally Make my own thread to do that but, I'll post in here instead. I haven't posted in here much but have come over here to check the links etc, I have watched many videos and have downloaded things. Including the Xfactor which I had been looking, I joined the board in December of last year about a Month into becoming a Glambert. I been on this Glambert Journey for 3 Months well next month will be 4 Months.

I am from Australia, hence my user name lol, I had heard of Adam long before I became a Glambert, I watched him on The xfactor. No need to guess who my favourite Judge was. ::wub:: Last year, I had seen "Bohemian Rhapsody" and loved it (At that time I had no idea who the hot Trucker was), The movie was great. Brought back childhood memories growing up with listening to Queen., Before I get to How I became I Glambert I just want to say when I first heard that Adam was going to be the new Frontman for Queen I thought this isn't going to go down well, No one can replace Freddie, I thought he ain't no Freddie, Yes I know that and Adam knows that too. Anyway, On the 3rd of November the day after I seen the Movie, I was starting to rediscover Queen, I was watching YouTube, I came across "Sunday Night" Australian program and there was a story on Freddie and Queen so I watched that, towards the end of the program Brian, Roger and Adam were being interviewed, So I thought I should check Adam Lambert out. I watched Adam's idol performances and I can tell you from start to finish I was blown away, I thought this guy is Amazing! i went on Google to search his name and read on Wiki about Adam. Then I decided to check out one Of Adam's concert's with Queen, When I heard him sing . "Who Wants To Live Forever" I was blown away, I thought How does he do that just Amazing. So I thought ok One more video. Suddenly I was hooked, I could not stop watching. I from that day on forward I became a Glambert. I even found out who that Hot Trucker was, None other than Adam Lambert. ::heart:: When I first heard "Ghost Town" That song became an instant Favourite. Along with other songs I love. Couldn't really give you a favourite because I love them. I love Adam Lambert so much. Adam's music has always lifted me up, or has helped me through the day. He's the only Artist that has made me laugh without fail. I can't wait for more Adam Lambert. "Feel Something" I have no words on how amazing the Song is, he always leaves me speechless or after listening to any songs he's sung I have to recover. I don't know what it is he does to me at times hard to explain it.

Oh and I can Not wait til the Oscars (Normally I don't watch it but because our King will be on it with Queen I will be watching)

Thanks for reading . ::wub::
Glambert 4 Life
svca

Post by svca »

Yay, a new Adam convert !!! So excited to meet you, AussieGlambert ::grouphug:: ::grouphug::

Welcome to the Adam family. Isn't he wonderful? Falling down that rabbit hole of Adam vids is so exciting (and time consuming lol).

Thanks for sharing your story of discovery ::wub::

2019 is shaping up to be a really exciting year for Adam and us, the fans. So many exciting things happening! ::spaz:: ::spaz::
AussieGlambert

Post by AussieGlambert »

svca wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:51 am Yay, a new Adam convert !!! So excited to meet you, AussieGlambert ::grouphug:: ::grouphug::

Welcome to the Adam family. Isn't he wonderful? Falling down that rabbit hole of Adam vids is so exciting (and time consuming lol).

Thanks for sharing your story of discovery ::wub::

2019 is shaping up to be a really exciting year for Adam and us, the fans. So many exciting things happening! ::spaz:: ::spaz::
Thanks for the welcome. Adam is wonderful and many other things, ::wub:: No worries thanks again for reading. ::huggy::

Watching Whole heap Adam Vids has been fun for sure. 2019 Is shaping up to be an amazing Glambert year.... ::roll::
Glambert 4 Life
svca

Post by svca »

I told my husband I'll be putting chores on the back burner...too much Adam stuff happening this year.

Priorities !!!!

::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::
AussieGlambert

Post by AussieGlambert »

svca wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:54 pm I told my husband I'll be putting chores on the back burner...too much Adam stuff happening this year.

Priorities !!!!

::thumbsup:: ::thumbsup::
Haha that's awesome..definatly . lots of Adam stuff happening this year....Hope a world tour aswell. ::yes::
Glambert 4 Life
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Hi AussieGlambert!

Welcome to our forum. Always love to hear the stories of how we became a Glambert.

This is a wonderful site to find links to everything there is to see and hear about Adam. The concert threads each start with links to videos from his concerts that our great videographers and streamers have contributed over the years and then the threads are filled with everything leading up to each concert, during and after. The only problem is that it is hard enough to keep up with Adam's current activities much less terabytes worth of the old!

I was a little late in becoming a Glambert only because I was working late during the early American Idle rounds and only when I first saw him skip onto stage and perform Born To Be Wild did I feel like I was struck with lightning...completely in awe and in love with the voice, and the whole performance. Over time I came to love the man himself and still feel the same way.

If you have the chance, don't hesitate to see him live. Even high quality videos, recordings and TV broadcasts don't compare to hearing his voice and watching a live performance. That is why so many Glamberts attend more than one show when they have the opportunity. He is just that good...and he always manages to make each performance unique even when performing the same songs.

