***Have-At-It Never-Ending Gabfest***

This is where everything is happening in real time!!!!
tbert

Post by tbert »

::wub:: Oh my!!! love, love, love Adam's new music "Coming In Hot" ::spaz:: ::spaz:: its so good! I had to smile when I saw boyfriend ::victorydance:: ::wootdance:: in the video & loved that his friend was also in it at the bar talking to Adam. ::heartbounce:: ::heartbounce:: ::heartbounce:: ::fail:: ::teeheewave:: ::teeheewave::
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4SWmDIJ.jpg[/img]
Athena1979

Post by Athena1979 »

Hi Everyone,

I am a huge Adam fan who bought VIP tickets to too many QAL shows, and now I am having some financial hardships and need to sell some of my tickets. They are all FRONT ROW or directly next to the thrust (I had multiple people helping me get the best tickets when they went on sale), and I would like to sell them to other big fans at my original cost. Here are the tickets:

Phoenix, 7/16: 2 tickets for floor section A, row 1, seats 1 and 2 (front row seats directly next to the right side of the thrust); $782 per ticket

Chicago, 8/9: 2 tickets for floor section 1, row 3, seats 1 and 2 (second or third row with seat 1 directly next to the left of the thrust; I think they are actual second row, but ticketmaster won’t show me the detailed seating chart anymore); $812 per ticket

Tampa, 8/18: 3 tickets for floor section 3, row 2, seats 1-3 (actual front row seats directly next to the left side of the thrust); $776 per ticket

Please message me if you are interested, and I will send you my phone number so we can discuss it further.

Thanks!
-Meghan (https://www.youtube.com/user/MeghanEliseForPeace)

P.S. I’m still going to a few shows and have front row in LA so don’t feel too bad for me :)
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Athena1979 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:12 pm Hi Everyone,

I am a huge Adam fan who bought VIP tickets to too many QAL shows, and now I am having some financial hardships and need to sell some of my tickets. They are all FRONT ROW or directly next to the thrust (I had multiple people helping me get the best tickets when they went on sale), and I would like to sell them to other big fans at my original cost. Here are the tickets:

Phoenix, 7/16: 2 tickets for floor section A, row 1, seats 1 and 2 (front row seats directly next to the right side of the thrust); $782 per ticket

Chicago, 8/9: 2 tickets for floor section 1, row 3, seats 1 and 2 (second or third row with seat 1 directly next to the left of the thrust; I think they are actual second row, but ticketmaster won’t show me the detailed seating chart anymore); $812 per ticket

Tampa, 8/18: 3 tickets for floor section 3, row 2, seats 1-3 (actual front row seats directly next to the left side of the thrust); $776 per ticket

Please message me if you are interested, and I will send you my phone number so we can discuss it further.

Thanks!
-Meghan (https://www.youtube.com/user/MeghanEliseForPeace)

P.S. I’m still going to a few shows and have front row in LA so don’t feel too bad for me :)
I tweeted about your tickets...

"It is what it is!"
Athena1979

Post by Athena1979 »

Hi, I have 2 second row floor tickets for Chicago tomorrow night that I need to sell. They are in the middle next to the thrust. Please DM me if interested and we can work out the details in time.
-Meghan :)
Athena1979

Post by Athena1979 »

Hi everyone! I am ill and can't make it to my last show, so I have two front row wheelchair accessible tickets to sell for the Atlanta show on 8/22, at the far right side of the floor seats, for $237 each. They were front row when I bought them (floor section 1, row A, seats 15-16) but I can't guarantee that the venue will not add an extra row in front of them on the day of the show (this has happened to me before). I will give preference to anyone with disability-related seating needs, but since it is last second I think it would be fair for me to sell them to anyone, and if they don't have a disability I will write a note explaining that I was sick and had to sell my tickets at the last minute. I don't think the venue will give them any trouble. If interested please DM me. I hope they can go to a fan so they don't have to be wasted :)
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Athena1979 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:41 pm Hi everyone! I am ill and can't make it to my last show, so I have two front row wheelchair accessible tickets to sell for the Atlanta show on 8/22, at the far right side of the floor seats, for $237 each. They were front row when I bought them (floor section 1, row A, seats 15-16) but I can't guarantee that the venue will not add an extra row in front of them on the day of the show (this has happened to me before). I will give preference to anyone with disability-related seating needs, but since it is last second I think it would be fair for me to sell them to anyone, and if they don't have a disability I will write a note explaining that I was sick and had to sell my tickets at the last minute. I don't think the venue will give them any trouble. If interested please DM me. I hope they can go to a fan so they don't have to be wasted :)
Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it to the show. Can you give me your twitter handle?
"It is what it is!"
MicheleDE