Enjoy your Glambert experience...hopefully for many years to come!
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

::oops:: I'm so sorry Marie. ::sad:: I can't believe I forgot your Birthday. ::duh:: Happy Belated Birthday Wishes and hope you had a wonderful day and will have a wonderful year ahead. ::huggy::
Tiki
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Tiki »

Welcome aboard AussieGlambert. ::grin:: ::flowers:: I see svca has done an awesome job of welcoming you here. Things had been quiet for awhile but now everything is happening at once and Hrithika is doing a fantastic job of bringing everything in so that nobody misses anything that is happening or has happened in Adam's life and if nothing much happens between now and the Queen & Adam tour life will sure change when it does. ::smile::
AussieGlambert

Post by AussieGlambert »

hotouthere wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:33 am Hi AussieGlambert!

Welcome to our forum. Always love to hear the stories of how we became a Glambert.

This is a wonderful site to find links to everything there is to see and hear about Adam. The concert threads each start with links to videos from his concerts that our great videographers and streamers have contributed over the years and then the threads are filled with everything leading up to each concert, during and after. The only problem is that it is hard enough to keep up with Adam's current activities much less terabytes worth of the old!

I was a little late in becoming a Glambert only because I was working late during the early American Idle rounds and only when I first saw him skip onto stage and perform Born To Be Wild did I feel like I was struck with lightning...completely in awe and in love with the voice, and the whole performance. Over time I came to love the man himself and still feel the same way.

If you have the chance, don't hesitate to see him live. Even high quality videos, recordings and TV broadcasts don't compare to hearing his voice and watching a live performance. That is why so many Glamberts attend more than one show when they have the opportunity. He is just that good...and he always manages to make each performance unique even when performing the same songs.

Enjoy your Glambert experience...hopefully for many years to come!
Thank you, It has been worth it coming over here . to get check out Videos etc. I know there be loads more to come including the last 10 days which have been so hard to keep up with on Twitter etc.
Glambert 4 Life
AussieGlambert

Post by AussieGlambert »

Tiki wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:45 pm Welcome aboard AussieGlambert. ::grin:: ::flowers:: I see svca has done an awesome job of welcoming you here. Things had been quiet for awhile but now everything is happening at once and Hrithika is doing a fantastic job of bringing everything in so that nobody misses anything that is happening or has happened in Adam's life and if nothing much happens between now and the Queen & Adam tour life will sure change when it does. ::smile::
You and Others are doing a great job. Thanks for the welcome.
Glambert 4 Life
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Sooooooooooooooo.... I know I've been MIA for a while now, but I have a really, really, REALLY good excuse... My son and new daughter-in-law are having a baby in August.

I found out at Christmas just after I had finished knitting blankets for everyone in my family... Needless to say that the news refocused my attention to BABY BLANKETS!

Here is my handywork since Christmas...
20190326_132439.jpg
20190326_132302.jpg
20190326_132222.jpg
20190326_132148.jpg
20190326_132125.jpg
20190326_132049.jpg
20190326_132009 (2).jpg
"It is what it is!"
AussieGlambert

Post by AussieGlambert »

madamimadam wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:08 pm Sooooooooooooooo.... I know I've been MIA for a while now, but I have a really, really, REALLY good excuse... My son and new daughter-in-law are having a baby in August.

I found out at Christmas just after I had finished knitting blankets for everyone in my family... Needless to say that the news refocused my attention to BABY BLANKETS!

20190326_132439.jpg20190326_132302.jpg20190326_132222.jpg20190326_132148.jpg20190326_132125.jpg20190326_132049.jpg
20190326_132009 (2).jpg
Congratulations. Love the blankets you done nice work.
Glambert 4 Life
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

AussieGlambert wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:04 pm
madamimadam wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:08 pm Sooooooooooooooo.... I know I've been MIA for a while now, but I have a really, really, REALLY good excuse... My son and new daughter-in-law are having a baby in August.

20190326_132439.jpg20190326_132302.jpg20190326_132222.jpg20190326_132148.jpg20190326_132125.jpg20190326_132049.jpg
20190326_132009 (2).jpg
Congratulations. Love the blankets you done nice work.

Thanks! Pure joy! ::grin::
"It is what it is!"
hotouthere

Post by hotouthere »

Marie,

You have quite a talent! ::notworthy::
svca

Post by svca »

Eeeeeee, Marie, how exciting !!!!! Congrats ! And your blankets are gorgeous ::wub::

I used to be a prolific knitter myself, up until a few years ago. One year I knitted 16 baby blankets...it was my favorite hobby besides reading. I sold almost all of them to people at work. However, I think I got burned out on knitting, especially since I don't know anybody anymore that needs or wants them. Now that I don't work anymore, if I decide to take it up again, I may donate them to a hospital or something.

I'm so happy for you...your life has been very, very exciting lately, hasn't it? ::grin::

Return to “Let's Talk!”