Post by MicheleDE »

Is everything ok with Marie? I noticed there are no posts here or on twitter since the Global Festival. I hope she's ok. ::heart::
High Drama
Hrithika
MTT Mod
MTT Mod

Post by Hrithika »

::hello::

I think she is ok she has been in here today.
I guess she is occupied with her latest grandkid ::yes:: and the others.
it was the same between tours earlier this year she take a bit time off from here then .

When tours start she will be active again and when new thread must be made 2020.
svca

Post by svca »

Thanks for the update, Hrithika...I was getting worried about her, too.

But if she's just spending time with her family, good for her ::wub::

But how dare she forget about us ??? ::livid::

::grin:: ::grin:: ::grin::
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

Hi, guys. Sorry for getting you worried. My daughter-in-law (the one with 3 kids) was away for a few weeks and running the kids to all their activities and doing carpools kept me hopping!

In my “free” time, I spent time with the newest addition to our family. He’s now 3 months old and is absolutely delicious.

Here’s a partial list of my grandkids activities...

Hockey
Basketball
Ringette
Band practice
Play practice
Guitar lessons
Carpools for two different times... two are in high school and one in elementary school.

All 3 kids play hockey, two of them on 3 different leagues....

My daughter-in-law is home now! Oooooofta!!!!!

I’m planning to update the Treasure Chest of Links this weekend and clean up threads that should be moved after updating their OP’s....

All that being said, I’m loving how involved I am in their lives! ::wub::
"It is what it is!"
svca

Post by svca »

Yay, Marie, so happy you're getting to spend lots of time with your family. I must have missed the announcement of a 4th grandchild...congrats !! ::flowers:: ::flowers::

Thanks for checking in; we were getting worried. On the plus side, ain't it nice to know people miss you when you're gone ?? ::heart::
MicheleDE

Post by MicheleDE »

Thanks for checking in, Marie - so glad all is well. Congrats on your new grandbaby! How wonderful that you are very involved in their lives, they're very lucky to have you. ::heart::
High Drama
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

There are 779 viewers on our site right now... We just beat our record of 764!!!!!

::woohoo:: ::woohoo:: ::woohoo:: ::woohoo:: ::woohoo:: ::woohoo:: ::woohoo:: ::woohoo::
"It is what it is!"
AussieGlambert

Post by AussieGlambert »

There we go now My posts won't look empty without a siggy, It been a long time since the last forum I was on to remember how to do that lol.
Glambert 4 Life
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

AussieGlambert wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:13 pm There we go now My posts won't look empty without a siggy, It been a long time since the last forum I was on to remember how to do that lol.
Perfection!!!! ::thumbsup::
"It is what it is!"
AussieGlambert

Post by AussieGlambert »

madamimadam wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:13 pm
AussieGlambert wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:13 pm There we go now My posts won't look empty without a siggy, It been a long time since the last forum I was on to remember how to do that lol.

Thanks hun, I don't know the rules here just thought that last one was a bit big lol
Glambert 4 Life
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

AussieGlambert wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:17 pm

Thanks hun, I don't know the rules here just thought that last one was a bit big lol
Easy to follow the rules... If you're out of bounds, it won't let you do it! ::bleh::
"It is what it is!"
AussieGlambert

Post by AussieGlambert »

madamimadam wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:20 pm

Easy to follow the rules... If you're out of bounds, it won't let you do it! ::bleh::

True. ::wub::
Glambert 4 Life
madamimadam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by madamimadam »

AussieGlambert wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:22 pm

Teeeheeeheeee.... Welcome to our board by the way! ::flowers::
"It is what it is!"
AussieGlambert

Post by AussieGlambert »

madamimadam wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:35 pm
AussieGlambert wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:22 pm

Teeeheeeheeee.... Welcome to our board by the way! ::flowers::
::hugkissblush:: thanks hun ::smile:: ::heart::
Glambert 4 Life

Return to “Let's Talk!”